Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Occupy Dt.Org quiz-challenge

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

... and when can I know which answers I had wrong? I've been re-researching and it's killing me not to know!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

7 people entered.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well if I was not working I would have been #8 with incorrect answers

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Answers:
    1. Hillstrom
    1956 Plymouth
    3. A: King B: King C: King D: King E: King F: ing G: King H: gniK I: King J: King
    4. Art Denker (666) 666-6666
    5. cop was talking about. “Lips which lie are best kept silent,” the cop said, tossing the hat that wasn’t his over into the passenger seat. It landed on a tan-
    6. 4
    7. 6/19/1999
    8. The House on Value Street
    9. $16
    10. 4700
    11. Queenie

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So who won and what was the most correct answers?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

wow I got 7 right! :-(
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Owch.... two wrong here.

Gunslinger Apprentice Asterisco is on a distinguished road Asterisco's Avatar

D'oh... I had #9 wrong...

My Mood
    Inspired

I used this to answer #9, so I had that one wrong too:

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I got more than I thought. And I really thought 3J had to be a trick question. So remember- Rex is Latin for King...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got two wrong but I'll show something I think I got right and he who laughed at our search skills didn't...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

According to my research, you posted 5 recipes:

All the ones present in the Recipes gallery plus post #268 of What's for lunch-dinner thread.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Inspired

Also, I was certain I read that King purchased a Galaxie from his brother... and when I did some digging I found a few posts online about a '64 Galaxie that matched that story, so I went with it. Darn!

My Mood
    Inspired

He actually posted at least 7 recipes... 4 in the recipe thread plus at least 3 others in the lunch/dinner thread. I called "trick question" on that one. lol

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

But I found two of them repeated..that's why I counted 5
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Inspired

Two were repeated (I didn't count those)... but two others were not.

Recipes:
    Pineapple Upside Down Cake
    Pizza
    BBQ Tri-Tip and Marinade
    Ahi Nachos

Lunch/Dinner:
    Nelly & Joe's Key Lime Pie (link)
    Simple Salad
    Lemon Layer Cake with Cranberry-Lemon Curd

He also mentions a brownie recipe, but does not specifically share it.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So I counted wrong as well. LOL
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I missed 1 I think. Not sure if my answers counted though since I misread the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    I used that picture, too. That's my wrong answer...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The $5 in San Francisco was a publicity stunt. They had one guy who stoos outside the Bart station and "hawked" the paper for a photo op. They might have sold ~12 that way. The actual price was $16. Check end of article. Additionally the $16 is on the paper by the UPC bar.
    http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...523.php#page-2

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Two were repeated (I didn't count those)... but two others were not.

Recipes:
    Pineapple Upside Down Cake
    Pizza
    BBQ Tri-Tip and Marinade
    Ahi Nachos

Lunch/Dinner:
    Nelly & Joe's Key Lime Pie (link)
    Simple Salad
    Lemon Layer Cake with Cranberry-Lemon Curd

He also mentions a brownie recipe, but does not specifically share it.
    I just went with the four that are in the Gallery in the "recipes" section. That is my ruling.

My Mood
    Inspired

So is Asterisco the winner, with only one wrong?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Asterisco View Post
    I used that picture, too. That's my wrong answer...
    You did well. You even identified King's car as a "Savoy".

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    You did well. You even identified King's car as a "Savoy".

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Was there easter eggs posted?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast