Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 137 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 3415

Thread: Tri bond

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    bell
    ... I was gonna use end as my next clue but I don't know if you use that term in the States...
    No we do not but its a shame! So descriptive and accurate in many cases! LOL
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

While considering a response to something I said in another TDT thread I confirmed the spelling of a word with my wife.
    I then thought, "That could be a good Tri bond word." Since I can only think of a few word clues to go with this word it should be an easy one to figure out !

REMARK
    BEING
    STATEMENT
    Going to add another couple clues
    REMARK
    BEING
    STATEMENT
    JOKE

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

While considering a response to something I said in another TDT thread I confirmed the spelling of a word with my wife.
    I then thought, "That could be a good Tri bond word." Since I can only think of a few word clues to go with this word it should be an easy one to figure out !

REMARK
    BEING
    STATEMENT
    Going to add another couple clues
    REMARK
    BEING
    STATEMENT
    JOKE
    An interesting thing I noted when checking the spelling of the word in question is that it contains all 5 vowels.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

FACETIOUS

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    FACETIOUS
    You are correct! Feather passes to you.

FYI: the comment that had me thinking of this word was in Book Signings and Appearances-Tips and experiences thread #3884 when some thought I was being serious.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

TOWER
    FACE
    LAB

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

An interesting thing I noted when checking the spelling of the word in question is that it contains all 5 vowels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    FACETIOUS
    Or all six vowels... FACETIOUSLY
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

TOWER
    FACE
    LAB
    BLACK
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    TOWER
    FACE
    LAB
    BLACK
    Nope but that is the next clue!

TOWER
    FACE
    LAB
    BLACK

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

FACETIOUS
    AND IN ORDER

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

FACETIOUS

Well...sometimes.

TOWER
    FACE
    LAB
    BLACK
    JAR

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

bell
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

bell

TOWER
    FACE
    LAB
    BLACK
    JAR
    METAL

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Powder

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkslinger View Post
    Powder

TOWER
    FACE
    LAB
    BLACK
    JAR
    METAL
    LOADED

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Up?

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Up?

TOWER
    FACE
    LAB
    BLACK
    JAR
    METAL
    LOADED
    FUZZY

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Courtney Love?

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Lindsay Lohan?

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Skin?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

dice ?
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 137 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast