Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 137 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 3415

Thread: Tri bond

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I BUILT IT, WE BUILT IT, THEY BUILT IT, FORD BUILT IT FORD TOUGH.
    I don't think Sentinel will start another Tri Bond so suggest someone else may want to step up and Craft a new set of clues.
    How about it Ladysai ?
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree. Ladysai, the floor is yours.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Just what she wanted for Christmas... the floor!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

The floor's kinda tough to gift wrap, eh?

Im on vacation, so my brain is too.
    I will post here when I get home after the holiday, but if anyone else has something to contribute...please go ahead!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With the permission of Ladysai, I would like too kickstart this thread again...
    Wood.
    Toran.
    Sex.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Door?

Country
    Country Flag

Its been that long ive forgotten... oops

Country
    Country Flag

What shall we do now?

I guess we wait for someone to post another riddle...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

WHEEL
    HAT
    BALL

Country
    Country Flag

An answer to pray....
    Big?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    An answer to pray....
    Big?
    This might be small of me but all the prayers in the world won't make that guess correct...

TRY AGAIN!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Base

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Base
    That guess is totally baseless...

TRY AGAIN!

Country
    Country Flag

Beach?

Beach?
    Life might be a beach but the correct answer is not...

TRY AGAIN!

WHEEL
    HAT
    BALL
    MAN

Country
    Country Flag

Training

Training
    Not to derail your hopes but that guess is incorrect.

TRY AGAIN!

WHEEL
    HAT
    BALL
    MAN
    BOTTLE

Country
    Country Flag

Spider / top?

Spider / top?
    Nope / Nope

TRY AGAIN!

WHEEL
    HAT
    BALL
    MAN
    BOTTLE
    COLD

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Sack?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Sack?
    Sorry, Hunchback Jack but "Sack" is wack!

TRY AGAIN!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 137 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast