Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite King cover?

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Your favorite King cover?

So... just wondering... two of my favs are the limited Firestarter and the limited Christine...
    but
    I'm going with the FDNS cove here... because it totally looks like something I would create myself.

what's yours?
    If you have to pick "ONE"...
    post a picture of your favorite Stephen King cover...

so... pick one. you can list your runner ups, but only post 1 pic of your "mostest" favorite, otherwise this is going to be one messy thread.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Whelans Firestarter for me. Just perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I took this shot before the FDNS came out. Like I said...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

yeah... that be my third choice, but being a big classic car guy, I'd have to put the limited Christine in front of that one. Unfolded that cover rocks.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

yeah... that be my third choice, but being a big classic car guy, I'd have to put the limited Christine in front of that one. Unfolded that cover rocks.
    Yeah id agree on that. The Christine cover is awesome for sure

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew S/L, and Skeleton Crew Lettered come to mind.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Yep, those are awesome as well

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

THE ONLY CLUE THE FULL MOON.
    Spoiler:

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^That's pretty damn cool.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Having finally obtained one of these myself, I concur.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a big fan of the Viking IT cover. I remember just seeing that cover when I was a kid gave me goosebumps. Reminded me of that first scene when Georgie gets his arm ripped off.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Different Seasons

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Different Seasons
    That's my favorite as well. There are many others I really like but this one has been my fave since the first time I saw it.

EDIT: added cover.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

so.... since there are so many versions of every novel's jackets... I suggest posting a picture of you favorite jackets so other's will know exactly what you like.
    Just a suggestion.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Bill, the lettered? or the numbered?
    Alas, when I got laid off from Advance Micro Devices 4 years ago, I sold my lettered SC and my lettered Salem's Lot... But one has to do what is necessary to survive. Had I known that I would have a new job within 2 months, I wouldn't have done that. But so many of my coworkers that had previously gotten laid off were still unemployed a year later, so I was pre-empting issues.
    If and when I ever land a direct position as opposed to the contract position I've had for the past 4 years... I'll be on the lookout for buying new copies of these, should they ever surface again.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I should have clarified....
    If you have to pick "ONE"...
    post a picture of your favorite Stephen King cover...

so... pick one. you can list your runner ups, but only post 1 pic of your "mostest" favorite, otherwise this is going to be one messy thread.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    pet sematary

that's cool Tommy... have you ever seen the Doubleday printing negative I own of that pet sematary?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

note... it wasn't used for that jacket... but for all the advertisements - magazine, newspaper, and store displays. the picture is the same.... but the text style is slightly different for the title "Pet Sematary".

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    THE ONLY CLUE THE FULL MOON.
    Spoiler:

ha ha... is that a Negan werewolf wielding Lucille?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Bill, the lettered? or the numbered?
    Alas, when I got laid off from Advance Micro Devices 4 years ago, I sold my lettered SC and my lettered Salem's Lot... But one has to do what is necessary to survive. Had I known that I would have a new job within 2 months, I wouldn't have done that. But so many of my coworkers that had previously gotten laid off were still unemployed a year later, so I was pre-empting issues.
    If and when I ever land a direct position as opposed to the contract position I've had for the past 4 years... I'll be on the lookout for buying new copies of these, should they ever surface again.

Numbered
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IT has to be the best cover hands down!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite cover!
    THE STAND (Germany 1985)

U.K. 1976.
    Spoiler:

My favorite runner-up cover is the 1980 French NIGHT SHIFT (That's right I said "NIGNT SHIFT")
    Spoiler:

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Or possibly this:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast