Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1135 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 135 635 1035 1085 1125 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1145 1185 1235 ... LastLast
Results 28,351 to 28,375 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    WOW! What a beautiful, broad haul... Unreal Exorcist set!
    The lettered was from Brian 861 (8675309)
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    WOW! What a beautiful, broad haul... Unreal Exorcist set!
    The lettered was from Brian 861 (8675309)
    Very nice stuff, Joe! I forgot I had sold that to ya. I wrote that number down in there someplace. Didn't have a scratchpad handy at the time
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just picked up an interesting piece of original concept art for the US first edition of MISERY. I've posted an image in my collection thread LINK if you want to stop by and have a look:

"When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Just picked up an interesting piece of original concept art for the US first edition of MISERY. I've posted an image in my collection thread LINK if you want to stop by and have a look:

I had a feeling this was coming Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Default St. Louis Event

So, I posted my thoughts of the event last night in St. Louis in another thread. My greatest surprise of the night was the book I received after the event. When your wrist band color was called you could leave the auditorium to get your book. My color was purple so we were the first ones to leave.

I approached the tables with the books. I heard people screaming in delight as they opened their books. The lady checked to make sure I had the correct color band, "ripped" it off my wrist, and handed me a book. I quickly got out of the way of others clamoring to get their copy. It was crazy.

So, I'm standing near the exit door waiting for my family to finish their trek to the table of death and open my book. I was confused at first, but there was so much going on around me that I didn't have time to figure out what I had seen. Well, that and I wasn't looking forward to the 9 hour drive I had ahead of me. So, as soon as we got to the car, I put the books into a box with bubble wrap that I had brought with me. Yeah, I'm that type of person

Fast forward to noon today after I woke up. I open the book and start trying to figure it out. To me, it looks like maybe Stephen signed both his and Owens names, and Owen did the same thing? I would love to hear other opinions on this. If that is the case, I assume it is a rarity? And, yes, I have already put a Brodart on it

Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That must be one of the coolest things I saw here. Congratulations! It does look like you say!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW. That is bad ass. I would say your copy would be worth an EASY double the going rate of $300-$350
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think your theory about each signing their own, and then the others name is correct.
    Very cool, and very valuable.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    So, I posted my thoughts of the event last night in St. Louis in another thread. My greatest surprise of the night was the book I received after the event. When your wrist band color was called you could leave the auditorium to get your book. My color was purple so we were the first ones to leave.

I approached the tables with the books. I heard people screaming in delight as they opened their books. The lady checked to make sure I had the correct color band, "ripped" it off my wrist, and handed me a book. I quickly got out of the way of others clamoring to get their copy. It was crazy.

So, I'm standing near the exit door waiting for my family to finish their trek to the table of death and open my book. I was confused at first, but there was so much going on around me that I didn't have time to figure out what I had seen. Well, that and I wasn't looking forward to the 9 hour drive I had ahead of me. So, as soon as we got to the car, I put the books into a box with bubble wrap that I had brought with me. Yeah, I'm that type of person

Fast forward to noon today after I woke up. I open the book and start trying to figure it out. To me, it looks like maybe Stephen signed both his and Owens names, and Owen did the same thing? I would love to hear other opinions on this. If that is the case, I assume it is a rarity? And, yes, I have already put a Brodart on it

Just a second.. you left the venue... for like a 9 hour drive... and THOUGHT YOU HAD NOTHING signed??????????????????????? AND THEN... THIS?????? That is soooooo cool.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That is fantastic and karma has rewarded you for your long drive then your long wait in line. Congratulations!

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Just a second.. you left the venue... for like a 9 hour drive... and THOUGHT YOU HAD NOTHING signed??????????????????????? AND THEN... THIS?????? That is soooooo cool.
    I only had a couple seconds to pop the cover open. The people scrambling around was crazy. I saw four signatures when I opened the cover. That's what confused me, but I didn't have time to really study what I had seen.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I only had a couple seconds to pop the cover open. The people scrambling around was crazy. I saw four signatures when I opened the cover. That's what confused me, but I didn't have time to really study what I had seen.
    That's awesome!! I love the variations between that and some of the doodles. When they were talking about signing books, Owen said he challenged his dad to sign one as small as possible. Their goal for the rest of the tour was for just one book at each venue with tiny signatures.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is just awesome... Clever from the Kings, and a great addition to a flatsigned collection.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s wonderful. And love that you brought bubble wrap with you!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've recently and accidentally came accross the following book (on the left).

This is a second french edition of FRANKENSTEIN.
    The first edition contains 3 volumes is extremely rare. I recently found out that a copy sold for 15K€ about a year or so ago, so extremely unlikely.

What is cool about that new copy is that :
    - well it's in much better shape than the copy that I already (have on the right), and I mean really more,
    - this is a rare numbered version, and only 15 were printed on special paper! Who knows how many survived from 1922?

Very nice copy, but I am not sure yet. I may try to sell it.

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

That's super cool!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    That's awesome!! I love the variations between that and some of the doodles. When they were talking about signing books, Owen said he challenged his dad to sign one as small as possible. Their goal for the rest of the tour was for just one book at each venue with tiny signatures.
    Not sure how thrilled I'd be with miniature signatures.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome double signatures! I love that SK and Owen seem to be having fun signing.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Not sure how thrilled I'd be with miniature signatures.
    I have to agree with you RF.. UNLESS they also signed normally.. then I think your talking a higher value.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That double sig is really cool!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I love the double sigs, very unique and also shows that father and son are having a LOT of fun doing this

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a very cool limited Frankenstein edition, Jeremy. Nice one...

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I love the double sigs, very unique and also shows that father and son are having a LOT of fun doing this
    And yes, nice to see that father and son seem to have a close and fun relationship...

Country
    Country Flag

My SB's... The UK cover artwork is in my top 5 King covers - it's stunning.

Country
    Country Flag

YOu mean the 1st UK right? Nice display brother
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the UK cover as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1135 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 135 635 1035 1085 1125 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1145 1185 1235 ... LastLast