Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 430 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,150 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robin v Alst View Post
    Hi guys,

So here they are! My 3 sketches for my school project about The Green Mile.
    For now it is all about the message they tell and placement of elements, you don't have to think about colors and such (although you may give suggestions for it).

I would like you guys to comment the number and your reasoning for picking that one.
    (So for example: "1, because it....").

If you have any other suggestions about any of the designs please let me know as well.
    (Please do this the same way: "1, maybe try....").

Thank you all in advance, you're helping me out so much.

Once I've chosen one of the designs I will do another post where I will specify things such as paper thickness, book size, font, etc. And I would like you guys to give feedback on that as well.

So here are my three designs, each have a number in the top right corner:
    1: https://nl.pinterest.com/pin/276338127122752217/
    2: https://nl.pinterest.com/pin/276338127122752218
    3: https://nl.pinterest.com/pin/276338127122752219/

(Hope you guys don't mind it are Pinterest links, couldn't figure out how to get the image in here )
    I like #1 - I feel this has the best composition and the most unique design.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME, Pennywise
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Pennywise!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Pennywise
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Traveler Robin v Alst will become famous soon enough Robin v Alst will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys,

The next step in my school project is here.
    This time I got a quick survey for you guys (10 minutes max).
    My new concept is that the fans decide every choice that has to be made for this book.
    So I would really appreciate it if you guys can take the time to fill it in:
    https://forms.gle/TmeiUSkmhWxgH4Co6

Traveler Lonnie the Lightbringer will become famous soon enough Lonnie the Lightbringer will become famous soon enough Lonnie the Lightbringer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Howdy!

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I read the whole DT series back in 2007. I wanted to read more books that featured Flagg, so I did my research and that's how I found out.

Who is your favorite character?

Gotta be Roland! Otherwise, Thomas and Dennis.

What is your favorite book?

For the series, Wizard and Glass. Overall, The Eyes of the Dragon.

How old are you?

I'm a tricenarian, but most people think I'm a teenager. A kid at heart, basically.

Where are you from?

Born and raised in upstate NY.

Do you have a nickname?

"Doctor McCoy" or just "Lon".

How did you find this site?

A google search. I decided to join because I was hoping I could find other fans of Eyes of the Dragon. I recently re-read my copy and became inspired to do some art of the characters. I'm thinking of making a sequel in the form of a manga and/or visual novel because I'm sure I'm not the only one dying to know what became of Thomas and Dennis post-novel. If anyone wants to discuss ideas or designs, do hmu. I also have discord.

(Also hi, CaptKirky! It's nice to see a fellow Trekkie already!)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie the Lightbringer View Post
    Howdy!

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I read the whole DT series back in 2007. I wanted to read more books that featured Flagg, so I did my research and that's how I found out.

Who is your favorite character?

Gotta be Roland! Otherwise, Thomas and Dennis.

What is your favorite book?

For the series, Wizard and Glass. Overall, The Eyes of the Dragon.

How old are you?

I'm a tricenarian, but most people think I'm a teenager. A kid at heart, basically.

Where are you from?

Born and raised in upstate NY.

Do you have a nickname?

"Doctor McCoy" or just "Lon".

How did you find this site?

A google search. I decided to join because I was hoping I could find other fans of Eyes of the Dragon. I recently re-read my copy and became inspired to do some art of the characters. I'm thinking of making a sequel in the form of a manga and/or visual novel because I'm sure I'm not the only one dying to know what became of Thomas and Dennis post-novel. If anyone wants to discuss ideas or designs, do hmu. I also have discord.

(Also hi, CaptKirky! It's nice to see a fellow Trekkie already!)
    Very cool to see a mention of Eye of the Dragon! Welcome! Curious to see what you come up with.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Lon!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Lon. Enjoy, there is a wealth of knowledge here
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Lon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME LONNIE!

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

welcome Lon
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Traveler Robin v Alst will become famous soon enough Robin v Alst will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys!

The final stage for my school project is here.
    My designs are finished and now it is up to you guys to vote per category what your favourite is.
    https://forms.gle/UC6wxEKH33PMycHG8

(It takes roughly 10 minutes to complete)
    Thank you in advance for voting!

Country
    Country Flag

It would really help me out if as much of you guys can fill it in.
    You guys can support my design choices by voting (and with that hopefully my grade)
    Thanks to all who take the time

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

done, GL on the project Robin
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Traveler Grimhead will become famous soon enough Grimhead will become famous soon enough Grimhead's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone,

I started putting my own little collection together for the past year and found this site by chance when
    looking for the centipede elric books pics and so far I'm loving browsing here reading the threads so much that I ended up making an account and making my first post.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Grimhead View Post
    Hi everyone,

I started putting my own little collection together for the past year and found this site by chance when
    looking for the centipede elric books pics and so far I'm loving browsing here reading the threads so much that I ended up making an account and making my first post.
    Welcome!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone,

Welcome, Grim. Some great people here. If I may ask, What do you collect mostly?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Traveler Grimhead will become famous soon enough Grimhead will become famous soon enough Grimhead's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Welcome, Grim. Some great people here. If I may ask, What do you collect mostly?

Hi kingfan, its not much to some of the beautiful sets that I've seen on this forum but I mostly have subpress books,
    19 of them, 5 lettered and the rest limited. My main goal for now is to finish a set of malazan that I've managed
    to get 3-8 so far by mixing and matching numbers and also eventually to get the lettered set.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome one and all, north and south, left and right, broad and deep...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME, GRIM!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Hi kingfan, its not much to some of the beautiful sets that I've seen on this forum but I mostly have subpress books,
    19 of them, 5 lettered and the rest limited. My main goal for now is to finish a set of malazan that I've managed
    to get 3-8 so far by mixing and matching numbers and also eventually to get the lettered set.
    I am not familiar with those. Would love to see some pics sometime. Post wherever and I will see them. Thx

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise_theclown View Post
    Thanks mate! Trying to build my collection and meet new people at the same time
    Hey Hey

How is the collection going?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 430 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 ... LastLast