Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dark Tower comics PLEASE help!

Traveler twukker is a jewel in the rough twukker is a jewel in the rough twukker is a jewel in the rough twukker is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Default Dark Tower comics PLEASE help!

I've managed to find most of the comics to complete my collection, but I am still missing three. Has anyone got any of these that you would be willing to part with?

Battle of Jericho Hill variant #5
    Fall of Gilead sketch variant #2
    Treachery sketch variant #5

Traveler twukker is a jewel in the rough twukker is a jewel in the rough twukker is a jewel in the rough twukker is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

I have been able to find two of these. If anyone has seen, or can part with, Battle of Jericho Hill variant #5, it would be greatly appreciated!

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have you tried to set up eBay alerts for notifications?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread