Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Elliot HP Spencer

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Elliot HP Spencer

So, I've always been a collector, ever since I was a kid, be it comic books, toys, books. But I've only been collecting King for a few years. Always loved King, Barker and all things horror but had told myself to try to stay away from collecting King because of the cost and addictive nature of collecting him. Of course I failed. Collecting Stephen King is like when you get your first tattoo or you're eating potato chips, you just can't stop at one.

With that, I'd like to showcase some of the items in my collection. I'm not much of a photographer so nothing fancy and in no particular order.

Oy:

CHRISTINE Signed 4/22/83, at Library signing in Billerica Mass.:

Dead Zone inscribed at the 1979 FIFTH WORLD FANTASY CONVENTION:

Inscribed Firestarter:

Twilight Zone Magazine Annual signed by most contributors and King:

Eyes of the Dragon #966 inscribed:

COTW:
    Missing the original slipcase. Replaced with one from the great SK Collector.

Insomnia:

Night Shift:

The Tommyknockers:

One non-King sneaked in.
    Mefisto in Onyx by Harlan Ellison- Death Cell edition:

More to come...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome here, and nice collection !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Beautiful Elliot.
    Cannot get enough of the signed, inscribed section.
    You certainly have some delightful pieces.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Those are really awesome signed books. All look fantastic.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Welcome here, and nice collection !
    Thank you. Very much appreciated.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Beautiful Elliot.
    Cannot get enough of the signed, inscribed section.
    You certainly have some delightful pieces.
    Thank you. Very honored. I really enjoy finding and collecting inscribed editions. I find I enjoy that more than collecting flat signed and/or limited editions. I especially like finding ones with quirky or unusual inscriptions.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Thank you. I really appreciate it. Hope to add some more soon.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    Me too . I am starting to like the first ed signed and inscribed portion of my collection.
    I hope I can expand it, and I hope you expand yours as well.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I am curious.
    What did you have Harlan Ellison write in your Mefisto?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I am curious.
    Hi. So my edition of Mefisto is letter V and the inscription reads:

With all best wishes of hopes that this lovely artifact pleasures for years.
    11January94

Country
    Country Flag

Me too . I am starting to like the first ed signed and inscribed portion of my collection.
    I hope I can expand it, and I hope you expand yours as well.
    Thanks!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice collection !!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am curious.

11January94

I've always wanted a lettered edition of Mephisto In Onyx. Been looking (passively) for years. I do have the S/L, and 1st hardcover. It's also a great short story. Of course Ellison is a great writer.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice collection !!!
    Thank you.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I am curious.

11January94

I've always wanted a lettered edition of Mephisto In Onyx. Been looking (passively) for years. I do have the S/L, and 1st hardcover. It's also a great short story. Of course Ellison is a great writer.
    Agreed on Ellison and the story.
    I got this by pure happenstance, a few years ago. The dealer I bought this from, found this and another book I bought, in a storage locker he won in an auction.
    It's a bit pricey but Camelot Books has a copy for sale.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Some newer and older adds.

The Talisman was in OK shape but the low price and inscription was well worth it.

Dolores Claiborne:

Pet Sematary:

The Eyes of the Dragon UK
    I love the UK cover art to King's novels. I have to try to find more for my collection.

COTW Berni Wrightson Werewolf:

The House Next Door PC Lettered State:

Country
    Country Flag

Default Almost forgot about this one.

Nightmares and Dreamscapes:

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful collection!!
    Thank you for sharing them with us.
    Christine

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

These are delightful Elliot, everyone relating a time and an event.
    Signed limiteds and lettereds are still a massive part of any King collection, still cannot help thinking how much more history these carry.
    Lovely examples.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Wonderful collection!!
    Thank you for sharing them with us.
    Thank you. Very much appreciated!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    These are delightful Elliot, everyone relating a time and an event.
    Signed limiteds and lettereds are still a massive part of any King collection, still cannot help thinking how much more history these carry.
    Lovely examples.
    Thank you Alec. Always appreciated! While I have a bunch of King lettered and limiteds and I love a well produced limited, I agree with your sentiment, there's a story and history behind the inscriptions that I find adds an extra level of enjoyment to my collecting experience.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful inscriptions. Lovely to see. Thanks for sharing!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Beautiful inscriptions. Lovely to see. Thanks for sharing!
    Thank you!

Gunslinger Apprentice roopeshjoshi is on a distinguished road

Very nice to see the collection. Great items, love seeing them.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by roopeshjoshi View Post
    Very nice to see the collection. Great items, love seeing them.
    Thank you. Very much appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast