Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 430 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 ... LastLast
Results 9,876 to 9,900 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome and make sure to look in all the sections of the forum. There are lots of things here.

Traveler rcharb2001 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

i had originally joined looking to see if anyone knew of any RPG's for Dark Tower. I ended up spending the last 2 years writing one from scratch.

Traveler Captkirky will become famous soon enough Captkirky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Captkirky View Post
    I immediately checked my account to make sure I didnt have anything suspect, but Im good. Totally bullshit. I can post the newsletter in the forum when I have get access
    Thanks, I just posted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Welcome and make sure to look in all the sections of the forum. There are lots of things here.
    I still dont see anything besides Introduce Yourself and For New Members...
    Am I doing something wrong?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I immediately checked my account to make sure I didnt have anything suspect, but Im good. Totally bullshit. I can post the newsletter in the forum when I have get access
    Once you've posted five times, you are supposed to gain full member access. You now six posts. Some posts take longer to clear through moderation.

You should be good to go now though. I see you can receive PMs and have a profile.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Hi everyone! <3
    Welcome, Capt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Welcome capt.
    Thanks guys! Great to be here if I can get it to work!

Country
    Country Flag

Once you've posted five times, you are supposed to gain full member access. You now six posts. Some posts take longer to clear through moderation.

You should be good to go now though. I see you can receive PMs and have a profile.
    I dunno what to do! Im still not seeing anything else...

Traveler rcharb2001 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

So i just sent a PM to you (I think). i clicked on your user name and selected the PM option. I'm new here too so i don't know if that actually worked or not.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What are you seeing? Are you saying you can't see any of the forums? Even non-members can browse the forums.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/index.php

Country
    Country Flag

What are you seeing? Are you saying you can't see any of the forums? Even non-members can browse the forums.

Ooooooo ok. I was still on Thedarktower.org page... Shit there is alot lol

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

You have no idea
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post

You have no idea
    Calvin's Corner is the book collector section. Some members never leave the Corner.

There is plenty more than that though. I encourage you to listen to Mae's advice and look through all of the forums.

I have no doubt that you'll find plenty of interest.

Country
    Country Flag

Slowly but surely. Thanks Father Cody and Br!an.
    <3 CaptKirky <3

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone! <3

WELCOME CAPPYKIRKY!!!

Let me know if you find any intelligent life.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler mekze1981 will become famous soon enough

Default Letters to Mr.King

Hi brand new to this forum! Have been a constant reader since I could read! I have a question for everyone, I married into a King loving family and, I am looking for something awesome for my mother in law does anyone know where I can send a letter to Mr.King and maybe have it sent back with his best wishes or something of the sort? Thanks in advance!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mekze1981 View Post
    Hi brand new to this forum! Have been a constant reader since I could read! I have a question for everyone, I married into a King loving family and, I am looking for something awesome for my mother in law does anyone know where I can send a letter to Mr.King and maybe have it sent back with his best wishes or something of the sort? Thanks in advance!
    Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Welcome! Years ago King stopped fulfilling such requests unfortunately. It was before I got into collecting but apparently you used to be able to send him books and he’d sign and send them back. I believe now all mail is intercepted by his agent and signature requests get screened. Have you considered a signed book as a gift?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Hi everyone! <3

WELCOME CAPPYKIRKY!!!

As of late thats in very short supply...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Hi everyone! <3

WELCOME CAPPYKIRKY!!!

As of late thats in very short supply...

Well we certainly need a wizard!

Traveler GTG will become famous soon enough GTG will become famous soon enough GTG's Avatar

Hi from Wales UK ( the little place next to England ). I joined because i have about 25 King books and i don`t really know where to start. My plan was to list the collection and ask members for a sort of recommended reading order. Plus if there are any i should get to add to the experience ( i have access to many from the library or could purchase ) Thanks

Traveler GTG will become famous soon enough GTG will become famous soon enough GTG's Avatar

Must be something I am missing. I made about 7 posts and only shows that I made 4. Odd

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GTG View Post
    Must be something I am missing. I made about 7 posts and only shows that I made 4. Odd
    It depends on which forums you post in. Some are not monitored while others are.

You are showing five cleared posts now.

You should have full member privileges now/soon.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi from Wales UK ( the little place next to England ). I joined because i have about 25 King books and i don`t really know where to start. My plan was to list the collection and ask members for a sort of recommended reading order. Plus if there are any i should get to add to the experience ( i have access to many from the library or could purchase ) Thanks
    Welcome, are you the only gay in the village?

Welcome, are you the only gay in the village?
    Almost the only Welsh person in the Village.

We seem to have vanished and been replaced by old English people who came here to retire.

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 430 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 ... LastLast