Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 96 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2376

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I saw Far From Home. I thought it was at least as good as Homecoming. It seems to be doing well at the box office too. It's on track to finish with similar numbers to Homecoming.

Spoiler

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I saw Far From Home. I thought it was at least as good as Homecoming. It seems to be doing well at the box office too. It's on track to finish with similar numbers to Homecoming.

Spoiler
    Spoiler

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler
    Did you not watch Homecoming? lol

Spoiler:
    ALL the villains lived. ALSO... I doubt we have seen the last of Mysterio..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler
    It may be more a "Hollywood" thing having to do with committing to the actor/character in the future. Otherwise, I agree in the comics it seems they always come back.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Spoiler

Spoiler:
    He said almost every movie

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

Spoiler

Spoiler:

Anyone have the ratio?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler

Spoiler:

Anyone have the ratio?
    At this point, they're damn near even. 23 films so far, with 12/23 ending with the villain dying. 9/23 where the main villain survived the film. 2 where you could interpret either way, Doctor Strange and Thor Ragnarok. 3 if you're inclined to include
    Spoiler:
    Mysterio

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post

Spoiler

Spoiler:

Anyone have the ratio?
    At this point, they're damn near even. 23 films so far, with 12/23 ending with the villain dying. 9/23 where the main villain survived the film. 2 where you could interpret either way, Doctor Strange and Thor Ragnarok. 3 if you're inclined to include Mysterio
    For Infinity War... you would count that as a live and Engame as a die right?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post

Spoiler

Spoiler:

Anyone have the ratio?
    At this point, they're damn near even. 23 films so far, with 12/23 ending with the villain dying. 9/23 where the main villain survived the film. 2 where you could interpret either way, Doctor Strange and Thor Ragnarok. 3 if you're inclined to include Mysterio
    For Infinity War... you would count that as a live and Engame as a die right?
    Correct. Thanos being the main villain in those films

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I'd probably count at least 2 of those 9 as functionally dead. Red Skull while alive was removed from the world in a way where he might as well have been killed and I think the same can be said for Kaecilius in Doctor Strange as I find it unlikely that Dormammu would have kept him alive.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The MCU Hall H panel is underway!

Country
    Country Flag

Eternals is November 6, 2020.

Country
    Country Flag

Angelina Jolie as Thena.

Country
    Country Flag

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings is February 12, 2021.

Country
    Country Flag

Tony Leung as The Mandarin. Also Awkwafina.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Simu Liu as Shang-Chi.

Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Strange sequel is called Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Spring 2021.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

WandaVision, the TV show on Disney+, will tie directly into Doctor Strange 2.

Country
    Country Flag

Thor 4 is called Thor: Love and Thunder.

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Are you there Mae?

Country
    Country Flag

And Natalie Portman is back!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 96 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast