Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Collector's Picture Emporium

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Collector's Picture Emporium

Because so many of us collectors have a one-track mind (like Calvin Tower) and rarely venture beyond the confines of Calvin's Corner, I wanted to start our own picture thread so that our "family" can share and enjoy little slices of life posted by members who reside here.

With that I will start off with a couple of my own:

I call this one: Autumn (leaf raking) Nightmare, or my back yard.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

One of my leaf slaves

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Learning science at home...the fun way

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Your leaf slave looks very enthusiastic.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Yes indeedy, in full scowl!

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

My first thought too.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure he's a willing participant (give the right incentive!).

John

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I love that look on his face:

"You want me to do what???"

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy crap, your backyard is huge! And look at all those leaves. Poor kid.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

love the pics!!!

thanks for sharing..I will put some up when I am not so tired....
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    My property is 1 1/3 acres and it slopes steeply in the back after you get into the woods so it will never be developed. Lots of seer, wild turkeys, hawks etc. The wildlife is great, except when my oldest son got "skunked" when he took the food scraps out to the compost in the dark!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    My property is 1 1/3 acres and it slopes steeply in the back after you get into the woods so it will never be developed. Lots of seer, wild turkeys, hawks etc. The wildlife is great, except when my oldest son got "skunked" when he took the food scraps out to the compost in the dark!
    That suuuuuuucks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

So did you buy 5 gallons of tomato juice to dunk him in?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    So did you buy 5 gallons of tomato juice to dunk him in?
    Naw, we just told him he had to go live with the squirrels for three weeks!

Truely, I do not know. I was in Switzerland at the time. Will have to ask my wife what she did. I know she threw his shirt away and washed the hell out of his other clothes that took less of a direct hit.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You were out of the country? Nice timing, my friend!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody else got pictures they would like to share?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

What is that tree/bush behind you. I love the color

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure I got a few backyard pictures!

Backyard Pool

A view showing the new stone wall

The patio

Another view of the pool from above
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a pretty sweet backyard

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Storyslinger View Post
    What is that tree/bush behind you. I love the color
    It's a Japanese maple. It does turn a gorgeous shade in the Fall.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just look at that handsome devil!!!

Lookin' good Jerome...for an old guy!

Yes, that is a pot calling the kettle black

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Storyslinger View Post
    That is a pretty sweet backyard

Sure is! No leaves!!!! (see pic top of page )

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I always wondered what it would be like to have a pool
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast