Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Audiobooks. What are you listening to?

Hybrid View

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I was just at the library this morning looking for Heart Shaped Box. Unfortunately they didn't have it. I've read the book before but need to reread it for a book club and was going to listen to it this time. Let me know how the audio version is.
    Will do, Heather. I got about 6 minutes or so into before I pulled into my driveway this morning. I listen on my longggg commutes. Sounds intriguing so far.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I was just at the library this morning looking for Heart Shaped Box. Unfortunately they didn't have it. I've read the book before but need to reread it for a book club and was going to listen to it this time. Let me know how the audio version is.
    Will do, Heather. I got about 6 minutes or so into before I pulled into my driveway this morning. I listen on my longggg commutes. Sounds intriguing so far.
    The narration is very good. I won a Strange Weather Proof the other day and it will be the first book by Joe that I will actually read rather than listen to. I just can't wait till October.
    I love HSB by the way.

+ Reply to Thread