Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 749 of 971 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 747 748 749 750 751 759 799 849 ... LastLast
Results 18,701 to 18,725 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Getting ready for a 10th anniversary celebration in Sonoma. No kids, no work, and just wine. Can’t wait!!
    Sounds awesome, Brian and congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That's a folksinger band, right?
    I think they prefer the appellation of singer songwriter.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You guys weren't wrong about Metallica! They kicked ass!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I have a semi-open surgical site that requires weekly monitoring and such while it heals. Today the Doc was particularly aggressive and de-brided the living shit out of it. Pain meds needed refilling and he doesn't like to use a numbing agent because he can't see as well. As a bonus, I'm on blood thinners so it felt like I dropped a half pint on the floor of the exam room. The upshot is that I had a rather excrutiating 3.5-4 hrs until I could get the Meds refilled and get home. On top of it all, the motherfucker is a Boston native and fan!!!! Somebodies gonna get a can of "Whoop-ass" opened on them next week!!!

Just thought I'd share that nugget with you all. Spread the grief and what not. Have a good day all!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Today the Doc was particularly aggressive and de-brided the living shit out of it. Pain meds needed refilling and he doesn't like to use a numbing agent because he can't see as well.
    Fuck the doctor and his decision to not give himself a pain medication as he can't see as well. The pain med should be for YOU!

First do no harm (or cause unnecessary pain).

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Today the Doc was particularly aggressive and de-brided the living shit out of it. Pain meds needed refilling and he doesn't like to use a numbing agent because he can't see as well.
    Fuck the doctor and his decision to not give himself a pain medication as he can't see as well. The pain med should be for YOU!

LOL I was hoping for the Lidocaine for ME!!! LOL He's actually a very talented and reknowned physician (and from, Boston go figure) and did a great job in surgery for the situation. Just a bad day/visit and I felt like sharing while the pain killers kicked in. In about 20 mins I'll no longer be able to be held responsible for what I type!!! lol lol

Thanks for the chuckle, sparky (RF)!! lol

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Gotta go with RF on this one. Feel better, Bill.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, I have a semi-open surgical site that requires weekly monitoring and such while it heals. Today the Doc was particularly aggressive and de-brided the living shit out of it. Pain meds needed refilling and he doesn't like to use a numbing agent because he can't see as well. As a bonus, I'm on blood thinners so it felt like I dropped a half pint on the floor of the exam room. The upshot is that I had a rather excrutiating 3.5-4 hrs until I could get the Meds refilled and get home. On top of it all, the motherfucker is a Boston native and fan!!!! Somebodies gonna get a can of "Whoop-ass" opened on them next week!!!

Just thought I'd share that nugget with you all. Spread the grief and what not. Have a good day all!!!!

Take care of yourself
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Sorry for your troubles, but thanks for turning it into a few laughs for the rest of us (your situation isn't funny, but the description was hilarious).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Take care of yourself, Bill!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL Just taking stock and Man, I have added more signed books to my collection over the last six months or so since I declared it complete save for new books than ever before!!! Couple of DT books and some key signed 1/1's as well as a few S/L I wasn't even actively looking to add!!!! LOL Funny how shit goes, right? I think I'm around 60 signed books now!!! lol lol I was hanging around 50 for the longest time. lol Somebody stop me!!! lol

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Bill! All of the above.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

As HAL the computer once said, "Stop...Bill...stop...my mind is going...will you please stop...Bill...although I can't afford a carriage....
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did I miss the pics?
    Do you have a photo link somewhere?

LOL Just taking stock and Man, I have added more signed books to my collection over the last six months or so since I declared it complete save for new books than ever before!!! Couple of DT books and some key signed 1/1's as well as a few S/L I wasn't even actively looking to add!!!! LOL Funny how shit goes, right? I think I'm around 60 signed books now!!! lol lol I was hanging around 50 for the longest time. lol Somebody stop me!!! lol

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill, sorry to hear about your medical problems... diabetes related? hope it heals up soon.

Been hitting lots of doctors myself lately due to some diabetic liver issues.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Hey Bill, sorry to hear about your medical problems... diabetes related? hope it heals up soon.

Been hitting lots of doctors myself lately due to some diabetic liver issues.

Yeah, always the same, Terry. Bitch is that I am very vigilante regarding my sugar levels, but still have the same crap. Though this one is a little more related to my allergy to Heprin I suppose. That and a real asshole of a Doctor who picked and picked and.......................well you get the idea.

Thanks for all of your thoughts. Most appreciated.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Awesome! Im seeing them tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Sweet! How was it?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Sweet! How was it?

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! Were you near the rail? I saw them in October standing one row off the rail, and it was amazing. Looks like a killer setlist last night too.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I’m not a fan of anything they put out after their first four albums (which, to be fair, is the case with most metal bands I started listening to in the eighties) but I agree 100% that Metallica is a kick-ass live band!!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

PS My son is almost five now so I hope they continue for another eight-ten years at least so we can take him to a Metallica show

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    PS My son is almost five now so I hope they continue for another eight-ten years at least so we can take him to a Metallica show
    My daughter was around the same age when she went to her first show. It was Helmet and they played Betty start to finish. She has seen Mastodon and Green Day twice each since then, and we just got tickets for Sick Of It All in May.

She likes Shawn Desman too but no one's perfect.

Country
    Country Flag

That’s my kind of parenting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 749 of 971 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 747 748 749 750 751 759 799 849 ... LastLast