Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 708 of 972 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708 709 710 718 758 808 ... LastLast
Results 17,676 to 17,700 of 24290

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

$10K for an original Bob Ross

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Man that brings back memories. I would have sworn he was around in the mid 70's, but looks like he didn't start until '83. My Grandpa was always watching the show when I was over. I could have sworn he watched it when I was a preteen, but looks like Bob didn't start until my mid teens. My Grandpa often painted landscapes like Bob's (don't think he used the wet on wet technique that Bob did).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I just had a chat on FB with, Nerak!!! She's doing well though she still roots for the fucking Red Sux & Putz!!! lol

First time for me, chatting on FB. What will these nerds come up with next???? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all,

I wasn’t sure where to post this, so I decided this spot was as good as any. My first name is Michael and my eBay username is zoohim. A King collector named Kris recently initiated contact with me via eBay. I’ve been exchanging messages with him via eBay, but it’s a pain in the buttocks to do so via the eBay messaging system. I would prefer to message him via another method if possible (perhaps on here or via personal email), but I’m afraid to exchange contact information with him on eBay because I’m getting threatening messages from eBay warning me not to do so-or else! I’m not a regular contributor on here (I’m more of a lurker), so I don’t know if the Kris who contacted me via eBay is a member here or not. However, I believe that there’s a really good chance that he is. (Where else do King collectors go?!) If anyone on here who sees this knows him, please pass this information on to him.

Thank you,
    Michael

P.S.-I did a search on here for Kris and got a ton of results. I started to weed through the results, but it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ockhamistic View Post
    Hello all,

I wasn’t sure where to post this, so I decided this spot was as good as any. My first name is Michael and my eBay username is zoohim. A King collector named Kris recently initiated contact with me via eBay. I’ve been exchanging messages with him via eBay, but it’s a pain in the buttocks to do so via the eBay messaging system. I would prefer to message him via another method if possible (perhaps on here or via personal email), but I’m afraid to exchange contact information with him on eBay because I’m getting threatening messages from eBay warning me not to do so-or else! I’m not a regular contributor on here (I’m more of a lurker), so I don’t know if the Kris who contacted me via eBay is a member here or not. However, I believe that there’s a really good chance that he is. (Where else do King collectors go?!) If anyone on here who sees this knows him, please pass this information on to him.

Thank you,
    Michael

P.S.-I did a search on here for Kris and got a ton of results. I started to weed through the results, but it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I think you're after webstar1000 ... He'll probably be in contact shortly

And welcome!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ockhamistic View Post
    Hello all,

Thank you,
    Michael

I think you're after webstar1000 ... He'll probably be in contact shortly

And welcome!!
    it is!!!! We been talking King for a bit I will PM him. Thanks!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me get in contact with Webstar, specifically “Peripheral” and one other friend who contacted me directly by way of a phone call. Thank you guys so much! TDT.org is great, because you people who use it are great!

Thank you!
    Michael

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Has anyone here picked their S/L number? For example, you decided one day that you want to collect X. Or do most people run with the cards they’re dealt?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've done both.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

What do you have more of at this point? If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your chosen number? Curious how people pick it.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I picked 'Z' for IN MINT CONDITION, but in all other purchases relied on chance.

I have now added Robert De Niro's name right under Meryl Streep's, as actors whose movies I will never go to see again.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I picked 'Z' for IN MINT CONDITION, but in all other purchases relied on chance.

I have now added Robert De Niro's name right under Meryl Streep's, as actors whose movies I will never go to see again.
    He was trying to make himself relevant again with his rant. I just looked at IMDB... he hasn’t had a decent movie in close to 20 years.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are you guys ok with the comments Trump made about our country and PM on the trade issue? I found it in pretty darn poor taste...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Chatty

Dammit. Please tell me political discussions are prohibited on TDT.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I know, right? I come here to be a part of the spirit of friendship and community in our DT group and to get far away from politics.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

He was trying to make himself relevant again with his rant. I just looked at IMDB... he hasn’t had a decent movie in close to 20 years.
    I thought THE FAMILY was pretty spiffy.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Chatty

Don’t forget Machete!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I know, right? I come here to be a part of the spirit of friendship and community in our DT group and to get far away from politics.

Mulleins
    There's a General Political Discussion thread.

I don't think Webstar's question was necessarily political. As a Canadian, I too, am curious how American's perceive what Trump said.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If Ari's so inclined

Win A Real Dinosaur Tooth!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    There's a General Political Discussion thread.

I don't think Webstar's question was necessarily political. As a Canadian, I too am curious how American's perceive what Trump said.
    Oh I don’t think Kris meant it that way either. I just don’t see how there’s anywhere to go from any question about Trump without getting into politics. Or at least without inciting political comments.

Don’t forget Machete!
    You're right! That movie killed me!

Discussing politics, religion, and talking to one's neighbors is great exercise. All the yelling, swearing, jumping up and down and hand waving is a great cardio regimen.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What do you have more of at this point? If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your chosen number? Curious how people pick it.
    Non-matching numbers/letters.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Discussing politics, religion, and talking to one's neighbors is great exercise. All the yelling, swearing, jumping up and down and hand waving is a great cardio regimen.
    It's how I stay in shape. *

* plus stress, eating cleaning, and excercise

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Don’t forget Machete!
    I thought his last good film was Analyze This, but mainly because of Billy Crystal.. all the way back to 1999. Just never been a fan. As for his politics, who cares!! So long as actors keep their politics off screen and musicians don’t rant during a concert, their political thoughts mean nothing to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 708 of 972 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708 709 710 718 758 808 ... LastLast