Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven Foundation

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Still benefiting to the HF fundraiser I guess.

I would personnally think that some similar items / fundraisers could go for funding the expanses of this site...
    I agree. I know that most charity drives usually take out a percentage to pay for operational expenses. The HF auction wouldn't exist without this site and without RF. I've suggested in the past that he should pay himself first and the site upkeep and then send the remaining amount to the HF.

That's just not how we roll. The bare minimum of "administrative costs" (mostly postage and ebay fees)are deducted and the remaining net is always turned over to the charity.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I would personnally think that some similar items / fundraisers could go for funding the expanses of this site...
    I agree and mentioned this as well. First DT.org, then the rest. Without this place, there's no fundraiser. I also think Jerome should get from the pot the money needed for the whole year and the remaining money sent to the HF.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

I agree and mentioned this as well. First DT.org, then the rest. Without this place, there's no fundraiser. I also think Jerome should get from the pot the money needed for the whole year and the remaining money sent to the HF.
    It doesn't work that way currently. The only way to do that is to announce it before the Fundraiser starts. I doubt anyone would mind if we did it this year, but I'd be worried; and "worry ain't worth it".

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd support the change for next year. Maybe skip the site donations and just put up the HF donation widget earlier? Just an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    I'd support the change for next year. Maybe skip the site donations and just put up the HF donation widget earlier? Just an idea.

I'd also support the change for next year. I like the HF but I LOVE the website and will always put it first.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

I'd also support the change for next year. I like the HF but I LOVE the website and will always put it first.
    I would too. Actually, I've said this many times before, but was always told no. I think it's a great and fair idea.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok. Back on topic.

Two more images from our "Bill Hodges Trilogy" project:

Finders Keepers:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys are gonna LOVE this. The art is perfect in it's simplicity and, RF did magic with the re-binding!!!! Plus, EOW is signed!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    You guys are gonna LOVE this. The art is perfect in it's simplicity and, RF did magic with the re-binding!!!! Plus, EOW is signed!!!!
    So much for a surprise.
    We need an emoji for people that shouldn't have givin something away...sort of a spoiler asshole...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So much for a surprise.
    We need an emoji for people that shouldn't have givin something away...sort of a spoiler asshole...

After YOU just spilled the beans? lol lol You crack me up!!!!

You crack me up!!!! lol lol

Edit: Dolores, he needs to go to bed!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy I added more emojis.

These are for you Bill:

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    On Monday or Tuesday, I'll be putting up our last "special project"
    We took a "Bill Hodges Trilogy" and had the books bound in "moleskin" (actually nubuck, but in many ways, that's what moleskin is). The books were bound such that they still fit in the original slipcase, with or without the trilogy DJ's. Each book has red/cranberry "moire" endpapers (blood colored to me). To cap it off, two pieces of original art are bound in each book (relevant to that particular story). The art is truly sublime.

Oh, and as a kicker, the last novel (End of Watch) is signed by Stephen King
    Jerome, Bill can't spoil what you already posted.

The artwork is great! What a fantastic project. Looking forward to seeing the final products.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i will see if i can get that book back into my library...and yes I agree with patrick - RF spilled the beans in an earlier post
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

(still my favourite new emoticon)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Finders Keepers art from the Trilogy:

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This artwork is great stuff!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

End of Watch art:

Books sans DJ's:

Red/Cranberry Moire endpapers:

Sewn binding:

King signature:

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking really good!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goes up for auction tomorrow. I know tomorrow is Mother's day, but the auction will end a week later.

Maybe I'll start on Monday, but either way, the auction will run for 7 days.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

We're getting down to it for this year, folks. If you ain't in it for the GRAND PRIZE now is your chance!!! Only a very few auction items left (and one is a real "doozy"!!!). Get in the game before it is too late!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This one, I'm predicting, will go north.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Added one more donation before the end.

As a side note, excellent work on the items for donation this year, guys! The time and effort put into some of the items was incredible!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Just put in $40. That should make 10 entries for me!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gonna top 15K for sure!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Gonna top 15K for sure!!
    That will be a challenge, unless we receive quite a few more personal donations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast