Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 388 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 ... LastLast
Results 7,226 to 7,250 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Could I get some opinions on the UK Dr. Sleep signed 1/200?
    Thank you.
    I like it personally, though there's not much difference between it an the 1/700 to be honest...
    I like it as well. I'm looking for what folks think the current value might be.
    Me=
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you.
    I like it personally, though there's not much difference between it an the 1/700 to be honest...
    The fact that it's actually signed by King and not a facsimile signature, makes a huge difference....

Issue price £200 ($260 USD). Current value $550 - $650 USD.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Thank you.
    The fact that it's actually signed by King and not a facsimile signature, makes a huge difference....

Issue price £200 ($260 USD). Current value $550 - $650 USD.
    What he said

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Plus they would "NOT" ship to the U.S.A.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Thank you.

Issue price £200 ($260 USD). Current value $500 - $600 USD.
    And if anyone has #157 and would like to trade, I have #63, and happy to pay postage both ways
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all. Considering selling mine so was looking for a general range. Appreciate the input!
    Sorry Andy, not #157 though
    Matt, if you see this your inbox is full. This reply should answer it Thanks anyway!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roman Numeral black 'I' Salems Lot. What is it worth roughly? Fine shape
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Roman Numeral black 'I' Salems Lot. What is it worth roughly? Fine shape
    Despite Lot Guy's expensive one, here are Betts sales...

Salem's Lot Deluxe Lettered Black XIII (Black 13!) - Centipede Press only the second copy I've ever seen for sale (was $7,000) $6,000
    "Salem's Lot Deluxe Lettered edition: Twenty-Five roman numbered copies bound in black goatskin leather over archival boards were produced. This one-of-a-kind Deluxe Lettered copy is not numbered and comes with some most unusual extras:
    Stephen King interviews bound as separate book. These were interviews with King that the publisher found from old books and the like and set in the same format as Salem's Lot. However, time slipped away and the publisher never managed to secure permissions to reprint them in the actual Salem’s Lot novel. (It would have been too expensive anyway.) The interviews mostly date from 1976 to about 1980, and all concern Salem's Lot in some way. They are printed in the same layout and at the same size as the book (9 x 13). They are bound as a separate book with a matching slipcase.
    Next, the book comes with a high-resolution copy of the publisher’s only letter from Mr. King during the production of the book, in which King praises the layout and the design of the book. It also comes with high-resolution copies of all correspondence with King's attorneys and other publishers, and Jerry Uelsmann's letters.
    Also included are the elusive extra suite of prints by Jerry Uelsmann. These are printed on super high quality paper. They are approx. 10 x 15 inches in size. The photographs and the correspondence are housed in a custom made black folder.
    It also comes with the cleaning cloth that is used to clean the slipcase, the original order form, which is something that was only distributed electronically.
    Leather edition in black cloth traycase. Stephen King interviews bound in black cloth. Extra suite of oversize Uelsmann prints. Stephen King letter. All correspondence. Cleaning cloth. Order form. Also includes previous owner’s correspondence with the publisher as well as a copy of the publisher’s proposal letter to Mr. King. Condition is Fine." "$6,000
    was $8,250"
    Salem's Lot Deluxe "Lettered" Edition, published by Centipede Press in 2004. Bound in black Goatskin and printed on mouldmade Sanders Waterford paper, housed in a traycase of Japanese cotton. Deleted scenes from the original manuscript to 'Salem’s Lot are included. 25 Roman numeral (I-XV in black ink, I-X in red ink) “lettered” editions, bound in Goatskin and housed in a traycase were produced. This copy is not not numbered and according to the publisher is one of only 5 essentially PC copies made. BONUS with the incredible book is a very rare copy of the Stephen King Interviews in slipcase made of same black Goatskin. I have never heard how many copies of the Interviews that Centipede Press made, but since publication, I could count the number of copies I've seen on one hand. $5200
    Salem's Lot Deluxe "Lettered" Edition, published by Centipede Press in 2004. Bound in black Goatskin and printed on mouldmade Sanders Waterford paper, housed in a traycase of Japanese cotton. Deleted scenes from the original manuscript to 'Salem’s Lot are included. 25 Roman numeral (I-XV in black ink, I-X in red ink) “lettered” editions, bound in Goatskin and housed in a traycase were produced. This copy is not not numbered and according to the publisher is one of only 5 essentially PC copies made. BONUS with the incredible book is a very rare copy of the Stephen King Interviews in slipcase made of same black Goatskin. I have never heard how many copies of the Interviews that Centipede Press made, but since publication, I could count the number of copies I've seen on one hand. $4,750
    Salem's Lot Deluxe "Lettered" - according to the publisher, one of 4 Lettered copies not numbered; this book rarely comes up for sale as they are all held in super hard-core collector's hands. Don't miss this opportunity!! $4,750

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the help guys. Helping a friend out on some values.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Alan, do you keep dates on those sales? It's always useful to put them in context with one another (price going up/down over time, etc).
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Alan, do you keep dates on those sales? It's always useful to put them in context with one another (price going up/down over time, etc).
    No I don't keep dates, but all are since David took over Betts.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    No I don't keep dates, but all are since David took over Betts.
    Ok Thanks.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Mine was through Betts as well I remember some of the others and they were quite a bit before I bought mine if I got mine 2 years ago the others were around when Bad Penny was still here if I recall correctly.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Correcting my earlier post after checking emails not sure why I had 12.5k in my head but 11.5k is correct number, sorry.
    My RED ROMAN NUMERAL 'Salem's Lot was about 11.5k after each side paid our fees for facilitating the deal. This was also a couple of years ago when an SL was 1.5k. The black Roman Numeral was sold to the public where the Red Roman Numeral copies were King's personal copies to disperse. I would still say a Black 1-15 would be 12.5k+ and a Red 1-10 would be 15k+, I know I've been offered 15k for my Red Roman Numeral and turned it down. Hope maybe this helps I'm only going off my own experience with this book and prices Ive paid and offers made to me.
    Besides the EXTREMELY RARE Centipede 'Salem's Lot that consisted of only 2 copies which is a work of art, the Roman Numeral copies are absolutely gorgeous bound in full leather.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Correcting my earlier post after checking emails not sure why I had 12.5k in my head but 11.5k is correct number, sorry.
    My RED ROMAN NUMERAL 'Salem's Lot was about 11.5k after each side paid our fees for facilitating the deal. This was also a couple of years ago when an SL was 1.5k. The black Roman Numeral was sold to the public where the Red Roman Numeral copies were King's personal copies to disperse. I would still say a Black 1-15 would be 12.5k+ and a Red 1-10 would be 15k+, I know I've been offered 15k for my Red Roman Numeral and turned it down. Hope maybe this helps I'm only going off my own experience with this book and prices Ive paid and offers made to me.
    Besides the EXTREMELY RARE Centipede 'Salem's Lot that consisted of only 2 copies which is a work of art, the Roman Numeral copies are absolutely gorgeous bound in full leather.
    What about the one you speak of with only a few copies Matt? What woudl you value those?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those are tough as there's only two copies that were ever made that we're authorized by King I would pay up to 17.5k if finances allowed it if they didn't I would sell some books to get one, but tgat is just me.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Those are tough as there's only two copies that were ever made that we're authorized by King I would pay up to 17.5k if finances allowed it if they didn't I would sell some books to get one, but tgat is just me.
    Were they the goatskin ones?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Ari....1st SPANISH EDITION CARRIE 1974?

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for current values of some gift editions:

1) Riding the Bullet
    2) SOD v1
    3) SOD v2

Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

1) Riding the Bullet
    2) SOD v1
    3) SOD v2

Thanks!
    Riding the Bullet struggles to get the $75 issue price.
    SOD v1 - $125 to $175 on a good day
    SOD v2 struggles to get the $75 issue price.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never understood the resale market price difference between SOD 1 & 2. They have the same limitation, same issue price and should have the same level of desirability- most collectors would want both.

What makes 1 more valuable than 2???

Country
    Country Flag

Vol 1 sold out ages ago. Vol 2 only sold out recently.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

1) Riding the Bullet
    2) SOD v1
    3) SOD v2

Thanks!
    Riding the Bullet struggles to get the $75 issue price.
    SOD v1 - $125 to $175 on a good day
    SOD v2 struggles to get the $75 issue price.
    Thanks Alan!

Country
    Country Flag

I've never understood the resale market price difference between SOD 1 & 2. They have the same limitation, same issue price and should have the same level of desirability- most collectors would want both.

My thoughts exactly... and I love the Color of #2 better. Lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Value of F/F S/L of Eyes of the Dragon?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 388 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 ... LastLast