1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 321 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,625 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've talked to him as much as I could but I think I fudged things up a bit. When I found his mother's amulet, I don't think he talked to me about his mom yet, because during the gift cutscene he was very surprised and said something like "Oh wow you gave this to me without me even mentioning it to you?" Which I guess I broke the game with... We up till now mostly talked about the Grey Wardens and Duncan and that deliciously awkward sex talk.

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, good. It's not just me then. I was actually thinking the same thing, that I 'broke' him (I thought maybe I shot him down one awkward come on too late) but then things *seem* to have gotten back on track for me. I hope!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No matter how many times you fight one, the thrill of fighting the Big Daddies never goes away

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't get too much gaming done today! I'm busy putting together our new nerd room, ran errands, and did some chores around the house. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a bit more time. But yesterday I was able to finish up with most of the Brecilian Forest, Alistair finally gave me his personal quest, and Zevran and I did the business. But things seem to be easy come, easy go with him, so I'm not sure how that romance is going to continue. Starting to think I should have just followed my first instinct and romanced Alistair again!!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    Also pablo, I think you're a bad influence on me.
    Sorry, Andi!

I'm kind of an obsessive personality but I didn't know it was contagious.
    Yeah, you should see his organizational skills when it comes to running tournaments.

Or his Netflix updates.

Or his compilation of the Oscar tournament statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    No matter how many times you fight one, the thrill of fighting the Big Daddies never goes away
    The first time I encountered a Big Daddy is one of my most memorable video game experiences. He was in the distance and I could hear him stomping around. I honestly had no idea what he was. He just happened to pass by the opening of a door and I caught a brief glimpse of him in the dark. It was terrifying.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't get too much gaming done today! I'm busy putting together our new nerd room, ran errands, and did some chores around the house. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a bit more time. But yesterday I was able to finish up with most of the Brecilian Forest, Alistair finally gave me his personal quest, and Zevran and I did the business. But things seem to be easy come, easy go with him, so I'm not sure how that romance is going to continue. Starting to think I should have just followed my first instinct and romanced Alistair again!!!
    The business, she says so businesslike!

Didn't get any gaming done today either, but this weekend I'm hoping to get quite a bit of it done. I also have Alistair's quest but haven't found his sister. I guess she'll show up later in Denerim. And I'm pretty iffy on Zevran. He tried to kill me and weaseled his way out of it. I haven't been taking him as my companion so I guess I haven't really gotten used to him. For now I'm sticking with Leliana, Morrigan, and Wynne, but sometimes I'll swap Alistair for Morrigan.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Today, Sten called me 'kadan'.

*swoons*

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, in case you're looking for more dialogue between party members, I have found a great place to trigger it!

So, when you get to Orzammar, when you first enter, there is a large room with several dwarves standing around looking at statues, and as you near the far wall, it causes a dialogue to trigger. if you turn around, go back outside, and go back in, it triggers again in the same spot. And if you want, you can change your party just outside as well, so you can trigger a whole shit ton of dialogue, rearrange your party, and do it all over again! If you want...

I've been doing it for about an hour now. lol

Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant! Thanks for the tip. That banter between the various party members is some of the best writing and voice acting the the game.

Leliana's shoe obsession is really adorable, and she's talked about shoes with Morrigan a few times. It makes me laugh out loud. And one time were were in some building and she goes "Ooh a glass slipper!" But I couldn't find it...

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

So after three hours of triggering dialogue yesterday, I think I have exhausted all of Wynne, Sten, Alistair, and Shale's options with all available party members.

What have I learned? Whatever you do, make sure you take the time to trigger all of Sten and Morrigan's options. It's *totally* worth it.

Also, there is a strange little connection between Sten and Shale that made me go awwwwe. :-)

Country
    Country Flag

I'll need to do that once I go to Orzammar. For now I finished the Indiana Jones-like urn quest which was really cool. Loved the whole Last Crusade feel toward the end! The Guardian was a very cool character and a such a well-written conversation and then the trials (had to look up the bridge puzzle, I suck at these). Lots of fun. Now I've made it to the Dalish finally, and first thing, what do you know, young love I'm such a hopeless romantic... Of course Morrigan, the ice queen, gets all bitchy and gives me negative 5 approval for getting them together. But we're still good

Stopped for now somewhere in the forest. Pretty wild place. But I've significantly upgraded my characters now and Morrigan specifically (yay death magic!) that we can deal with these more powerful and plentiful enemies fairly quickly. According to stats I'm about 30% done with the game at 60 hours. That's crazy. This game is huge and there is so much to do. How did they do it?

P.S.: I like to research quests and encounters I've completed to see what I missed since I don't know when I'll get to replay the game, and was sort of astonished to find out I could have had a threesome with Isabela and Leliana at The Pearl. And it carries over to the next game, apparently. That would have been... interesting. Leliana is so not an innocent little cloister sister! This game is naughty!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you can technically have a foursome with Isabella, Leliana, and Zevran if you've played all your cards right. And yup, it all carries over although Isebella gets a serious upgrade in Dragon Age 2. She looks like she's got scurvy (pirate joke, HA!) in Origins.

I love the Brecilian Forest. Such an awesome quest line, I think it's easily my favorite in all of Origins. Orzammar is drab and boring in comparison!

Country
    Country Flag

I can see why you like it so much, the forest is really weird. But such a well done place design-wise. I love this game's overall look, it's really beautiful especially for an older game. Loved the rhyming oak, the hallas are so cute, the hermit was funny but creepy, the werewolves were actually pretty interesting creatures. And Danyla's story was super sad

Back in Denerim, Alistair finally found his sister. We went in and she went off on him right away. I tried to be supportive of him and her both, trying to reconcile the estranged siblings, but in the end she bitched and bitched, Alistair gave her some money to calm her down, and we left. Outside he thanked me for having his back and I said "We're in this together, bro" or something, and that was that. Really unexpected turn of events. What a bitch she was... but I can also see it from her viewpoint. Alistair promised to take care of her and the kids once he's king. (He's like "Thanks for reminding me....")

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Working my way thru the remastered, redone, port, or whatever the kids are calling it these days of Resident Evil on PS4. The first game I ever played on PS1. Man, I can't believe it's been 20 years since the release of that console! Lot of hours I'll never get back LOL.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Working my way thru the remastered, redone, port, or whatever the kids are calling it these days of Resident Evil on PS4. The first game I ever played on PS1. Man, I can't believe it's been 20 years since the release of that console! Lot of hours I'll never get back LOL.
    It has that rare honor of being called 'one of the most influential games ever made'.

Its up there with the likes of Mario, Zelda and GTA

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the remastered Resident Evil when PS network was offering it as a freebie of the month...

And it still makes me scream out loud, even after all this time!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What's everyone's order of the RE games? Top 5:

5. Resident Evil 7
    4. Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
    3. Resident Evil
    2. Resident Evil 4
    1. Resident Evil 2

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

5. Resident Evil 7
    3. Resident Evil
    2. Resident Evil 4
    1. Resident Evil 2
    Haven't played 7 yet so I'll go top to bottom:
    RE 4
    RE 2
    RE
    RE 3
    RE CVX
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have only played the first two Resident Evil games...

EDIT: As previously discussed, my poor girlie heart doesn't do well with anything even remotely horror based in games. I played five minutes of Outlast and was like NOPENOPENOPE

Country
    Country Flag

EDIT: As previously discussed, my poor girlie heart doesn't do well with anything even remotely horror based in games. I played five minutes of Outlast and was like NOPENOPENOPE
    RE does have some good old jump scares. Never played Outlast.

Country
    Country Flag

Confession time: never played any RE game ever.

Country
    Country Flag

Just not your thing?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Try to get to RE4. It marks the rebirth of the series from horror-survival to TPS-horror. Another RE game that can lay claim to pioneering a genre.

Haven't played Outlast but I've seen videos. FP-horror games are fucking nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

5. Resident Evil 7
    3. Resident Evil
    2. Resident Evil 4
    1. Resident Evil 2
    Haven't played 7 yet so I'll go top to bottom:
    RE 4
    RE 2
    RE
    RE 3
    RE CVX
    CVX is your favorite? Nice. Really underrated RE game.

What the fuck

how

Country
    Country Flag

I think it’s because it’s a mainly a PS game and I play only on the PC. It’s killing me that I can’t play stuff like The Last Of Us or Horizon Zero Dawn, and I don’t understand why there are no PC versions. So any PS games usually pass me by.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait, you missed out on The Last of Us, one of the greatest games ever made? The Uncharted series? Holy shit that's sad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 321 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast