Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1165

Thread: How many King signatures do you have in your collection?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Hi Michael.

Just added another 15 signatures, which are on my collection thread, in a set of books.
    Should put me at 324.

Kindest regards
    Alec.
    That is something else right there! WOW. I need to scour your collection thread. I hate these work computers, they don't show pics half the time but I'll take an hour or ten and check it out from home!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, 2 more - The Girl Next Door and Night Visions 5 = 49
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    It was a SUPER nice birthday for you, wasn't it Becca?!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and I am up to 27!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm on 78 (with 2 pending).

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Back down to 4, but that may change soon.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    It was a SUPER nice birthday for you, wasn't it Becca?!
    Not too bad

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Updated!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With the addition of the DT S/L set, and a few odds here and there over the past few months, I've hit 70 King signatures.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    With the addition of the DT S/L set, and a few odds here and there over the past few months, I've hit 70 King signatures.
    Nice, Peri!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

273 if you count pre orders. Thanks for updating! You are doing a great job

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

45 so far
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Be careful. He'll get a swelled head!!!! LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    J/K you are doing a wonderful job with this thread!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    WOW... Glenn that is NUTS!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Down to 29. Sold my S/L The Colorado Kid.

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Killin' it, Becca!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some big numbers here, congrats all.

I have somehow snuck up to 17 with another pending. Onwards and upwards!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, my friends!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

19 (w/ preorders) and it will stay at that special number for a while.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    19 (w/ preorders) and it will stay at that special number for a while.
    That is a special number for sure I always said I was going to stop collecting Whelans at 19.... I probably wont if I ever get there though. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Michaël,
    Sold a few, added a few, now at 63

1) Moth (Signed in person, Mason event)
    2) Carrie, (DD) 1st/1st trade inscribed, 9/8/79
    3) The Stand, (DD) 1st/1st trade ed. flatsigned, 9/23/11 (Mason event)
    4) The Dead Zone (Viking) 1st/1st Trade ed. flatsigned, 9/14/79
    5) Firestarter (Viking) 1st/1st trade flatsigned, 10/30/81
    6) Firestarter (Phantasia Press) S/L'd #23 (July 5th 1980)
    7) Danse Macabre (Everest House) 1st/1st trade flatsigned, 6/30/81

8) Cujo (Viking) 1st/1st trade inscribed, 9/7/81
    9) Cycle of the Werewolf (LoE) 1st/1st trade flatsigned, 12/3/83
    10) Gunslinger (D-Grant) S/L'd #___
    11) Gunslinger (D-Grant) 1st/1st trade ed. (Signed in person, Mason event)
    12) Different Seasons (Viking) 1st/1st trade inscribed, 7/16/82
    13) Christine (D-Grant) S/L'd #258
    14) Pet Sematary (DD) 1st/1st trade inscribed, 10/28/83
    15) Talisman (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    16) Talisman (Viking) 1st/1st trade inscribed, 11/17/86
    17) The Drawing of the Three (D-Grant) S/L'd #79

18) Misery (Viking) 1st/1st trade flatsigned, 9/24/05
    19) The Dark Half (Viking) 1st/1st trade inscribed, 12/4/89
    20) Fantasy & Science Fiction Special King Issue (Merc Pub) flatsigned
    21) The Waste Lands (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    22) Gauntlet 2 (BP) S/L'd #79
    23) Needful Things (Viking) 1st/1st trade, flatsigned
    24) Needful Things (Viking) 1st/1st trade, flatsigned
    25) Dolores Claiborne (Viking) 1st/1st trade inscribed, 6/19/93
    26) Insomnia (Viking) 1st/1st trade ed. flatsigned
    27) Insomnia (Viking) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned

28) Desperation (Viking) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned
    29) Regulators (Dutton) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned
    30) Wizard and Glass (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    31) Bag of Bones (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned
    32) Legends 1st/1st Trade (Tor)
    33) Legends (Tor) S/L'd #79
    34) Everything's Eventual (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned
    35) From a Buick 8 (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned
    36) The Wolves of the Calla (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    37) Song of Susannah (D-Grant) S/L'd #79

38) The Dark Tower (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    39) The Colorado Kid (PS) S/L'd #79
    40) Rose Madder (Viking) 1st/1st trade flatsigned, 6/20/95
    41) Lisey's Story (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned
    42) Duma Key 1st/1st Trade ed. (Scribner) Flatsigned
    43) The Little Sisters of Eluria (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    44) Under the Dome (Scribner) Flatsigned
    45) Under the Dome (Scribner) unnumbered S/L'd edition
    46) He is Legend (Gauntlet) S/L'd #79
    47) Full Dark, No Stars (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned

48) The Very Best of Best of New Horror (Earthling) #79
    49) 11/22/63 (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned (Dallas event)
    50) The Wind through the Keyhole (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. (Haven Fund Winner)
    51) The Wind Through the Keyhole (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    52) Joyland (Titan) S/L'd #79
    53) Doctor Sleep (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. 09/24/13 John Jay/NYC
    54) Doctor Sleep (C-Dance) S/L'd #79
    55) The Shining (S-Press) S/L'd #79
    56) Revival (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned 11/13/14 Rainy Day event, KC, MO.
    57) Revival (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned 11/14/14 Watermark event, Wichita, KS.

58) Revival (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned 04/21/15 St. Francis College Brooklyn, NY.
    59) Finders Keepers (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned, Brighton event, MA.
    60) End of Watch (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned, Reno event, CA.
    61) UK Sleeping Beauties (H&S) S/L'd #245/250 (waterstone)
    62) Sleeping Beauties (H&S) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned, Sarasota event, FL.
    63) Rock Bottom Remainders "Farewell?" Lithograph S/L'd #187 (Not a book, but it is a signature)
    Last edited by Cook; 10-29-2017 at 07:11 AM.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received my "Wavedancer" edition of "Black House" signed by, King & Straub w/provenance from the right honorable, Gerald Winters!!! Many thanks, G and I think I go to 49?

Obviously, my next signed book will be the "Grand Prize" for this years Haven Fund!!!!!!! lol lol

Spoiler:
    Ever optimistic!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Up to 52 now, including a very nice flatsigned UK First edition of The Shining. Not sure it tops the Lettered IT or The Stand S/L but it's up there. I'm sure others may disagree but I think it's rare...
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice going Bill and Andy.

And Andy - I need to see that UK Shining flatsigned!

Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast