Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NYCC - King/Hill related-things

Gunslinger Apprentice onlylivingboyinny is on a distinguished road onlylivingboyinny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default NYCC - King/Hill related-things

Anyone headed to New York Comic Con in a few weeks?! Last year we had a Carrie panel but this year no word of anything King or Hill related. More info and guests are being added daily leading up to the event on the 10th of Oct. I'm sure IDW will have a nice selection of Hill material at their booth!
    "Everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues, and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people that I have ever known." - Nick Carraway
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Great Gatsby"

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I'll be at Comic Con! We'll definitely be there Sunday, possibly Saturday as well if our press pass gets us the extra clearance. I hadn't even considered there could be some King/Hill stuff there!

+ Reply to Thread