Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 890 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 637 687 ... LastLast
Results 14,651 to 14,675 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    I stopped getting emails for my CDCC. Help
    Are you a Hotmail address?
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have msn outlook

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Any updates on the `Salems Lot Lettered?
    The cases should be shipping to us next week, so then it'll just be a matter of finding time in the warehouse schedule to ship!

What about the Hodges Trilogy?
    If anyone is still waiting on that set from us, please send me a PM or an email so I can look into your order for you and find out where it is. Full name and email address will expedite the search.

Brian
    Still waiting on mine. Did our old orders transfer to new system yet

I have msn outlook
    Yeah, Hotmail and MSN are blocking our emails at the moment, so our website host is working on that. Nothing seems to be getting through.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Any updates on the `Salems Lot Lettered?
    The cases should be shipping to us next week, so then it'll just be a matter of finding time in the warehouse schedule to ship!

What about the Hodges Trilogy?
    If anyone is still waiting on that set from us, please send me a PM or an email so I can look into your order for you and find out where it is. Full name and email address will expedite the search.

Brian
    Still waiting on mine. Did our old orders transfer to new system yet
    The old orders have not been pulled into the new webstore yet, but those are unrelated to order management system we use for processing orders at the office.

The old orders are supposed to be transferred next week. The store will be down for 3 to 4 hours while the tech people do their thing.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have msn outlook
    Yeah, Hotmail and MSN are blocking our emails at the moment, so our website host is working on that. Nothing seems to be getting through.

Brian
    I also didn't get e-mail CDCC offer, using hotmail. Must not be working for this site also, I stil don't get email when a private message is sent.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    I have msn outlook
    I also didn't get e-mail CDCC offer, using hotmail. Must not be working for this site also, I stil don't get email when a private message is sent.
    Brian
    Settings
    General Settings
    Select-Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Really hate to miss out on the 50% off for CDCC members look forward to this every year. No email

Really hate to miss out on the 50% off for CDCC members look forward to this every year. No email
    Well, this isn't THAT deal, but it's still a good one. Any member who didn't get the email, just send me a PM and I'll message you the details. Let's see Hotmail and MSN stop that, ha!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Forgive me if it's been asked already but are the replacement dust jackets listed on the new site now?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Forgive me if it's been asked already but are the replacement dust jackets listed on the new site now?
    They are no longer listed on the site because it was getting too cumbersome to track and update them, but if there's something you need, just fire an email my way and I'll help you out!

Our host says it'll take Hotmail and MSN about 48 hours to "fix" the block they put on our emails. Apparently, a lot of people who signed up for the newsletter years ago simply hadn't been getting the newsletters lately -- and then when we switched to the new server with the new (blah blah technical something I didn't catch blah blah my head hurts), those people were suddenly seeing a newsletter they didn't remember signing up for... so they marked it as SPAM.

Brian

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks For the help Brian

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Will CD be producing a slipcase for Hearts in Suspension?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I believe they replied in the affirmative to that

Yep, I'm hoping to list it for sale later this week. Just trying to decide what style/design to go with to fit the aesthetics of the book, and we're almost there.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I'm hoping to list it for sale later this week. Just trying to decide what style/design to go with to fit the aesthetics of the book, and we're almost there.

Brian
    worn denim with a peace symbol and vague wafts of smoke from a little blunt down in the corner.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I would like something that matches the boards (not the DJ).

Maybe no stamping either.

I think with this title...less is more.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

I think with this title...less is more.
    Yeah, that's where I'm headed on this one, I think. I hope everyone digs what I come up with.

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian! Just sent you an urgent email. Let me know!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Mindy emailed me today saying they "oversold" on the item I ordered ('Salem's Lot with Glenn Chadbourne remarque @ half price) and would be refunding my money. Feel pretty bad about it but sometimes.... s_ _ _ happens.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Mindy emailed me today saying they "oversold" on the item I ordered ('Salem's Lot with Glenn Chadbourne remarque @ half price) and would be refunding my money. Feel pretty bad about it but sometimes.... s_ _ _ happens.
    Richard, pretty sure David at Bett's has one or two left for a little less AND with Palumbo remarques. I would check with him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Richard, pretty sure David at Bett's has one or two left for a little less AND with Palumbo remarques. I would check with him

Not less than the deal he missed out on, but great prices nonetheless.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post

That is not true. They are Remarqued numbered and 275. Less than the 399 that CD was asking. He still has some... on the site up.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post

That is not true. They are Remarqued numbered and 275. Less than the 399 that CD was asking. He still has some... on the site up.

Actually, it is true. What Richard was referring to was getting 50% off the CD price or $200 for the Artist Edition. David's price is a great one though and does have the Palumbo remarque, which is harder to get.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 890 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 637 687 ... LastLast