Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: New King short story for download

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    So did King write that or did Ms. Mod find it from an outside party? Either way it's hilarious.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Spoiler:
    So did King write that or did Ms. Mod find it from an outside party? Either way it's hilarious.

Spoiler:
    IF he did write it he needs to send it to a certain other author immediately.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Bev...Gave me something to share on my FACEBOOK page today

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I first saw this on facebook today, but with a different link!

http://www.stephenking.com/promo/the...rklers_web.pdf
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, the document properties of the PDF say the author is "Marsha". So I doubt King wrote this.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone say "Twilight Dig"?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Well, the document properties of the PDF say the author is "Marsha". So I doubt King wrote this.
    I haven't read it yet so can't really judge, but I think that just means she converted it to PDF.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Certainly not on April Fool's Day.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Gotta love Uncle Stevie!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

Hmm, could it be King? Although it's not his writing style but maybe that was the purpose.

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was entertaining. Funny part is that My wife read them to see if they were as bad as Uncle Steve said they were. She agreed that the writing was horrible, but didn't dislike the story. Just yesterday she asked me to DL and watch the 2 movies with her since she hadn't seen New Moon yet.

Maybe it was her April fool's joke on me.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm currently reading Twilight and I agree. The writing is rather juvenile, but the story itself is good if you like vampire romance. Hence it's strong appeal to teens, tweens, and housewives.

Not sure if I will continue reading the whole series though.

I read the entire Harry Potter series recently and thought it was great, so I figured I would give this series a shot. Twilight does not measure up to Harry Potter in the least...

Life is a garden...dig it!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    IF he did write it he needs to send it to a certain other author immediately.
    Spoiler:
    Hmm...whoever could you mean? Certainly not Stephenie Meyer. Her writing is gold. I mean, vampires that sparkle? Classic literature!!

Spoiler:
    Yeah, no.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

does anyone know who wrote this Sparklers story?

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Thanks, Bev!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanishCollector View Post
    Hmm, could it be King? Although it's not his writing style but maybe that was the purpose.
    It wasn't written by King

Gunslinger Apprentice KindredAutmn is on a distinguished road KindredAutmn's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

ahahahha XD fang free XD