Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 188 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 4697

Thread: General Television Discussion

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix now and it's seriously one of the funniest series in years! Wow.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree. I wasn't expecting it to be that funny based on the trailer, but it's one of my favorite comedies in years. I can't wait for the DVD.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, Ellie Kemper is amazingly funny (and super cute). This was totally a surprise. Cannot wait for Season Two now.

"Stop! Hammer time!"

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I watched a random episode once and I liked it. It was pretty funny. Might get to it once I clear my backlog.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ellie Kemper is a doll. She has great comedic timing and is a surprisingly versatile actress.

DID YOU KNOW: Jon Hamm was Ellie Kemper's 8th grade drama teacher?
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Have any of you jabronis seen the show Rectify?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xerrand View Post
    Anybody watched the first season of Better call Saul? I thought it was very good
    Watching it right now. I couldn't get into it at first, then came Mike's backstory. What an episode! I have two left, but nothing has matched that one episode. A mixed review for me.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Have any of you jabronis seen the show Rectify?
    For me, if I remember, I did watch the first season. I think. If it is what I think it is, I personally was not a fan of the show.

A new show airs on Wednesdays called "Zoo." Where cats are fighting back from the world and there is some kind of storyline of a dominant "pupil" in the eye where animals fight back against humanity. Being curious, I watched 2 episodes and I almost committed suicide. I had to re-watch a couple of episodes of Game of Thrones and Hannibal and the finale of Penny Dreadful to not swallow too many pills. I'm not on suicide watch anymore, but I'm getting nervous I might be back on the ledge with all the crap out there.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Is anyone watching the new Scream tv series?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    No. How is it?
    I've enjoyed Wayward Pines, but I heard 10 episodes only for 3 books? I know you stated it is rushed. I like it, but it seems rushed.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yeah, I'm not huge on the series. But that is probably most likely do to the fact of how much I love the books. It's strayed pretty far from the stories, and a lot of the moments I loved in the books are gone. Also having read all the books, I really wonder how they're going to squeeze everything else in there.

As for Scream, I just watched the first two episodes. It's ok. Although I really do wish they used the ghostface costume instead of altering it a little bit. It's just very iconic Scream.

My Mood
    Confused

Yeah, I'm not huge on the series. But that is probably most likely do to the fact of how much I love the books. It's strayed pretty far from the stories, and a lot of the moments I loved in the books are gone. Also having read all the books, I really wonder how they're going to squeeze everything else in there.

As for Scream, I just watched the first two episodes. It's ok. Although I really do wish they used the ghostface costume instead of altering it a little bit. It's just very iconic Scream.
    They altered the classic Scream mask?! That should be the death penalty! But I will look into it as I'm only missing 2 episodes. It HAS to be better then "The Zoo."

Not the best picture, but I couldn't find a screencap from the show of the full costume.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerrand View Post
    Anybody watched the first season of Better call Saul? I thought it was very good
    Watching it right now. I couldn't get into it at first, then came Mike's backstory. What an episode! I have two left, but nothing has matched that one episode. A mixed review for me.

In all I liked it. I am trusting it get even better. I am DYING to see the defiant "old man" in the wheelchair (Hector). Perhaps he won't be in a wheelchair. Maybe not old. Maybe young and in the wheelchair.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    A new show airs on Wednesdays called "Zoo." Where cats are fighting back from the world and there is some kind of storyline of a dominant "pupil" in the eye where animals fight back against humanity. Being curious, I watched 2 episodes and I almost committed suicide. I had to re-watch a couple of episodes of Game of Thrones and Hannibal and the finale of Penny Dreadful to not swallow too many pills. I'm not on suicide watch anymore, but I'm getting nervous I might be back on the ledge with all the crap out there.
    I have Zoo next on my to-read list (the previews looked interesting enough that I wanted to read the book beforehand). I'm hoping it's good (never read any James Patterson before), but may end up skipping the series if I'm not a fan of the book.

I haven't seen it yet, but it's on my list. I'm hoping I can watch it this weekend.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Confused

I don't think it's too bad. I saw episode 1. I'm guessing the deformed mask is for establishing a link to the original deformed killer? I'm seeing another film to TV series is coming, Minority Report

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

That's James Patterson for you.

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody watching Humans? It's not too bad. There's a lot of robot themed TV shows on right now, which leads me to Extant.

I'm actually really enjoying the season so far. They've made a great deal of changes and it's really propelled the story this year.

Country
    Country Flag

I've seen the first episode of Humans, but haven't watched any further yet. Lots of new summer shows to catch up on.

I agree with you about the Extant changes. Though
    Spoiler:
    John's death felt a little too convenient, his car just stopping on the train tracks. I'm wondering if Julie had something to do with it.
    I hope this season stays this focused.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know a lot of people don't like Community, but regardless of what you think of the show, you have to appreciate this scene. It's the final scene of Season 6, but it's not a spoiler. I thought it was really perfect. It might be too meta for some, but I thought it was great.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 188 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast