Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 889 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 676 726 ... LastLast
Results 15,626 to 15,650 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Is there any idea of when The Exorcist for the 21st Century and Stephen King Limited will be here? Any updates on these?
    The Exorcist for the 21st Century will hopefully be out in late summer. It has to be scheduled around other Exorcist related "things" in the great big world out there!

Stephen King Limited is in a weird state of limbo. The interior text is designed and basically set, although the author is updating it as new books are announced. But we've been hunting for two years to find a really good solution to our PHOTOS problem. What we need are high quality, professional photos of EVERY Stephen King Limited Edition.

We had someone volunteer to travel to an SK super collector's house and take the photos, but with the significant travel costs involved, it doesn't work for the budget.

We're talking to a few of our high-end collectors now about hiring a photographer who is local to them to take a day or two and do a shoot at their house, so the books don't need to travel. But it's an invasive request to have a stranger come to your house with your expensive book collection, so it's proving difficult.

If someone on here has every single SK Limited Edition easily accessibly (meaning, in your home or office and not in storage), and you like the idea of having high quality photos of your books for your records, feel free to drop me a line. Maybe we could use a DT.org collector's collection for the book!

Best,
    Brian

WOW!!! That would be cool!!! And, as luck would have it, El Jefe is installing new floors and paint!!!! lol lol lol

Spoiler:
    Then again, maybe not so crazy?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,
    Any update on Six Scary Stories traycase edition? Thanks!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Hey Brian,
    Do you mean the slipcased trade hardcover?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Hey Brian,
    That must be what he meant.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Hey Brian,
    I panicked for a moment thinking I had lost track of another book!

Slipcases are in production, but THE SHINING cases have been the main focus on their staff since January or so, which means SIX SCARY STORIES will take longer than normal. I'll post some news when THE SHINING cases are out of their way and they get me a ship date!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,
    I panicked for a moment thinking I had lost track of another book!

Slipcases are in production, but THE SHINING cases have been the main focus on their staff since January or so, which means SIX SCARY STORIES will take longer than normal. I'll post some news when THE SHINING cases are out of their way and they get me a ship date!

Brian
    Yes, thanks. If you ordered the book and slipcase together were they suppose to come together? I see the book is already for sale.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,
    Actually my receipt for ordering says traycase.

Six Scary Stories selected by Stephen King (NEW BOOK!)
    KING15
    Limited Edition Limited Edition Traycase

Yes, thanks. If you ordered the book and slipcase together were they suppose to come together? I see the book is already for sale.
    They ship together, but if you email Mindy, she can have your book shipped separately! Just let her know I sent you her way. order@cemeteydance.com

Starting with GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX, we're changing how these types of TRADE books with slipcases are listed in our order management system. For future announcements, the books and cases will ship separately. (We cannot change already existing orders.)

This should be the plan for any future trade editions from Scribner as well if all goes as planned.

Gift Editions like THE SHINING will still be shipped book & slipcase together since that is how the book is being published/issued.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Actually my receipt for ordering says traycase.

Six Scary Stories selected by Stephen King (NEW BOOK!)
    KING15
    Limited Edition Limited Edition Traycase
    There are all kinds of things wrong with that, ha! Must have been a glitch in the store coding because the book is not a Limited Edition and the slipcase is not a traycase, obviously. But we've been working out some kinks with the new store since launch, so I'm never surprised by the odd things it does sometimes!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

No problem, I'm good, thanks for the update!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Has CD received their copies of Last Train from Perdition?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Somehow my copy of Small World decided to take an 8-day trip to North Carolina instead of heading straight up I95 to it's final destination (which normally takes about 1.5 hrs to drive). I think it decided to stay - better weather maybe?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They ship together, but if you email Mindy, she can have your book shipped separately! Just let her know I sent you her way. order@cemeteydance.com

Starting with GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX, we're changing how these types of TRADE books with slipcases are listed in our order management system. For future announcements, the books and cases will ship separately. (We cannot change already existing orders.)

This should be the plan for any future trade editions from Scribner as well if all goes as planned.

Gift Editions like THE SHINING will still be shipped book & slipcase together since that is how the book is being published/issued.

Brian
    Brian. Will the option still be available to have books shipped with the slipcase? My purchases from CD are usually for collecting purposes only so I don't mind the wait for the slipcases. I purchase/borrow/steal, etc reading copies from other sources
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Has CD received their copies of Last Train from Perdition?
    Not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Brian
    Brian. Will the option still be available to have books shipped with the slipcase? My purchases from CD are usually for collecting purposes only so I don't mind the wait for the slipcases. I purchase/borrow/steal, etc reading copies from other sources
    Seems unlikely. It can get really confusing on the shipping end of things when we're doing things multiple ways, plus it would mean more options on the website, and you'd be surprised as to how much confusion that would cause on the purchasing end of things.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A limited edition Gwendy's Button Box t-shirt is up for pre-order.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/gwendy-tshirt.html
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Somehow my copy of Small World decided to take an 8-day trip to North Carolina instead of heading straight up I95 to it's final destination (which normally takes about 1.5 hrs to drive). I think it decided to stay - better weather maybe?
    Mine took the same south-first, north-later trip with a five day NC layover, but arrived today in perfect condition with my "spur of the moment" requested number. Very pleased to say CD does it again!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Brian
    Seems unlikely. It can get really confusing on the shipping end of things when we're doing things multiple ways, plus it would mean more options on the website, and you'd be surprised as to how much confusion that would cause on the purchasing end of things.
    Makes sense. Thanks, Dan!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know this is highly unlikely but do you happen to have a CD The Exorcist/Legion Lettered tray case hidden in a corner of your warehouse that I could purchase.

I think unlikely but thought I would ask

Thanks, Dave

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

Ordered one today, shipping almost as much the shirt! Just a received a shirt today in mailed in a bag from LA for $3.99, CD cheapest is 13.50

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post

Ordered one today, shipping almost as much the shirt! Just a received a shirt today in mailed in a bag from LA for $3.99, CD cheapest is 13.50
    We don't ship in bags... but your shipping options *should* have been in this range:

It'll vary a little based on location, of course. If you paid $13.50 for the Post Office option, email Mindy and she can refund the difference!

We still don't have Parcel Post working on the new website, but this is the first item we've offered where it would have been an option, I think. (Shirts and slipcases cannot go Media Mail, but books and magazines qualify and that's most of what we sell!)

Brian

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,

I got two shirts shipped to NYC and the USPS Priority Mail option was $19.28.

I expected to pay more for shipping since it can't go media mail, but when I saw your post above thought I should say something in case it's useful feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All of mine were about $12 yesterday, but today Priority is $7. Huh. I emailed Mindy, as she magical. Thanks, Brian.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Shirts cannot go through media mail Brian. But, as long as you don't ship in transparent boxes, who would know? Not that I ever tried that before.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Hey Brian,

I got two shirts shipped to NYC and the USPS Priority Mail option was $19.28.

I expected to pay more for shipping since it can't go media mail, but when I saw your post above thought I should say something in case it's useful feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Um, yeah, that's really really really not right. Email Mindy posthaste for an appropriate refund, please! order@cemeterydance.com

I'm off to check all of the orders. I suspect a lot of people will have shipping refunds coming because these numbers aren't right, so someone must have spilled some soda on the server or something.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 889 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 676 726 ... LastLast