Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 388 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Along the Path of the Beam Tree705 will become famous soon enough Tree705's Avatar

Not rude just uninformative, I knew it wouldn't be worth tons of money, but I didn't want to give it away for a fraction of its value if its rare. I've sold many king related items in my early years to support my collecting and it is surprising sometimes what things sell for.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Why in the world are the umneys last last case paperbacks priced so high on ebay?

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Because those sellers are misinformed. You can get it between 15-$25 if you are patient.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Because those sellers are misinformed. You can get it between 15-$25 if you are patient.
    He is right. I got mine for $20 and it is perfect. I have seen David have them for a few bucks too..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I paid .99p for the whole UK set recently which included ULC!
    I *think* I paid $5 for the US version, but that was years ago.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Along the Path of the Beam Tree705 will become famous soon enough Tree705's Avatar

I bought like 6 of them out of a display at a half price books. I think they were 50 cents. They sold then I think for 10 to 20 bucks or so, not a lot but a excellent return on the money.
    My best return on my money was the shining and red rum beer labels, I called Estes Park Brewery and asked them if I could buy some. I bought 100 each at 5 cents a piece. They averaged between 10 to 30 dollars for a set on ebay.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Tree!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What would you guys/gals pay for a Near Fine (practically flawless) 1st Edition Carrie?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi All,

I am thinking of selling my copies of
    Ray Bradbury Dandelion Wine 2 Book Set - Letter 'C' of 100 copies - Slipcased and signed by Bradbury / King.
    The Big Book of Necon - Deluxe Artist's Edition - 43 of 150 copies - signed by King and many others and remarqued by Chadbourne
    The Best American Short Stories 1st PB - Signed by King.

I would be grateful if anybody could let me know a fair price to sell them at.
    Many thanks
    Jon

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    What would you guys/gals pay for a Near Fine (practically flawless) 1st Edition Carrie?
    If you can get it for less than $1000 you are doing well. Priest bought the best condition one I have seen for a while from (I believe) David @ BettsBooks. Either he or Mr Rabbit Trick may be able to tell you what the asking price was.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    If you can get it for less than $1000 you are doing well. Priest bought the best condition one I have seen for a while from (I believe) David @ BettsBooks. Either he or Mr Rabbit Trick may be able to tell you what the asking price was.
    Near Fine copies go for $900-$1000. Priceclipped go for $499.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Ray Bradbury Dandelion Wine 2 Book Set - Letter 'C' of 100 copies - Slipcased and signed by Bradbury / King.
    I saw that on ebay. I think it has been faked as there were only numbered copies, not lettered.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I saw that on ebay. I think it has been faked as there were only numbered copies, not lettered.

hi Mr Rabbit Trick
    That's my copy I was trying to sell on ebay, but I think I have a non-paying bidder.
    I am one of 26 lifetime Deluxe Subscriber at PS and we get allocated letters for our copies, mine is 'C'. So not a true lettered, as just the same as the numbered copy.
    Jon

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you think that the 26 are added to the 100 or are they a part of the 100?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Do you think that the 26 are added to the 100 or are they a part of the 100?
    I was told by Pete when I joined the subscription that they were extra to the 100. So there are essentially 126 copies + PC copies.
    Jon

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

hi Mr Rabbit TrickCARRIE, SALEM'S LOT, THE SHINING
    That's my copy I was trying to sell on ebay, but I think I have a non-paying bidder.
    I am one of 26 lifetime Deluxe Subscriber at PS and we get allocated letters for our copies, mine is 'C'. So not a true lettered, as just the same as the numbered copy.
    Jon
    26 copies all with a unique letter done at the time of issue by the publisher. Sounds like a lettered edition to me!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon
    26 copies all with a unique letter done at the time of issue by the publisher. Sounds like a lettered edition to me!
    What's even more confusing is that Ray Bradbury's Deluxe Lettered Gift 3 book set edition is lettered A-Z for the true lettered edition and 'A'-'Z' for subscribers.
    Jon

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Near Fine copies go for $900-$1000. Priceclipped go for $499.
    Thanks fellas. Picked one up last night for $950.00. Fingers crossed the description of condition is accurate.....

Tim

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Did you win the copy that went on ebay last night?

If a Carrie with a price clipped DJ is worth $500 what would a vg first DJ alone be worth?

Also I can't find a price for. a DT7 AE with a doodle (not nice big Remarque) any help?
    Rich DeMars

Also need a price on vg first of The Stand seems priced all over and many actually bce any thoughts
    Rich DeMars

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BCE is worthless. What do you mean by priced all over?

Because I keep finding copies sold for anywhere from 20 to several hundred but when I look deeper it's actually a bce which as you say should be worthless. So I'm just wondering what you guys think the value is cause I'm tired of looking for this one.
    I have interested party in good portion of my King collection so I need values that aren't from the 1990s
    Rich DeMars

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Jon
    What's even more confusing is that Ray Bradbury's Deluxe Lettered Gift 3 book set edition is lettered A-Z for the true lettered edition and 'A'-'Z' for subscribers.
    Jon
    Does that mean you will be getting a Carrie letter 'C'?

Just noticed Dan that you need The Dead Zone, do I need to reprice that because it seemed pretty available at around $35
    Rich DeMars

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 388 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast