Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 702 of 889 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 712 752 802 ... LastLast
Results 17,526 to 17,550 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    For what it's worth, our sales rep and S&S has really taken care of us on this one. They found some more first printings for us and are swapping out the thirds we received for them. This has just kinda delayed the whole shipping process for this title though, because we didn't want to start shipping these until we knew for sure what was happening. We found out yesterday though and started shipping the first we already had, so assuming this swap happens quickly (which it should, their warehouse is fairly close), I suspect by this time next week we'll be done shipping them. Sorry for the hold up.
    Thanks for the info Dan. I can't remember, did this one come with a slipcase?
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    For what it's worth, our sales rep and S&S has really taken care of us on this one. They found some more first printings for us and are swapping out the thirds we received for them. This has just kinda delayed the whole shipping process for this title though, because we didn't want to start shipping these until we knew for sure what was happening. We found out yesterday though and started shipping the first we already had, so assuming this swap happens quickly (which it should, their warehouse is fairly close), I suspect by this time next week we'll be done shipping them. Sorry for the hold up.
    Thanks for the info Dan. I can't remember, did this one come with a slipcase?
    The slipcase will be shipping separately:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/the-outsider-slipcase.html

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, just wondering... do you think we will see the S/L’s of Sleeping and Gwendy’s this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Brian, just wondering... do you think we will see the S/L’s of Sleeping and Gwendy’s this year?
    GWENDY for sure. The cases are in production now and the books are done.

We're working through a situation with the printer on SLEEPING BEAUTIES right now, I cannot say more until it is resolved, but the short version is they've run into some trouble (unrelated to us or this specific project). We'll send a full update once we know what exactly that update is.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

News for May 2018

May 1, 2018
    Filed under News / Comments Off on News for May 2018

Hi Folks!
    The signed Limited Edition and Lettered Edition of Gwendy’s Button Box were completed at the printer in early March! The cases have started into production and they should be completed this summer. I think collectors will be very pleased with how these are coming together. It’s different than our previous books, that’s for sure.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

We're working through a situation with the printer on SLEEPING BEAUTIES right now, I cannot say more until it is resolved, but the short version is they've run into some trouble (unrelated to us or this specific project). We'll send a full update once we know what exactly that update is.

Brian
    Thanks man! I Hope Beauty’s works out for you guys (and us!lol)

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

We're trying something a bit new (for us) with t-shirts. Check it out!

https://teespring.com/CemeteryDanceIT

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Hi Brian,

I was under the impression that Night Shift would ship after Sleeping Beauties, will this delay also delay Night Shift? Is it the same printer? I remember in the past you guys used to send update email about once every 5 or 6 weeks as the release approached. Are we getting to that point yet for any of these books, or will you not be doing that for these books?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Brian
    Hi Brian,

I was under the impression that Night Shift would ship after Sleeping Beauties, will this delay also delay Night Shift? Is it the same printer? I remember in the past you guys used to send update email about once every 5 or 6 weeks as the release approached. Are we getting to that point yet for any of these books, or will you not be doing that for these books?

Thanks,
    Mike
    More details will be available in the full production updates we're sending out on Monday for both projects.

Brian

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Brian
    Hi Brian,

Thanks,
    Mike
    More details will be available in the full production updates we're sending out on Monday for both projects.

Brian
    I got the email update on Sleeping Beauties, but I didn't get anything regarding Night Shift. Checked my spam folder and everything.

I'm super bummed about SB but I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I got the email update on Sleeping Beauties, but I didn't get anything regarding Night Shift. Checked my spam folder and everything.

Still working on the NS email because some people were really confused about the SB update and I want to try to make this update as clear as possible. The short version is, once the printer is done with SB, we'll send them NS. Same plan as before, just with a different printer... and obviously delayed due to the six months we lost with the original printer. Sigh.

Brian

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Still working on the NS email because some people were really confused about the SB update and I want to try to make this update as clear as possible. The short version is, once the printer is done with SB, we'll send them NS. Same plan as before, just with a different printer... and obviously delayed due to the six months we lost with the original printer. Sigh.

Brian
    For the record, I thought the SB email was totally clear. And your reply here is clear and appreciated. Thank you.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought the SB was clear too, with the exception of new completion date, which I understand you couldn’t provide at this stage.

One question I do have, which I probably should have asked by email, but here we are.. does the delay to the sb books impact the art portfolio too?

My guess is you want to issue the two at the same time?

Only asked out of eagerness to get my grubby hands on them (well not grubby)

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I thought the SB was clear too, with the exception of new completion date, which I understand you couldn’t provide at this stage.

One question I do have, which I probably should have asked by email, but here we are.. does the delay to the sb books impact the art portfolio too?

My guess is you want to issue the two at the same time?

Only asked out of eagerness to get my grubby hands on them (well not grubby)
    We were hoping to issue them at the same time, but now I'm not sure what the plan is. Will have to discuss with Richard and see what he's thinking!

Brian

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy with whatever your decision is.

If separate I get to see the great artwork early, but if it makes it harder/more expensive to issue, then I’d rather support you and wait.

Cheers for the reply Brian

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Happy with whatever your decision is.

If separate I get to see the great artwork early, but if it makes it harder/more expensive to issue, then I’d rather support you and wait.

Cheers for the reply Brian
    There's a contractual thing that has to be worked out with the timing, I think. I try to leave the contract stuff to people with a higher pay grade!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Brian, can you please give estimation when pre-order will be up for The Night Eternal?

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    Brian, can you please give estimation when pre-order will be up for The Night Eternal?
    Not sure yet. It'll be when everything is at the printer and the cases are being made, I think. Hopefully later this year. But I'm trying to keep the wait from preorder to shipping as minimal as possible considering how long the wait ended up being on previous books!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Have there been any reviews of the CD book Reading Stephen King?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Thanks
    Great question... I just checked my files and I don't have any, but it's entirely possible I missed them since we've been so busy.

Brian

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Thanks
    Scream magazine: http://www.screamhorrormag.com/readi...g-book-review/
    SK Catalog: https://www.stephenkingcatalog.com/c...ing-a-208.html
    Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...g-stephen-king

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Thanks Bev.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

We're trying something a bit new (for us) with t-shirts. Check it out!

https://teespring.com/CemeteryDanceIT
    Got mine yesterday! Wasn't going to wait the 13 days as A. I have no patience. and B. Short summers mean less t-shirt time so gotta wear it while I can!
    Like the design a lot.

Not from Cemetery Dance, but I thought I'd share this here:

https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/walki...an-4607-p.asp?

This is a collection that took me more than twenty years to put together, so I'm thrilled it'll see print via a beautiful edition from PS Publishing!

CD will be carrying copies soon, of course, but if you're in the UK or you just like ordering from Pete, it would be awesome if he saw a few orders today to reassure him he made the right decision to publish the book!

https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/walki...an-4607-p.asp?

Brian

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Vincent did a great job on the cover. Very nice Brian.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

+ Reply to Thread
Page 702 of 889 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 712 752 802 ... LastLast