Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 SECRET SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I did not participate in this year's SS but I received a fabulous gift nonetheless... I already opened it since I didn't expect it to be a Christmas gift. I posted a couple of pics in the P&J thread. With many thanks to our own fabulous and generous Ralph Mulleins!!

Ralph sent me the very same thing last year for xmas! Completely random and unexpected. i was overwhelmed!

Thanks again Ralph!

Now all i am missing is s/l gunslinger, dt II and My Pretty Pony. Keeping my fingers crossed that Ralph or Merlin (or Alec) comes through with one of these. Or i imagine they will be on my wanted list for a very long time!
    Which MPP? I have an old gift edition that was a placeholder I'll send you if that's the one you are talking about? Definitely only in G condition at best probably not even that but it does look like a book lol
    I truly appreciate the offer! But I was able to get a trade edition signed by king during the last tour!
    Waiting to to buy a signed limited mpp! But such a nice offer!

Do you have a sleeping beauties broadside from the NY book fair? If not, PM me your address and I will send you one!
    Thought you had none left?
    HMMM.... dont remember that.... i was cleaning out my crate yesterday and found two extra along with two broadsides from end of watch. i might have been trying to keep the sets together.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I did not participate in this year's SS but I received a fabulous gift nonetheless... I already opened it since I didn't expect it to be a Christmas gift. I posted a couple of pics in the P&J thread. With many thanks to our own fabulous and generous Ralph Mulleins!!

Ralph sent me the very same thing last year for xmas! Completely random and unexpected. i was overwhelmed!

Thanks again Ralph!

Now all i am missing is s/l gunslinger, dt II and My Pretty Pony. Keeping my fingers crossed that Ralph or Merlin (or Alec) comes through with one of these. Or i imagine they will be on my wanted list for a very long time!
    Which MPP? I have an old gift edition that was a placeholder I'll send you if that's the one you are talking about? Definitely only in G condition at best probably not even that but it does look like a book lol
    I truly appreciate the offer! But I was able to get a trade edition signed by king during the last tour!
    Waiting to to buy a signed limited mpp! But such a nice offer!

Do you have a sleeping beauties broadside from the NY book fair? If not, PM me your address and I will send you one!
    Thought you had none left?
    HMMM.... dont remember that.... i was cleaning out my crate yesterday and found two extra along with two broadsides from end of watch. i might have been trying to keep the sets together.....
    Yeah I asked for one as you were offering it to members. You told me no, you had none left. All good...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine arrived yesterday! Thanks SS! I'm thinking of kicking it old school and not opening til the morning of the 25.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

I shipped mine today!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Forgot to mention shipped out the package earlier this week.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    WOW! Did you get all those?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Yea, Kris! I'm beyond surprised and grateful to my SS! Way more than I deserve. Can't wait to see what lies beneath!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

To my recipient - Your gift is on the way and scheduled to arrive before the 19th, with some buffer room.

To my Secret Santa - My gift was received safely. It’s in my closet waiting to be opened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

I received my SS gift in the mail today.

And I believe the SS gift I sent has been received by recipient.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I shipped mine

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine shipped a week or so ago, but in my haste I forgot to Xmas wrap them. Is this poor form? I’ll remember for next year 🙂
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Mine shipped a week or so ago, but in my haste I forgot to Xmas wrap them. Is this poor form? I’ll remember for next year 🙂
    So if a box arrives for me, and the contents are unwrapped, I guess I’ll know who my Secret Santa is!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    So if a box arrives for me, and the contents are unwrapped, I guess I’ll know who my Secret Santa is!
    Possibly, but don’t tell anyone, it’s a secret... 😂
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No. Wrapping is optional. It's the thought
    Spoiler:
    and the gift
    that counts.

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't initially open my box for the fear that they wouldn't be wrapped. I was informed, however, from an anonymous third party that they were wrapped. So out they came

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received a package from an Edgar Freemantle Nicely nestled under the tree for now

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to see this year's harvests...

Country
    Country Flag

This is great fun!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Just received a package from an Edgar Freemantle Nicely nestled under the tree for now
    Hopefully it's not one of those ships in a bottle kit

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Looking forward to see this year's harvests...
    This is great fun!
    Agreed!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my SS gift on Friday. It’s along with other gifts, not under the tree just yet. Many thanks Secret Santa.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My SS box arrived today! Big! Cursory glance shows that the items are packed only in bubble wrap, so I'll dig through the box on opening day (the 19th!). Super excited!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Came home from vacation and right on top of all my other packages was my Secret Santa package. Woot woot! Haven't opened it ... yet. Thanks Secret Santa!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmm......got a box from Betts Books yesterday and I didn't order anything so I am assuming it's from SS, of course maybe David
    just sent me a present? I haven't opened it yet, I think I'll wait.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Hmmmm......got a box from Betts Books yesterday and I didn't order anything so I am assuming it's from SS, of course maybe David
    just sent me a present? I haven't opened it yet, I think I'll wait.
    I’ve received gifts that were sent from Betts, but were purchased by a Betts’ customer as a gift to me. Just throw in the possibility out there

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast