Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 700 of 889 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 698 699 700 701 702 710 750 800 ... LastLast
Results 17,476 to 17,500 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    For anyone still waiting on the Vincent Chong framed Dark Tower artwork, the last couple should be framed and shipped out next week. Sorry for the wait!!

Brian
    Great news!
    Hi Brain-

Any updates? I sent you an email last week with no reply so I thought I would try asking here. Thanks in advance.
    Oops! I passed your email along to Mindy because this offer has been "her thing," so I thought she would reply directly. She told me tonight that there are two more and they should be done very soon!

Brian
    Just checking in on this one.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

For anyone still waiting on the Vincent Chong framed Dark Tower artwork, the last couple should be framed and shipped out next week. Sorry for the wait!!

Brian
    Great news!
    Hi Brain-

Any updates? I sent you an email last week with no reply so I thought I would try asking here. Thanks in advance.
    Oops! I passed your email along to Mindy because this offer has been "her thing," so I thought she would reply directly. She told me tonight that there are two more and they should be done very soon!

Brian
    I have no news, unfortunately, but I am asking Mindy if they will be done this week and I will let you know what I hear back!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Great news!
    Hi Brain-

Brian
    I have no news, unfortunately, but I am asking Mindy if they will be done this week and I will let you know what I hear back!
    Can we see a picture of a completed one, or one in the making? I believe you mentioned only two were left to ship out? Must be Racerx45 and myself?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post

Brian
    Great news!
    Hi Brain-

Brian
    Can we see a picture of a completed one, or one in the making? I believe you mentioned only two were left to ship out? Must be Racerx45 and myself?
    I’ll see about a pic! I believe it’s just two left BUT I may have also misunderstood Mindy. I will check on that as well!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Thanks Brian
    I just remembered this after Mindy left for the day, but there are no finished ones here that I can find to photograph, so I left a note on Mindy's desk asking if she could please send me a photo of the next one when it is ready!

Brian

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Any idea when the lettered I'M NOT SAM will be released?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I should have cases for a whole bunch of lettered editions soonish (meaning this summer). I'm Not Sam is included in those. I'm currently just trying to figure out how to work them into the schedule. I think we're planning on sending address confirmations soon on them so keep your eyes out for that.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I should have cases for a whole bunch of lettered editions soonish (meaning this summer). I'm Not Sam is included in those. I'm currently just trying to figure out how to work them into the schedule. I think we're planning on sending address confirmations soon on them so keep your eyes out for that.
    Thanks!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my schwag for the CDCC #7 yesterday. A nice beer mug and a hooded sweatshirt. Too bad I live in Texas, doubt I would ever wear it. Maybe when I visit the midwest during Xmas time. I like the message on the back. So true! (TOO MANY BOOKS? I THINK WHAT YOU MEAN IS NOT ENOUGH BOOKSHELVES."
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I JUST missed the chance for a Sleeping Beauties lettered!! I sent an email 4 mins after the CDCC offer but someone snuck in right before me!!!!!!!

For those of you on the fence about joining the CDCC next year, part of the benefit is awesome offers like this for extra copies of sold out books that are left after they confirm all of the previous orders. This was definitely the rarest so far...

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Hi, when you guys release Squad D on audio will it be separate or will it be the whole Shivers book? An idea on a release date for this? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Hi, when you guys release Squad D on audio will it be separate or will it be the whole Shivers book? An idea on a release date for this? thanks!
    Not sure about audio plans at all for this project yet, but if there is one, it'll be the entire book!

Brian

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Got my schwag for the CDCC #7 yesterday. A nice beer mug and a hooded sweatshirt. Too bad I live in Texas, doubt I would ever wear it. Maybe when I visit the midwest during Xmas time. I like the message on the back. So true! (TOO MANY BOOKS? I THINK WHAT YOU MEAN IS NOT ENOUGH BOOKSHELVES."
    I wore mine the other day (in the northeast) and I could tell it was awesome because my wife kept poking fun at me
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Not sure about audio plans at all for this project yet, but if there is one, it'll be the entire book!

Brian
    Sorry I thought it was mentioned somewhere.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I was curious if anybody knew how the progress is going on Justin Cronin's S/L City of Mirrors,
    I don't mean to be annoying, but I think we're going on 18 month's now and the CD web site just says "deep in production".
    Would it be possible to get a little more detail on where at or what deep in production means?

My apologies if an update was already recently posted.
    Thanks and a super shout out to the CD gang.
    Everything is ready for the printer now and it'll be going there in April, so I'm expecting a mid-summer publication date.

Brian
    Brian,
    Again, hate to be a bother but.. still no update on the website regarding City of Mirrors.
    In the last response to my inquiry you said "City of Mirrors" will be at the printers in April.
    Was curious to know if the printer's are done and when you expect delivery to your facility.
    Thanks
    Richard

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

I was curious if anybody knew how the progress is going on Justin Cronin's S/L City of Mirrors,
    I don't mean to be annoying, but I think we're going on 18 month's now and the CD web site just says "deep in production".
    Would it be possible to get a little more detail on where at or what deep in production means?

My apologies if an update was already recently posted.
    Thanks and a super shout out to the CD gang.
    Everything is ready for the printer now and it'll be going there in April, so I'm expecting a mid-summer publication date.

Brian
    Brian,
    Again, hate to be a bother but.. still no update on the website regarding City of Mirrors.
    In the last response to my inquiry you said "City of Mirrors" will be at the printers in April.
    Was curious to know if the printer's are done and when you expect delivery to your facility.
    Thanks
    Richard
    Everything is ready for the printer, but Richard wasn't able to send it in April because they're moving so slow on a couple of projects that are already there -- Best of The Scream Factory, etc. We don't like to send too many books to them at the same time because it seems to complicate matters. Once the printer finishes and ships a few of the projects they already have, Richard will definitely get this one started. Printing time will be 10 to 12 weeks from when send the files, just FYI. I'll post an update as soon as I have it!

Brian

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Is there a target date for shipping Shining in the Dark with the Slipcase?
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Brian,

I know they're aiming to complete the slipcases this summer. I *think* this is the last book where our order system was configured to ship the book and optional slipcase together, too. We'll have to dig around to confirm for sure that this is the last one, but I do know that in the future the book will ship and then the optional slipcase will ship when finished. (This doesn't affect books issued WITH a slipcase -- those will still ship slipcased like normal!)

Brian

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

I know they're aiming to complete the slipcases this summer. I *think* this is the last book where our order system was configured to ship the book and optional slipcase together, too. We'll have to dig around to confirm for sure that this is the last one, but I do know that in the future the book will ship and then the optional slipcase will ship when finished. (This doesn't affect books issued WITH a slipcase -- those will still ship slipcased like normal!)

Brian
    Brian thanks. My son actually ordered this with slipcase for a Christmas present for me two years ago - he recently inquired as to why it hasn't shipped and should he contact CD for a refund. I told him no, that I could be patient and it will eventually ship!

:-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Brian
    Brian thanks. My son actually ordered this with slipcase for a Christmas present for me two years ago - he recently inquired as to why it hasn't shipped and should he contact CD for a refund. I told him no, that I could be patient and it will eventually ship!

:-)
    2 years?

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

The Twelve lettered hasn’t started shipping yet either right? Due to traycase delay? Just wanted to make sure mine didn’t get caught in the ether.

WTB:

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Hi Brian,

Do you have an estimate on when the Sleeping Beauties S/L will ship?

Country
    Country Flag

Still no Dark Tower Vincent Chong Framed Print. No responses on emails previously sent about it. I was trying to hold out bc Racerx got his, but at this point I’m pretty disapointed. I feel like I’ve been patient and understanding about the whole thing, but I just want to cancel this. Does anyone here want this item and take over my order? If not I’m going to cancel.

WTB:

The Twelve lettered hasn’t started shipping yet either right? Due to traycase delay? Just wanted to make sure mine didn’t get caught in the ether.
    Yes. It's not on the list of traycases that just shipped to us, but we'll have around 20 to 25 Lettered Editions to ship this summer thanks to a major effort by a big traycase maker (who usually can only handle projects the size of SK books) and I expect THE TWELVE *should* be one of those.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 700 of 889 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 698 699 700 701 702 710 750 800 ... LastLast