Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 889 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 373 413 463 863 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,075 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

UPS is toying with me ... received only a portion of the Top Secret SK Super Collectors Grab Bag (TSSKSCGB), namely the tube with Uncut Sheet and Art Combo Pack. So here's what we've got so far:

Doctor Sleep Uncut Sheet: It's poster size (see the next photo down for comparison to the shipping tube), and is on a lightweight non-coated paper, very thin like a normal page. Some damage/crinkling to the upper left corner, beside the first train.

Here's the backside of it, with tube for size reference:

Signed Chadbourne Salem's Lot 1/500 Print

FAB8 & FDNS S/L Dust Jackets

SOD1 S/L Dust Jacket

Perhaps best of all, the list invoice of things still to come:

TSSKSCGB Item 1A - SK Review Copy $50.00
    TSSKSCGB Item 1B - SK Inter-office Unbound Proof $500.00 (pitter-patter-pitter-patter-pitter-patter)
    TSSKSCGB Item# 3 - Sold Out SK Special Edition Option C $225.00
    TSSKSCGB Item #4 - Sold Out SK Special Edition Option F $225.00

And for a nice eye opener, "YOU HAVE SAVED $1555.00 ON THIS ORDER". Holy crap.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow very cool!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Very nice! I can't wait to get mine! Has anyone else received a shipping notice yet?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    UPS is toying with me ... received only a portion of the Top Secret SK Super Collectors Grab Bag (TSSKSCGB), namely the tube with Uncut Sheet and Art Combo Pack. So here's what we've got so far:

Doctor Sleep Uncut Sheet: It's poster size (see the next photo down for comparison to the shipping tube), and is on a lightweight non-coated paper, very thin like a normal page. Some damage/crinkling to the upper left corner, beside the first train.

Here's the backside of it, with tube for size reference:

Signed Chadbourne Salem's Lot 1/500 Print

FAB8 & FDNS S/L Dust Jackets

SOD1 S/L Dust Jacket

Perhaps best of all, the list invoice of things still to come:

TSSKSCGB Item 1A - SK Review Copy $50.00
    TSSKSCGB Item 1B - SK Inter-office Unbound Proof $500.00 (pitter-patter-pitter-patter-pitter-patter)
    TSSKSCGB Item# 3 - Sold Out SK Special Edition Option C $225.00
    TSSKSCGB Item #4 - Sold Out SK Special Edition Option F $225.00

And for a nice eye opener, "YOU HAVE SAVED $1555.00 ON THIS ORDER". Holy crap.
    My boyfriend always that the "YOU HAVE SAVED $1555.00 ON THIS ORDER" is irrelevant. Of course, I've never saved that much on anything!!

That being said, my showed up in pretty bad shape, so I'll be getting a replacement. More fantastic customer service by CD!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

so jealous... i wonder what the $225 items are...

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got my notice - says the same things, including option C and option F. That was August 1.
    But when looking at the tracking it still says "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS". No sign it's in the system yet. And what's with the 50.00 insurance? Really?

UPS is toying with me ... received only a portion of the Top Secret SK Super Collectors Grab Bag (TSSKSCGB), namely the tube with Uncut Sheet and Art Combo Pack.
    I think the next phase is shipping completely separately this month because Dan is working this special offer -- which wasn't originally on his To Do list when the dozen new books started arriving! -- around all of the other work.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the next phase is shipping completely separately this month because Dan is working this special offer --which wasn't originally on his To Do list when the dozen new books started arriving! -- around all of the other work.
    I saw that on the packing slip Brian ... only art shipped at this time, I just like poking fun at the postal system. The wait is excrutiating! I like the Chadbourne print and the uncut sheet (just don't know what I'm going to do with it!). If I might suggest, next time you ship a large print in a tube pack both ends with some compressed packing tissue or paper to prevent the contents from banging around in there. That's 'business as usual' for large art prints.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't received a shipping notice yet on my TSSKSCGB. As cool as the art and dust jackets are, it's the books I'm excited for...

If I might suggest, next time you ship a large print in a tube pack both ends with some compressed packing tissue or paper to prevent the contents from banging around in there. That's 'business as usual' for large art prints.
    I will pass that along to the warehouse -- thanks for the heads-up!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Received my shipping notice for the Art portion of the purchase yesterday.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

George at C-Springs – Thanks for the photos, I haven’t received my shipping notice yet but I am eagerly awaiting that.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

The rest should be leaving with the post office this morning. They should have left yesterday actually as they where packed and ready to go, but unfortunately in the scramble that was the end of the day on Monday I forgot to schedule the pickup.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Am the only one left that has not received there Dark Man Port? lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yo peeps at CD! Can I get an update on the WWZ S/L? Gitter done!

-Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post

-Gabriel
    Rolling at the printer and our first copies of WWZ and Zombie Survival Guide should arrive around the end of the month!

Brian

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

People already selling the first portion of the grab bag on eBay - makes me even more mad I didn't get one.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

-Gabriel
    Rolling at the printer and our first copies of WWZ and Zombie Survival Guide should arrive around the end of the month!

Brian
    I want one of each!!!! Please Bri.... PC's... I do not care. Help a poor guy out
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

-Gabriel

Brian
    I want one of each!!!! Please Bri.... PC's... I do not care. Help a poor guy out
    Drop me a line when they arrive in the warehouse because that's when we confirm retailer orders, etc, and know if we have any left!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

-Gabriel

Brian
    Drop me a line when they arrive in the warehouse because that's when we confirm retailer orders, etc, and know if we have any left!

Brian
    Oh I will brother! Thanks Brian!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    People already selling the first portion of the grab bag on eBay - makes me even more mad I didn't get one.
    I'm pretty excited to get mine. I hope I get a FDNS DJ because I actually need one.

And if you are interested in a lot of this stuff Kingfan I could probably work out some kind of trade for you. If one of the special gifts is the Special Edition Carrie, then I already have one coming. I'm mostly excited for the interoffice proof.

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I'm pretty excited to get mine. I hope I get a FDNS DJ because I actually need one.

And if you are interested in a lot of this stuff Kingfan I could probably work out some kind of trade for you. If one of the special gifts is the Special Edition Carrie, then I already have one coming. I'm mostly excited for the interoffice proof.
    I'm mostly upset that I didn't even receive the email until a day after the grab bag went on sale. I'm a constant buyer of all things CD King related. I've got both editions of Carrie on order and the numbered faithful. I was also excited when I read unbound proof, but alas when I clicked the link it had already been sold out for a day or so. Oh well you can't win em all.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post

I'm mostly upset that I didn't even receive the email until a day after the grab bag went on sale. I'm a constant buyer of all things CD King related. I've got both editions of Carrie on order and the numbered faithful. I was also excited when I read unbound proof, but alas when I clicked the link it had already been sold out for a day or so. Oh well you can't win em all.

did you sign up for the SK newsletters specifically? I think that is an option. Arnostg beat me to it! I am willing to get you most of whats in my grab bag too!

My Mood
    Inspired

No I think the email is for customers who buy king specifically, not to the general SK newsletter folks, though I could be wrong

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The email was sent to a specific group. If you didn't get it, then you are not a part of that group.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 889 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 373 413 463 863 ... LastLast