Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in Tom Hanks new book - uncommon type - just got my signed copies from BAM and I had 1 extra - $35 - shipped in the US.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Robert Mccammon S/Ls from SubPress

- They Thirst #91
    - The Queen of Bedlam # 91
    - The Providence Rider #91
    - The River of Souls #91
    - Freedom of the Mask #91

PM offers please, thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by terrier91 View Post
    Some good cheapies for sale. some are pretty rare All are signed, PM me if you need pics or have any questions. Free US shipping if multiple books are purchased.

$20 - Pork Pie Hat by Peter Straub - F/F, #306/350
    $25 - He is Legend anthology - signed by Joe Hill, Joe R Lansdale and F Paul Wilson, NF trade paperback, slight wrinkle by the G on the cover and small bump to the lower right corner
    $25 - Beast by Peter Benchley - NF- book in a poor condition dust jacket, 1st printing (number line to the 2), great book with a great sig, NF- due to the white boards showing some age, dust jacket needs to be replaced due to a large repaired tear on the spine
    $35 - Double Feature by Owen King - NF book in a NF dust jacket (both have a tiny bump at the bottom right corner), 1st/1st of King's debut novel
    $40 - World War Z by Max Brooks - F/F, #PC/948, this book is huge and beautiful

Or take all remaining books on this list for $95 shipped in the US
    If purchased in the next couple days, I'll do all of these shipped for $95 total

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

I’ve got a couple of GRRM firsts up for sale on eBay. Portraits of His Children and Fevre Dream. Both 1st/1sts, both signed.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/22268924395...84.m1555.l2649
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/22268924450...84.m1555.l2649

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell:

$275 PP Gift

Rogues – Subterranean Press Signed Limited Edition
    Book and slipcase are in Fine unread condition

George RR Martin, Neil Gaiman, Patrick Rothfuss, and many more…

PM me with offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Hey folks, sharing my list of wanted Subterranean lettered editions here. If you are interested in selling any of these lettered editions, feel free to send me a PM.

Lies of Locke Lamora, Red Seas Under Red Skies, Republic of Thieves by Scott Lynch
    The Martian, rights to Artemis by Andy Weir
    First Law Trilogy, The Heroes, Best Served Cold, Red Country, rights to Sharp Ends by Joe Abercrombie
    Kraken by China Mieville
    Ilium, Olympos, Summer of Night by Dan Simmons
    Diamond Age, Cryptonomicon, Zodiac by Neal Stephenson
    The Shadow of the Wind, The Angel's Game, The Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
    Perfect State by Brandon Sanderson
    The Shining (with remarque) by Stephen King
    The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
    Smoke & Mirrors, Coraline, Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have extra signed and dated copy of strange weather HC from yesterday’s event (Joseph Beth bookstore)
    I also have signed event poster (number 37 of only 100 produced).

PM me if interested

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    I have extra signed and dated copy of strange weather HC from yesterday’s event (Joseph Beth bookstore)
    I also have signed event poster (number 37 of only 100 produced).

PM me if interested
    Poster SOLD

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Peter Straub matching numbered signed limited set. $125 shipped:

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Hill-Th...YAAOSwUchZ~Xwi

no reserve...
    from yours truly..

sk

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Hill-Th...YAAOSwUchZ~Xwi

no reserve...
    from yours truly..

sk
    The fumbled pre-ordering for this book ticked me off immensely. I was looking at my email the second that the pre-order email from PS came in and was at the page trying to purchase within seconds. I was so excited because I can never snag lettered editions of the top books by any of the presses. However, the email was sent at the wrong time and the web page was not ready. I emailed immediately thinking "this will prove that I tried to pre-order this book within a minute of release and certainly they'll email me back allowing me to purchase." Not the case. The true email came, the lettered sold out in minutes (or less), and I was out of luck

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anybody got a lettered Red Rising and wants to cash in, message me.
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling complete set of Peter V Brett Demon Cycle - please pm me for direct pp discount:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182893438619
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ValHallAwaits View Post
    Piece Brown? I didn't know there was a limited treatment.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    You and me both. Devastating to find it posted after all the lettereds were spoken for. Subterranean's taken to updating their preorders page at random times these days.
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    You and me both. Devastating to find it posted after all the lettereds were spoken for. Subterranean's taken to updating their preorders page at random times these days.
    So I still didn't know what you were talking about. Now I see it.

They have always posted their preorders publicly before any notice goes out to customers. That's how most of the lettered books sell so quickly. Lots of people checking their site daily.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

I am looking for a lettered edition of The Fifth Season. PM me if anyone is willing to sell/trade.
    WANTED:
    Half the World Lettered "LL"
    The First Law Trilogy (S/L)
    George Martin set (S/L)

FOR TRADE:
    Matthew Corbett (FF/W/X/Z) lettered set
    Swan Song,
    Crosstalk,
    Broken Earth Trilogy (SubPress S/L),

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by scarface View Post
    I am looking for a lettered edition of The Fifth Season. PM me if anyone is willing to sell/trade.
    There is currently one listed on eBay. I am sure you could talk him into private sale for much cheaper as I have done so with the seller before on other books. It's infuriating though that he buys sought after books to just list them immediately at inflated prices all the time!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone with an Iron Gold arc could makes some good money.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F142586049117

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hey, if anyone is interested in a Subterranean Press Shadow of the Wind numbered & signed there is one available for nearly retail on eBay. There are some spots, but quite the price when the closest next one is $240.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a special discount code for Grim Oak Press anthologies - Unbound, Unfettered and Unfettered II that will get you 25% OFF this weekend - just enter "yegor-coupon" in apply coupon code field.
    It will give you a very nice intro into amazing world of this publisher if you already do not own any! Have fun!http://grimoakpress.com
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Anyone with an Iron Gold arc could makes some good money.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F142586049117
    oh snap! thats a lot of doe. I only have a red rising arc.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Robert Mccammon S/Ls from SubPress

- They Thirst #91
    - The Queen of Bedlam # 91
    - The Providence Rider #91
    - The River of Souls #91
    - Freedom of the Mask #91

PM offers please, thanks
    SOLD

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: $250 PP Gift (Offers will be considered)

Game of Thrones
    1st Edition / 1st Printing
    Silver cover with Iron Throne depicted
    Near Fine to Fine Condition
    Kept in a mylar DJ protector as well as a slipcase

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Ready player one Black Friday edition - $55.00 plus shipping at cost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast