Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: biomieg

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: biomieg

This thread will be archived!!

Reason: I felt that this thread was not a good representation of my collection anymore since I sold so much stuff during the past two years. So I decided to remove the outdated pics but I was stupid enough to delete entire posts instead of just deleting the pics. So the conversational flow in this thread has been severly disrupted.

Jerome kindly agreed to archive this thread and I will create a new and fresh one soon. Sorry for being stupid
    Last edited by biomieg; 12-13-2011 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Thread will be archived!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You have a great collection there Michaël. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, biomieg! Looking forward to more!

(You're right! That cover for Salem's Lot IS scary!)

John

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

'Salem's Lot - with creepy cover, the first King-book I ever saw (in the late seventies):

i LOVE this cover!

thank you for sharing.

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

Very cool stuff!!! great to see some foreign covers....
    do you collect all foreign or just Dutch and english...???

I've got a russian "doloras" thats my only non English one
    hope you dont mind me posting it here??

Maybe it should be in your collection????
    Attached Images

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

Very impressive web page and links...could you post pics of any of those that are hard covers as I don't speak dutch and can't figure that out on all of them...

Thanks!!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Michaël - These are so great!! I'm glad you finally started a collector's thread and I look forward to you posting more stuff! Very cool.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection, biomieg! Congratulations and good luck in finding that numbered Stand!

John

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I own a couple of mint dust jackets, among which the awesome Christine S/L one:

and also the Grant Wizard and Glass and Desperation ones, and the Desperation and Regulators trade proof dust jackets.

I was wondering whether any of you guys have considered framing dust jackets? I'm pondering the idea...
    I've considered framing the Dark Tower dust jackets. If done properly I think it could really add to a library. But the cost of good quality framing and the dust jackets themselves has often made me think better of the idea.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    I own a couple of mint dust jackets, among which the awesome Christine S/L one:

and also the Grant Wizard and Glass and Desperation ones, and the Desperation and Regulators trade proof dust jackets.

I was wondering whether any of you guys have considered framing dust jackets? I'm pondering the idea...
    I've considered framing the Dark Tower dust jackets. If done properly I think it could really add to a library. But the cost of good quality framing and the dust jackets themselves has often made me think better of the idea.
    I agree about the framing costs. On the other hand, the dust jackets I own weren't particularly expensive, so...

(by the way, are there still any DT dust jackets available other than the Wizard & Glass one from the Grant website?)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks like they still have:

King, Stephen - Dark Tower: The Gunslinger 3rd Prin. $5.00
    Quantity:

King, Stephen - Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three 1st Ed $10.00

King, Stephen - Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three 2nd Ed $5.00

King, Stephen - Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass limited $15.00 (Two jackets)

King, Stephen - Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass $20.00

King, Stephen - Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla Trade Edition $5.00

King, Stephen - Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla Artist Edition $5.00

King, Stephen - Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla Deluxe Edition $15.00 (Two jackets)

King, Stephen - Dark Tower VI: Song of Susanah Artist Edition $5.00

King, Stephen - Dark Tower VI: Song of Susanah Deluxe Edition $5.00

It says they have the trade W&G, but I'm pretty sure they no longer have them.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    It says they have the trade W&G, but I'm pretty sure they no longer have them.
    Nope, they do! Robert recently found a stack in the barn.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, ok...I'd asked Karen awhile back and I think she said the ones they had then were all damaged.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

The W&G one I have is in mint condition. I might get some of the other ones but right now, that's not one of my priorities

Country
    Country Flag

We're leaving for a two week holiday in France tomorrow you guys can expect some new additions to this thread when I return (some nice items are on their way to my house as we speak) and hopefully I will also have some nice holiday pictures to share Au revoir et a bientôt!!

My Mood
    Gay

Safe travels, Michaël.

I look forward to more updates! You have a great collection.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Pam... and thanks, Pam!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Have a great trip, Michaël!

If you rescue me

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Bon Voyage!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection. Thanks for starting your own thread. I enjoyed it very much. Hope your holiday is going well!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A collection to be proud of, Michaël, as I'm sure you are.
    Us Dutchies aren't doing too bad now, are we?

And no, I don't have all Dutch hardcover editions.
    I've only begun collecting those for a short while, so I've got some more collecting to do....

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to all of you guys for the nice compliments.... and the two weeks we spent in France were fantastic by the way (pictures later today in an appropriate thread)!

My Mood
    Gay

Welcome back, Michaël.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great addition to a wonderful collection, Michaël!

sk

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes! And you know what? I ran across a second copy for an equally 'low' price and I just couldn't resist... so next week (?) I'll have two instead of one
    Very nice. I don't own that version but have always loved the cover.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast