Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Cersei is in a complicated relationship. Love it.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally saw the last ep... holy shit was it amazing! I seriously squealed with joy at pretty much every scene. It was glorious. My only quibbles are
    Spoiler:
    1. Jaime is looking suspiciously brunette. Is there no beard dye in Hollywood? and 2. I wanted to see more of Daenerys's visions in the House of the Undying, specifically Rhaegar, but I guess that would have taken too much time.

Anyway, bloody brilliant, even where it deviated from the book.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

When do we get Season 3???? I can't wait for Arya in the House of Faceless Men. Not looking forward to the Red Wedding but it should be good. I guess I will have to content myself with Season 3 of Boardwalk Empire until GOT3.
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Probably around April >.<
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Not soon enough, that's for sure.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Here is the new Season 2 8 Bit Game of Thrones video:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/67...s-season-2-rpg

To quote Topless Robot, Littlefinger Dance Parties Are the Best Dance Parties.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the slapping bonus round. Also Arya.

I foster a fond wish that Arya will marry Gendry after everyone figures out he's Robert's heir and they reign in badassery. Or just that Arya will marry Gendry. That would be okay too.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a feeling that that's a strong possibility.

Country
    Country Flag

I also have a weird phobia of Gendry fucking his sisters, which isn't that weird since he thought the one was hot. I keep reminding myself that these aren't real people, but it doesn't help.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Where are my Dragons?Where are my Dragons?Where are my Dragons?Where are my Dragons?Where are my Dragons? times infinity....lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default ???

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    I also have a weird phobia of Gendry fucking his sisters, which isn't that weird since he thought the one was hot. I keep reminding myself that these aren't real people, but it doesn't help.
    weren't all his sisters put to death???

Country
    Country Flag

Not in the books.

Minor book spoiler, just in case you'd like to read them. It's really not a big detail but I don't want to upset anyone:
    Spoiler:
    There's a scene where Gendry, Hot Pie and Arya (and other people I can't remember) are at an inn, and the one girl says she has king's blood, and also has black shaggy hair, and she propositions him. He refuses at first but then after quarreling with Arya says he might go back and look for her. We never know if he did or not, but...

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

oh, snap. Thats right.

Spoiler:
    Isnt that when Brienne of Tarth gets messed up?

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe Ka-mai is thinking of earlier in the series, when:

Spoiler:
    Gendry, Hot Pie and Arya have just escaped from Harrenhall and arrive at the Inn along the river where the Brotherhood without Banners first find them.
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Country
    Country Flag

I believe I am, too. That particular book has so many characters visiting so many inns I get all the encounters confused.

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe I am, too. That particular book has so many characters visiting so many inns I get all the encounters confused.
    That kinda describes the entire series.

Country
    Country Flag

Indeed!

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I am most pleased with this round of casting.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Breezy

me too. I'm glad they finally brought in the Reeds, and I am interested to know why The Greatjon isn't coming back?

Country
    Country Flag

I'm particularly pleased with Orell, Jojen, Shireen, Missandei, and Tormund. I also love the actor who's going to be Edmure. Even though he's completely not what I think Edmure would be like, I think he'll pull it off.

I know the show usually ages everyone quite a bit, so I ignored that in most of the casting, but Missandei? Why does she have to be so old? The Reeds and Shireen look like they'll be approximately in the right place.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm particularly pleased with Orell, Jojen, Shireen, Missandei, and Tormund. I also love the actor who's going to be Edmure. Even though he's completely not what I think Edmure would be like, I think he'll pull it off.

I know the show usually ages everyone quite a bit, so I ignored that in most of the casting, but Missandei? Why does she have to be so old? The Reeds and Shireen look like they'll be approximately in the right place.
    I agree, Missandei? She should have been WAY more provocative. She has the reverse effect, If you know what i mean

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

hey look at Dame Judi Dench...maybe they should have asked her if she wasn't busy...lol...never know what they can do with makeup and what type of person they will make her for this series.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post

I agree, Missandei? She should have been WAY more provocative. She has the reverse effect, If you know what i mean
    Missandei the eleven-year-old is supposed to be provocative?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast