Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    i get this message ~
    "vBulletin Message
    ZombieElvis, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Ho"

still cant do anything

Try now. If still having trouble, let me know.

Banned unasaindri is on a distinguished road

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by unasaindri View Post

???
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Brujon will become famous soon enough Brujon's Avatar

Sure would be nice if I could remember my old info and use my old account without struggling to get back into the game I think this counts as my 2nd official post .. do off-topic posts still not count, even towards the first 5?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Correct. Why don't you post a few more times in this thread to get to your total, Jen.

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

things got worse, tried to change password and did not get the email with new password, had to contact another member via facebook, who messaged Jerome for me, Jerome made me a new password with the advice i chan ge it right away, so im back , logged in, and still cannot access my profile or post images. i follow directions very carefully, i dont know why im having so many problems . but with a little work maybe we can figure this out

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

ZombieElvis, give it a try now and report back.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brujon View Post
    Sure would be nice if I could remember my old info and use my old account without struggling to get back into the game I think this counts as my 2nd official post .. do off-topic posts still not count, even towards the first 5?
    What's to stop you from using the old account?
    I can reset the password for you, then you can access and update email address, etc.
    Just let me know.

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

seems to be working fine now, posting a storm . thanks!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hans, have you set up a collecting thread yet??

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

i started a thread of my artwork already, a collecting thread is next

Traveler Brujon will become famous soon enough Brujon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brujon View Post
    What's to stop you from using the old account?
    I can reset the password for you, then you can access and update email address, etc.
    Just let me know.
    Thank you for the offer - I think I'm good for now but I will definitely let you know

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler wonderings will become famous soon enough

Have to say, this makes joining the community very difficult when a post takes close to or even more than a day to even get recognized and marked "not spam". I love the Dark Tower series and would love to join in the conversations, but the security makes it unappealing to keep coming back. I guess you have to do what you have to do to stop the spammers, I just know on the multitude of other forums I am part of, this is never an issue.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wonderings View Post
    Have to say, this makes joining the community very difficult when a post takes close to or even more than a day to even get recognized and marked "not spam". I love the Dark Tower series and would love to join in the conversations, but the security makes it unappealing to keep coming back. I guess you have to do what you have to do to stop the spammers, I just know on the multitude of other forums I am part of, this is never an issue.
    You should have no troubles after you make five posts. You only have one more to go. A bit of inconvenience when you first start is better than the flood of spammers we've had in the past. It does deter that issue.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Traveler jterp5 will become famous soon enough

Does anyone know what a "paid subscription" is?

Traveler jterp5 will become famous soon enough

When I go to check my inbox, I get the following message. Is this normal?

jterp5, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jterp5 View Post
    Does anyone know what a "paid subscription" is?
    It's a throwback to an older system. It no longer applies.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jterp5 View Post
    When I go to check my inbox, I get the following message. Is this normal?

jterp5, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

It's probably because of the spam filter that limits your activities before you have made 5 posts. Now that you have made 7, you should be good to go.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Traveler Newguy13 will become famous soon enough

Rare King book question.I don't know if I am doing this right or not. I never used a forum before. I had a question though about a Stephen King book I bought called Revival. The version I bought has a silver cover instead of the regular blueish one. It still has the hologram like look but has no color to it. I want to know if it is rare and how much it might be worth. I think it might be a misprint. Does anybody know?

I hope I posted that right. I tried another section of this site but it wouldn't let me post.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Newguy13, welcome to the site. The DJ you're describing sounds like one that was mentioned on here some time back. It's likely a printing error. As to what it's worth, for something like this it's hard to say because there's no sales history to go by. So it would be whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Take a look at this post. I'm guessing the copy you have looks like that. If you decide to sell it, I may be interested.

Default Thank you!

Zelig, thank you so much! That answers it perfectly!

John F. Kennedy Ebdim9th is on a distinguished road

My posts have all showed up right so far ......

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dino0082 View Post
    Well, I can understand that they don't want spammers. The only issue is that someone dropping in has to post basically fluff.
    You don't have to post fluff. There are many sections you can post in. It shouldn't be tough to post 5 cogent things on a Dark Tower/Stephen King message board.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast