Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1202

Thread: Questions and Comments on our Catalogs

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

No photo of king though ............

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does the illustrated version of Joyland deserve an entry? I notice that the viking rerelease of the 1st 4 DT books have their own entry, as does the illustrated Salem's lot, and TGWLTG pop up book, so I think this is along the same lines.

Also, I don't think there is an entry for the recent new Colorado Kid illustrated by Dave McKean.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Does the illustrated version of Joyland deserve an entry? I notice that the viking rerelease of the 1st 4 DT books have their own entry, as does the illustrated Salem's lot, and TGWLTG pop up book, so I think this is along the same lines.

Also, I don't think there is an entry for the recent new Colorado Kid illustrated by Dave McKean.
    Possibly. However, the Illustrated Salems and Dark Towers have additional text by King, and I don’t think Joyland does?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Really? I thought only DT1 had new text.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps I'm mistaken (happens a lot), but you should be able to create an entry to our wiki.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really? I thought only DT1 had new text.
    Just checked... Right you are!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

King coedited the new book "Flight or Fright", and has an original story in it. Obviously the lettered and artist edition go in the Collectibles section of the Catalog, but does the trade go in King Trade 1st edition? There is no other anthology in the trade 1st section.

Thoughts?

My opinion

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My opinion, since no other anthologies are there this one shouldn't be there either.

Perhaps another page for anthologies is warranted.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My opinion, since no other anthologies are there this one shouldn't be there either.

I was thinking of putting it in the collectibles section. Listing it as an anthology trade hardback.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I was thinking of putting it in the collectibles section. Listing it as an anthology trade hardback.
    I like that idea. It isn't a King 1st edition. It is a King collectible though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that idea. It isn't a King 1st edition. It is a King collectible though.
    I agree with this as well.

Country
    Country Flag

+1

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My two cents:

Any anthology included in the Collectable thread should have an original (never published before) story by King. If the story has been published before, no matter how scarce the publication, the anthology should not be included.

John

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Note that the covers for Flight or Fright in the Catalog are NOT the ones that will appear on the Artist or Lettered edition. The trade hardcover cover is based on work by François Vaillancourt, whereas Cortney Skinner created the art for the non-trade editions. That art has not yet been revealed.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Note that the covers for Flight or Fright in the Catalog are NOT the ones that will appear on the Artist or Lettered edition. The trade hardcover cover is based on work by François Vaillancourt, whereas Cortney Skinner created the art for the non-trade editions. That art has not yet been revealed.
    I was actually wondering that last night
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I need some help please.
    It would appear we have no picture in our Catalog of the limitation and signature page for the Betts edition of The House Next Door.
    Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...New+York+Press

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I need some help please.
    It would appear we have no picture in our Catalog of the limitation and signature page for the Betts edition of The House Next Door.

Jerome, can't help with images of the limitation pages but the text in the first link appears to have a typo: Bells Bookstore should be Betts?
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

I need some help please.

All 3 versions of the book are the same inside. They all have the same ISBNs. Only difference is the boards.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to member Explorer for providing a pic of the Betts limitation page (only difference being Betts books were numbered 126-450). As mentioned, the page blocks were identical, with primarily the board binding and limitation #/Letter being the greatest (interior) differentiator.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Need help!

Missing Images and info for Centipede 100 signed deluxe "The Long Walk". Info and pics of the purported 8 Roman edition would be a bonus.

PLEASE HELP

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have Roman Edition number VIII but it's still in the shrink-wrap.
    Not sure if that's what you're looking for though.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I have Roman Edition number VIII but it's still in the shrink-wrap.
    Not sure if that's what you're looking for though.
    Only a pic of the limitation page.

Although technically, if you haven't opened the book, there could be either a live, or a dead cat in it.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've seen some pix online, should be possible to find them back
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 LastLast