Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 695 of 890 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 705 745 795 ... LastLast
Results 17,351 to 17,375 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    ...top...men.
    Naturally!!!!!! Top products as well!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What happened with the Vincent Chong Dark Tower Limited Art piece? I tried looking on the CD site for production updates, didn’t see anything. I know it’s been some time. I was going through my list of pending items and had forgotten about it. Any updates would be appreciated. Perhaps I missed an update on this?

Thanks
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    What happened with the Vincent Chong Dark Tower Limited Art piece? I tried looking on the CD site for production updates, didn’t see anything. I know it’s been some time. I was going through my list of pending items and had forgotten about it. Any updates would be appreciated. Perhaps I missed an update on this?

Thanks
    I know they're being framed and shipped! Shoot me an email and I'll check on where yours is in the process! brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com -- Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post

Thanks
    I know they're being framed and shipped! Shoot me an email and I'll check on where yours is in the process! brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com -- Thank you!

Awesome, thanks for the update. Email coming your way.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welp and just like that all of the gift certificates I bought with CDCC18 are gone... knew I should have bought more.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian or Dan. Will you guys have extra slipcases for Shining in the Dark: Celebrating Twenty Years of Lilja’s Library? Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Brian or Dan. Will you guys have extra slipcases for Shining in the Dark: Celebrating Twenty Years of Lilja’s Library? Thanks!
    Oh, I'm sure we will at some point!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Oh, I'm sure we will at some point!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! My Shining Portfolio is on its way. (with my matching number this time )

Any news on when/if a Night Shift portfolio will be offered. Really looking forward to that, as I like the art I have seen so far.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Nice! My Shining Portfolio is on its way. (with my matching number this time )

Any news on when/if a Night Shift portfolio will be offered. Really looking forward to that, as I like the art I have seen so far.
    There definitely will be one, but I'm not sure when it'll ship.

Brian

For anyone still waiting on the Vincent Chong framed Dark Tower artwork, the last couple should be framed and shipped out next week. Sorry for the wait!!

Brian

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For anyone still waiting on the Vincent Chong framed Dark Tower artwork, the last couple should be framed and shipped out next week. Sorry for the wait!!

Brian
    Great news!
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian

WTB:

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post

Brian
    Great news!
    Sorry again for the wait. They were a bit more trouble than we expected for some reason, but they're turning out REALLY nice. I wish I had saved one for myself!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the status of "In Sunlight or In Shadow"?

http://www.cemeterydance.com/flight-or-fright.html

We're EXTREMELY excited about this project, especially Steve's new story and Joe's new story (which I honestly think might be his best story to date!).

Bev and Steve did an amazing job putting this book together and we cannot wait to share it with everyone!

Brian

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

http://www.cemeterydance.com/flight-or-fright.html

We're EXTREMELY excited about this project, especially Steve's new story and Joe's new story (which I honestly think might be his best story to date!).

Bev and Steve did an amazing job putting this book together and we cannot wait to share it with everyone!

Brian
    Yay! I'm EXTREMELY excited about it, too!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered sold out. I opened the email 1 minute after receiving it.

ORdered the slipcase. Brian, you've got an email!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to all involved! Already ordered the AE and can't wait to see/hold/read
    Two things: I am going on a trip in Sept to the Stanley Hotel that will involve flying. Coincidence? I think not. To read while on/before my trip? Definitely not
    Trying to figure out which restaurant you guys were at as there are only a few by the airport
    Nicky's? Capt. Nicks? Ground Round? Inquiring minds want to know
    But seriously, this is a really cool and exciting project and I'm happy for you!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Congratulations to all involved! Already ordered the AE and can't wait to see/hold/read
    Two things: I am going on a trip in Sept to the Stanley Hotel that will involve flying. Coincidence? I think not. To read while on/before my trip? Definitely not
    Trying to figure out which restaurant you guys were at as there are only a few by the airport
    But seriously, this is a really cool and exciting project and I'm happy for you!
    Capt. Nicks isn't there any longer, alas. It closed in 2015.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    LOL. I had no idea and I live here. Shows how much I went there. That is rather sad though as it was a staple.

Bev, has Steve's near death experience in the air in the 1980s been public knowledge and I just forgot, or is the introduction to this book his first time talking about it??

Brian

Bev, has Steve's near death experience in the air in the 1980s been public knowledge and I just forgot, or is the introduction to this book his first time talking about it??

Brian
    I don't remember ever hearing about it before.

LOL. I had no idea and I live here. Shows how much I went there. That is rather sad though as it was a staple.
    My wife and I ate there once or twice -- really enjoyed it. The dinner in question, though, was at Nick's, before The Dark Tower advanced screening.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I don't remember ever hearing about it before.
    That should be one hell of an intro! Never knew that....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 695 of 890 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 705 745 795 ... LastLast