Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 258 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default fuzzy buick 8 dice and a losers club pin

recently acquired these From a Buick 8 promotional dice, and a swell Losers Club pin, penguin included for scale purposes. y'all should have this penguin by now just sayin'

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I think that I saw that french signed CREEPSHOW before.
    Was it owned by someone else here?

My all time favorite still is Bob Jackson's copy, that Steve signed as himself + translated his name as "Etienne Roi" if i remember correctly
    i have that signed creepshow up in my collection thread, ive had it for a few years now, so you probably saw it in my collection thread. i like to pair my promo items with the book it is from, so i included the signed book with the mask here. because it is that awesome ?
    So the "Etienne Roi" signed creepshow is yours?
    Such a great item...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that I saw that french signed CREEPSHOW before.
    Was it owned by someone else here?

My all time favorite still is Bob Jackson's copy, that Steve signed as himself + translated his name as "Etienne Roi" if i remember correctly
    i have that signed creepshow up in my collection thread, ive had it for a few years now, so you probably saw it in my collection thread. i like to pair my promo items with the book it is from, so i included the signed book with the mask here. because it is that awesome ?
    So the "Etienne Roi" signed creepshow is yours?
    Such a great item...
    im sorry, my answer was confusing. i do not have the "Etienne Roi" copy of the french Creepshow HC. mine is the one pictured above, flat signed by King and Wrightson. i had not intention in confusing you! i have also posted my flat signed copy in my collection thread.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default creepshow postcard

last week i posted my new Creepshow mask, i also posted on facebook, and fellow collector Ian Lever asked me if i had the promotional postcard to go with it, why no, i do not have one i said " You do now!" he replied, and a week later sure enough this postcard arrives, a gift from Ian all the way across the Atlantic in the UK. such generosity!
    shown here with a penguin for scale purposes .

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

y'all should have this penguin by now just sayin'
    I think the one for legacy customers comes later.

Snuck in past your edit.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

In the Gwendy's "camp"....I remember CWalker member here "stumbled" upon a signed 1st edition Gwendy's in a Maine bookstore. I bought a flatsigned Gwendy's 1st edition shortly thereafter and while I cannot see everything, I have not heard of another signed 1st hardcover of that book....so unless others out there own signed copies, I think CWalker and I have a pretty rare signed trade.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I did not realize I STARTED this thread like 3 years ago....time flies

I do not have the time to go through all the pages, but am just thinking of some other one-of-a-kind items I own such as:

The only Whelan remarqued Lettered Gunslinger
    3 of the only 4 Whelan remarqued Gunslinger S/Ls (AKC owns the other one; I sold it to him)
    The only triple-signed (King signed 3x) Moth at each of King's entries
    the only signed copy of Maine Review (Lardsass Hogan story)
    the only Regulators S/L prototype (says 1 of 1)

I likely have some other one of a kinds, but those come to memory and maybe I showed those already.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Snuck in past your edit.
    crap i did it again, i forgot some people are waiting for their penguins with the Suntup Limited Editions, i bought a Suntup Misery, i might get a penguin with it, idk. i already have one. got mine from eBay, there is a Hagen Renaker website selling them too. next i think ill find one of those wind up monkey toys and some chattery teeth. i just figured you would all have one already.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

As far as I know, the only rare King items I have are the PET SEMATARY manuscript proofs and the un-clipped 'SALEM'S LOT dust jacket.

Oh yeah, and Stephen King's soul. But I bought that off E-Bay from a possible shady seller, so can not readily verify it's authenticity 100%.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    As far as I know, the only rare King items I have are the PET SEMATARY manuscript proofs and the un-clipped 'SALEM'S LOT dust jacket.

Oh yeah, and Stephen King's soul. But I bought that off E-Bay from a possible shady seller, so can not readily verify it's authenticity 100%.
    I will give you 100 bucks PayPal F&F for that soul if you’re looking to sell...
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Snuck in past your edit.
    crap i did it again, i forgot some people are waiting for their penguins with the Suntup Limited Editions, i bought a Suntup Misery, i might get a penguin with it, idk. i already have one. got mine from eBay, there is a Hagen Renaker website selling them too. next i think ill find one of those wind up monkey toys and some chattery teeth. i just figured you would all have one already.
    The penguins with Paul’s books will be accompanied by something to set them apart. That’s the only reason I didn’t get a couple of them. I feel they will only carry collecting “weight” if they actually come from Suntup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

I'll have to do some soul searching before I decide.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

I do not have the time to go through all the pages, but am just thinking of some other one-of-a-kind items I own such as:

3 of the only 4 Whelan remarqued Gunslinger S/Ls (AKC owns the other one; I sold it to him)

I likely have some other one of a kinds, but those come to memory and maybe I showed those already.
    Just amazing.... To have a remarqued Whelan ANYTHING is one thing that i do not have and would totally love to some day. I have seen David's collection and it is one of the best there is!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I guess the one rare one I have is my S\L firestarter. It is signed by King on the Limitation page. It is inscribed and signed again by King. And it is also signed by Whelan. That's it.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Lardass Hogan is my holy grail! I love your list. Congrats!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Snuck in past your edit.
    The penguins with Paul’s books will be accompanied by something to set them apart. That’s the only reason I didn’t get a couple of them. I feel they will only carry collecting “weight” if they actually come from Suntup.

a regular Hagen Renaker Emperor Penguin comes attached to a small square cardboard stand, mine doesn't even have that! the penguins coming with Suntups Misery limited are the same Hagen Renaker penguins, i wonder what Paul is doing to them to make them different?
    there are a number of iconic items that embellish a Stephen King book collection, a monkey, a penguin, a 1958 Fury. gotta have 'em all!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The penguins will come with that small card with the HR name on it. These cards will be embossed with the official “S” logo.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

In the Gwendy's "camp"....I remember CWalker member here "stumbled" upon a signed 1st edition Gwendy's in a Maine bookstore. I bought a flatsigned Gwendy's 1st edition shortly thereafter and while I cannot see everything, I have not heard of another signed 1st hardcover of that book....so unless others out there own signed copies, I think CWalker and I have a pretty rare signed trade.
    Oh did not realize how rare a signed Gwendys is.. I got my 1st edition Chizmar signed GBB signed by Mr King several weeks ago... (or perhaps was my wife that got that one signed) while I got my UK Charlie Choo Choo with Dameron remarque bought in last year's Haven Fundraiser signed.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the comments guys!! Congrats Dave and Steve!! Excellent Jim on the Gwendys my copy is only signed by Mr. King, I like the fact yours is signed by both!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Oh did not realize how rare a signed Gwendys is.. I got my 1st edition Chizmar signed GBB signed by Mr King several weeks ago... (or perhaps was my wife that got that one signed) while I got my UK Charlie Choo Choo with Dameron remarque bought in last year's Haven Fundraiser signed.
    That the one book I take with me to get signed... my UK Choo Choo. Congrats. I’m very envious!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Copper Needful Things and Copper/Magnesium on Claiborne printing plates that touched every 1st/1st book. I love them.
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4gbMswko2n0pZkyN21Q

Misfeed at printer double fed the SIGNATURE page on Under the Dome 1st/1st
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsOV4dWDjlT46TVNKjTA3O1DSSI1

Chardbourne original art piece
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4g_9ZHsrABZsAXc8uiw

Cool, but not 1 of a kind:
    Proof 11/22/63...the good one
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4226I2CkSa69m4Hi3

Rock Bottom Remainders VHS tape....
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsOV4dWDjlT46Qh9FIxXr0XWQGII

Joe Hill Ghost Key #6....love this!
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4g_9XMdhCNypNGaeBsQ

Stand By Me DVD signed by Wheaton at Comicon....he was soooo happy to sign this over Star Trek items!
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4gbxtb4COtbhmYSwGOA

I have so much random stuff...lol..weird stuff...

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Copper Needful Things and Copper/Magnesium on Claiborne printing plates that touched every 1st/1st book. I love them.
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4gbMswko2n0pZkyN21Q

Misfeed at printer double fed the SIGNATURE page on Under the Dome 1st/1st
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsOV4dWDjlT46TVNKjTA3O1DSSI1

Chardbourne original art piece
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4g_9ZHsrABZsAXc8uiw

Cool, but not 1 of a kind:
    Proof 11/22/63...the good one
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4226I2CkSa69m4Hi3

Rock Bottom Remainders VHS tape....
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsOV4dWDjlT46Qh9FIxXr0XWQGII

Joe Hill Ghost Key #6....love this!
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4g_9XMdhCNypNGaeBsQ

Stand By Me DVD signed by Wheaton at Comicon....he was soooo happy to sign this over Star Trek items!
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4gbxtb4COtbhmYSwGOA

I have so much random stuff...lol..weird stuff...
    I Love the UTD double signed, also making a mental note not to buy a sealed copy since one is missing signature page. Very cool stuff!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Tommyknockers book safe

in one of the Facebook groups, a Tommyknockers Book Safe has been posted, wondering how legit this thing is? anyone heard of this? the owner claims she bought this off a television advertisement, she says only the tommyknockers books was used. i told her it was not an official promotional item but most likely some company bought some Tommyknockers overstock and used them for this, but i also told her i would check with my Palaver homeys. anybody know more about this thing?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The book safe isn't a promotional item. Just an aftermarket creation.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    ...Oh yeah, and Stephen King's soul. But I bought that off E-Bay from a possible shady seller, so can not readily verify it's authenticity 100%.
    I'll have to do some soul searching before I decide.
    (ok, how is there no rimshot smily?)
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 258 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 ... LastLast