Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Joyland Signed / Limited: Who Owns Them?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I though about adding him, but they are all going for sale.
    <----------------------------------------Ponders.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold my 699 to gonzacko62 on eBay.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    For the records:
    It appears that Ebay seller 5fatcatzz has quite a few numbers and a lettered (for sale) which never were reported or added to our list here:
    Letter L
    #'s: 20, 22, 39, 46, 47, 51, 53, 54, 60, 72, 74, 76, 130,178, 325, 350

http://www.ebay.com/sch/5fatcatzz/m....p2047675.l2562
    Wow that lettered is going for mega bucks!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

He might be asking that, but I seriously doubt it will go for that price.

John

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Copy #492 is now in the hands of fellow forum member Fsmdr

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have copy #333

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

#14 & #42 TrueNorth

Wow...For a new member (me anyway) this website is like the Joyland Amusement Park. Lots of fun things to see.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

I have #701.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

#459.... why is this thread going can anyone tell me? I ask cause why not have a count for every S/L... ? lol I can understand the DT matching thread.. but this one makes no sense...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Because you could not request a number for this title when you ordered it.

As a result of this thread, several members have gotten "their number".
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Because you could not request a number for this title when you ordered it.

As a result of this thread, several members have gotten "their number".
    Really? Well that makes total sense. That must be how the guy before me got his 459 number. I wonder why they would not let you request a number... that seems to be so commonplace in the industry. Oh well, thanks Tippy for the info!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Joyland S/L was a great deal of fun. The website was the shadiest looking thing you have ever seen. A lot of people didn't even believe it was legit.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    The Joyland S/L was a great deal of fun. The website was the shadiest looking thing you have ever seen. A lot of people didn't even believe it was legit.
    LOOOL really?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Feel free to read here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post775752

The limited edition wasn't announced. It just dropped out of nowhere. You could order through forbiddenplanet.com, which is the UK, but in the US you could order copies through nsfs (which I think stood for "National Subscription Fulfillment Service"). Forbidden Planet sold out of the ~250 copied they were alotted, but it was really hard to find the nsfs site (let alone believe it was legit). They had 500 copies alotted and it was very easy for customers here to order multiple copied through friends and family. The site was so hard to use, in fact, that they never really sold out of the unnumbered copies of the book. At least a week or two later, I contacted them and they offered (it was their idea) to sell me about ten copies of the unsigned edition that they had left over. I accepted but never received (or paid for) the books, because I think other people were made the same offer and they sold to whoever paid first. Good times.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

I just realized that my number in not recorded, so I thought I would repost.

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Had #484 waiting on my doorstep today.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I just realized that my number in not recorded, so I thought I would repost.

Had #484 waiting on my doorstep today.
    It is now
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Feel free to read here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post775752

The limited edition wasn't announced. It just dropped out of nowhere. You could order through forbiddenplanet.com, which is the UK, but in the US you could order copies through nsfs (which I think stood for "National Subscription Fulfillment Service"). Forbidden Planet sold out of the ~250 copied they were alotted, but it was really hard to find the nsfs site (let alone believe it was legit). They had 500 copies alotted and it was very easy for customers here to order multiple copied through friends and family. The site was so hard to use, in fact, that they never really sold out of the unnumbered copies of the book. At least a week or two later, I contacted them and they offered (it was their idea) to sell me about ten copies of the unsigned edition that they had left over. I accepted but never received (or paid for) the books, because I think other people were made the same offer and they sold to whoever paid first. Good times.
    I had a different experience....site worked very well for me.

In the end (weeks and weeks after they had been put on sale, they allowed you to buy as many unsigned copies as you wanted.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I sold #493 and have #498.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    #459.... why is this thread going can anyone tell me? I ask cause why not have a count for every S/L... ? lol I can understand the DT matching thread.. but this one makes no sense...
    Shall we just delete it?
    The thread has provided great "Joy", and quite a bit of information to many members.

IIRC thanks to brilliant sharing members here, we were able to order the S/L's and the Lettered editions with info that was first found here.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

It made perfect sense when created, was a great idea and helped many members connect in various ways.... and still makes perfect sense if you are aware of it's purpose and speak out based on knowledge rather than ignorance.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    It made perfect sense when created, was a great idea and helped many members connect in various ways.... and still makes perfect sense if you are aware of it's purpose and speak out based on knowledge rather than ignorance.
    You and RF are joking right? Ignorance??????/ I asked a question. I was not here when this thread was created so that makes me ignorant? Maybe it makes you two ignorant for not looking back and seeing I got my answer. SO now that I am "aware of it's purpose" I guess maybe your comments (you too RF) were perhaps the ignorant ones...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't believe my comment was ignorant, and I certainly didn't say yours was, I simply asked if it should be deleted. Somewhat tongue in cheek, but not hurtful.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I don't believe my comment was ignorant, and I certainly didn't say yours was, I simply asked if it should be deleted. Somewhat tongue in cheek, but not hurtful.
    I suggest using more emoticons when you post. Less chance of being misunderstood.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I suggest using more emoticons when you post. Less chance of being misunderstood.
    Good point. Thanks.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Excellent Point! and well made

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast