Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "The Making of Creepshow 2" book signing event - April 30, 2023

Traveler thxleo will become famous soon enough thxleo will become famous soon enough

Default "The Making of Creepshow 2" book signing event - April 30, 2023

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the proper section or not, but I wanted to let anyone know who might be interested about a book signing event coming up soon for the release of my book, The Making of Creepshow 2, published by Plexus Books. The signing will be at Dark Delicacies in Burbank, CA on Sunday, April 30, 2023 from 3pm-5pm. At the signing cast and crew members Don Harvey(Old Chief Wood'nhead), Tom Wright(The Hitchhiker), Angela Nogaro(hair and makeup artist), and Gary Hartle(animation crew) will be on hand to meet fans and sign copies of the book, along with me. If you can't make it to the signing you can still order through Dark Delicacies and they will ship you a signed copy from the event. We're working on getting more cast and crew, just waiting to see if they can make it or not. Thanks so much.

P.S. Is Bruce(Needful Things collection) still around here? He was very nice and helped me out early during the research phase of the book.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was told by the publisher that the books are currently crossing the pond, and should arrive in the USA at the end of april
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Traveler thxleo will become famous soon enough thxleo will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I was told by the publisher that the books are currently crossing the pond, and should arrive in the USA at the end of april
    Actually they should be here in the U.S. in the next day or two - if they're not here already. They then have to ship from different distribution spots across the country after that. At least that's what I was told. LOL. It's been a long strange trip for this book, to say the least!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    Hi, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the proper section or not, but I wanted to let anyone know who might be interested about a book signing event coming up soon for the release of my book, The Making of Creepshow 2, published by Plexus Books. The signing will be at Dark Delicacies in Burbank, CA on Sunday, April 30, 2023 from 3pm-5pm. At the signing cast and crew members Don Harvey(Old Chief Wood'nhead), Tom Wright(The Hitchhiker), Angela Nogaro(hair and makeup artist), and Gary Hartle(animation crew) will be on hand to meet fans and sign copies of the book, along with me. If you can't make it to the signing you can still order through Dark Delicacies and they will ship you a signed copy from the event. We're working on getting more cast and crew, just waiting to see if they can make it or not. Thanks so much.

P.S. Is Bruce(Needful Things collection) still around here? He was very nice and helped me out early during the research phase of the book.
    Interesting! Will check it out.

As for Bruce, it's been years since I saw him posting around here. I asked around about him but can't remember the answer.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post

Interesting! Will check it out.

As for Bruce, it's been years since I saw him posting around here. I asked around about him but can't remember the answer.
    Bruce was banned about 4 years ago...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Didn't remember that.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread