Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 137 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Tri bond

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

when is a can top or bottom NOT a can top or bottom? WHEN IT IS A.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It wasn't as easy as my last one, but I think some of us had to work instead of play.

Spoiler:
    bolt
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    It wasn't as easy as my last one, but I think some of us had to work instead of play.

Spoiler:
    bolt
    While this is not the answer I was looking for, it does work.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    when is a can top or bottom NOT a can top or bottom? WHEN IT IS A.....
    And Bruce if you are thinking
    SPOILER
    , that is also not what I was looking for but it does seem to work as well. WTF

Extra Clue

I think you misread my clue.
    Spoiler:
    You must be thinking of WHEN IS A DOOR...NOT A DOOR? When it is a...
    Spoiler:
    A JAR.

I think you misread my clue.
    Spoiler:
    You must be thinking of WHEN IS A DOOR...NOT A DOOR? When it is a...
    Spoiler:
    A JAR.
    No fair, no fair, you're supposed to be guessing, not me!!

OK I think Bruce got it. So the feather goes back to you.

Perhaps you have me confused with someone who gave an answer?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

???
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Perhaps you have me confused with someone who gave an answer?
    I suppose I do. I often confuse things. I thought your own riddle was a hint at what your answer is but I see now just how terribly wrong I am. Glad I didn't spoil it. Still in play...

Coffin
    Lag
    Lift
    Eye
    Pot

And apologies to the game-players.

Tommy You have NO REASON to apologize...That's was just me F*@+%#@* around....& it WAS a hint at the answer.
    Spoiler:
    1oz of pot

OK I will wait for an OFFICIAL guess this time.

O.K. when you cut off the top or bottom of a can ...it becomes a LID.
    1, gas
    2. out
    3.pawn

GUESS

OH! SOOOO CLOSE. BUT

Will have to think on this one some more, I really like this game!

Oh Wait is it
    GUESS
    ?

We are playing by Wheel of Fortune rules....RIGHT?

Where is Vanna White when you need her?

PASSED

passed pawn... not pass pawn.

Court
    Times
    Born

passed pawn... not pass pawn.
    I was thinking "Pawn Pass" might be associated with En passant somehow but no. I haven't played Chess in years. Very rusty.

HEY MAN! Could the word be like HIGH? Like you know.. Like in
    Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 137 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast