Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Jaunt TV series

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Jaunt TV series

Plan B has optioned feature rights to The Jaunt, the 1981 Stephen King short story about teleportation travel. The company has attached Andy Muschietti and Barbara Muschietti, the argentinean duo behind the 2013 horror film Mama. It’s early days, but this will be developed for Andy to direct. Plan B hasn’t set it with a studio yet, but principals Brad Pitt, Dede Gardner and Jeremy Kleiner have a first-look deal with New Regency and RatPac Entertainment.

Source:
    http://deadline.com/2015/03/stephen-...ti-1201391672/
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've always found some of the ideas behind the story to be some of King's most disturbing, particularly the ending.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oooh, sounds great! The Jaunt is one of my favorite short stories from King. They'll have to beef up the story quite a bit to make it a full film. I hope that it turns out good.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Default The Jaunt -- TV series

Fear The Walking Dead co-creator Dave Erickson has closed an overall deal with MRC Television. As part of the deal, Erickson is developing The Jaunt, based on the 1981 Stephen King short story originally published in The Twilight Zone Magazine. The Jaunt explores a future where teleportation, called ‘jaunting,’ has become a commonplace, if still dangerous and mysterious, technology.

>>> Source

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Tough to see how they stretch that into a series without completely fucking it up though.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

+ Reply to Thread