Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Updated For Sale list - friends & family plus shipping ( REDUCED):

Green Mile, Subterranean Press Limited, $1650 SOLD
    GRRM RRetrospective Limited $400 Subterranean Press

Game Of Thrones (Russian Leather-bound edition) $89
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Game-Of-Thro...4AAOSwjDZYZPhY
    UPDATED
    P.S. RRestrospective is # 13 - great deal and hard to find!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra signed limited Tabitha King "Small World" books from Cemetery Dance. OOP on their site now. I will sell it for the price they had it listed at.....$50 plus whatever shipping is. Brand new/never read condition.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Anyone interested in some bluelines from Cemetery Dance? I have Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth by Ray Garton and Nothing Lasting by Glen Krisch. Both come with prototype dust jackets.

I also have a "Collector's Set" of items for Pure by Julianna Baggot. Includes, S/L hardback copy #9, the stamp used for the hardback during the printing process, the prototype backboards and also the advance reader copy.

PM me if interested!

John F. Kennedy Zaphod will become famous soon enough

I thought I'd point people towards my auction, since most US buyers won't see UK listings by default; please visit ebay and enter 322450344957 in the search box.

The Expanse series by James S. A. Corey

Leviathan Wakes/Caliban's War/Abaddon's Gate matching limited editions, with rights to the same number for future volumes in the series. Published by Sub Press. £500 or close offer (shipping not included). PM me here or use contact the seller on eBay if interested.

Note: Abaddon's Gate has not been published yet, but it has been ordered and paid for. I'd ask Sub Press to send it directly to the buyer on release.
    Last edited by Zaphod; 04-05-2017 at 01:51 AM. Reason: link interceptor not taking people to ebay

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I am looking for 1st editions with full number lines of these states of TOTAL RECALL by Arnold Schwarzenegger, only in fine plus or better condition:

Simon & Schuster UK hardcover 2012

Simon & Schuster UK International (trade?) paperback 2012

Simon & Schuster UK trade paperback 2013

Simon & Schuster US trade paperback 2013 (my Barnes & Noble only has 6th printings)

Thorndike Press Large Print (2012?) hardcover

I tried sifting through Abe Books for these but most of the listings hardly even bother to designate paperbacks from hardcovers and the few who list 1st printing numberlines seem somehow unreliable with bad bookseller ratings or other problems.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you tried BookFinder.com?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Good idea. I checked but not much luck, or the prices seemed too high, sort of the same problem on Abe Books. Maybe I will make an offer if nothing else comes up.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

WANTED:
    ARC of Richard Chizmar's A LONG DECEMBER from Subterranean Press. Signed, if possible.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

A few books available. Prices include shipping in the U.S., plus shipping outside the U.S.
    PayPal F&F. PM me if interested.
    All new books received direct from the publishers. Photos available upon request.
    • Early Days: More Tales from the Pulp Era by Robert Silverberg, 2016 Subterranean Press, signed by Silverberg, #156/1000. $30
    • Abu and the 7 Marvels by Richard Matheson, Gauntlet Press, signed by Matheson & artist William Stout Lettered edition (PC), no traycase $60
    • The Buffalo Hunter (trade edition) by Peter Straub, 2012 Cemetery Dance $10
    • Last Train from Perdition by Robert McCammon, 2016 Subterranean Press, signed slipcased edition #244/500 $50
    • Whispered Echoes by Paul F. Olson, 2016 Cemetery Dance, signed by Olson #356/600 $25
    • The Ravine by William Meikle, 2014 Dark Regions Press in 2014. Lettered edition (this is a PC), signed by author William Meikle and cover artist M. Wayne Miller. $25
    • Beyond the Aquila Rift : The Best of Alastair Reynolds Deluxe HC edition, 2016 Subterranean Press, limited to 1,500 copies (unsigned) $30
    • Collected Stories of Robert Silverberg Vol. 5 Palace at Midnight, 2010 Subterranean Press #144/150, signed by Silverberg $40

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any Robert Bloch fans?

There is a nice lengthly inscription on ebay, at a price that seems reasonnable for me
    >>> http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Opta-CLAF-12-...EAAOSwPCVYAina

Item #252586882620
    150€

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Wow, that Bloch book has been on my want list for over 40 years.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Wow, that Bloch book has been on my want list for over 40 years.
    En français?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, just get it then?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

I am practicing being a miser at the moment. Too many books, too little money.

I flunked French in high school. Does that count for anything?

Country
    Country Flag

Frankly I'd say that you could probably contact the bookseller to try to negociate it. I probably's been listing for awhile without selling it.
    As for french, well, luckily, the lengthly signature is in english

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    A few books available. Prices include shipping in the U.S., plus shipping outside the U.S.
    PayPal F&F. PM me if interested.
    All new books received direct from the publishers. Photos available upon request.
    • Early Days: More Tales from the Pulp Era by Robert Silverberg, 2016 Subterranean Press, signed by Silverberg, #156/1000. $30
    • Abu and the 7 Marvels by Richard Matheson, Gauntlet Press, signed by Matheson & artist William Stout Lettered edition (PC), no traycase $60
    • The Buffalo Hunter (trade edition) by Peter Straub, 2012 Cemetery Dance $10 SOLD
    • Last Train from Perdition by Robert McCammon, 2016 Subterranean Press, signed slipcased edition #244/500 $50 SOLD
    • Whispered Echoes by Paul F. Olson, 2016 Cemetery Dance, signed by Olson #356/600 $25
    • The Ravine by William Meikle, 2014 Dark Regions Press in 2014. Lettered edition (this is a PC), signed by author William Meikle and cover artist M. Wayne Miller. $25
    • Beyond the Aquila Rift : The Best of Alastair Reynolds Deluxe HC edition, 2016 Subterranean Press, limited to 1,500 copies (unsigned) $30
    • Collected Stories of Robert Silverberg Vol. 5 Palace at Midnight, 2010 Subterranean Press #144/150, signed by Silverberg $40
    Updated

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Both cover variants of Joe Hill's 20th Century Ghosts 10th Anniversary PS editions slipcased. F/F/F

CDs In Laymon's Terms. Slipcased Hardcover Limited Edition of 400 signed and numbered copies bound in full-cloth, Smyth sewn, and signed by most of the contributors. F/F/F

PayPal F&F. PM with offers. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anybody in need of a ARC of the new Neal Stephenson, The Rise and Fall of D.O.D.O?

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

Anyone interested in the SubPress editions of Robert E Howard 's

CRIMSON SHADOWS (s/l and lettered)
    KULL (s/l and lettered)

If so, drop me an email and I'll work out a great deal for you. billstand01@gmail.com

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

On another note, if you see anything in my ebay listings (standwill) I'll work you out a good deal -- I need to make space for all the incoming books.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/standwill/m....1&_ipg=&_from=

Email me at billstand01@gmail.com

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Prices are PP F&F - Media Mail domestic shipping included - Priority insured shipping available at cost.

Make an offer on unpriced books or even the books with prices.

The Martian - Andy Weir - Signed Limited - Subterranean Press - $100 -Fine

The Martian - 1st/1st - Flatsigned - $130

Lord John Signatures - $300 - Fine

The Twelve – Justin Cronin – 1st – Signed (4) NF or F

The Twelve – Justin Cronin – UK 1st (2)

The Passage – Justin Cronin – 1st

The Traitor - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

The Disciple - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

The Cannibal Queen - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

Liars & Thieves - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

Gideon’s Corpse – Preston/Child – CD - Signed Limited

Gideon’s Sword – Preston/Child – CD - Signed Limited – PC copy (2)

A Memory Of Light – Brandon Sanderson – 1st – Signed

John Dies At The End – David Wong – CD – Signed Limited – #603 - $100

A Simple Plan – Scott Smith – CD – Signed Limited - $30

The Ruins – Scott Smith – CD – Signed Limited - $40

The Prophet – Michael Koryta – CD – Signed Limited

The Prince Of Stories – about Neil Gaiman – CD – Signed Limited

Pure – Julianna Baggott – CD – Signed Limited

Steelheart – Brandon Sanderson – 1st – Signed

The Silkworm – Galbraith/Rowling – US 1st

The Silkworm – Galbraith/Rowling – UK 1st

Cuckoo’s Calling – Galbraith/Rowling – UK 2nd

The Cat’s Pajamas: Stories + 5 - Ray Bradbury – Hill House - Signed Limited - $75

The Pinkening Boy - Sebastian Barry – New Island - Signed Limited – Lettered - $250

On Canaan's Side - Sebastian Barry – Faber – Signed Limited - $100

The Dark Tower Companion – Bev Vincent – CD – Signed Limited

The Border – Robert McCammon – Sub Press – Signed Limited - $150

The Revelation – Bentley Little – CD – Signed Limited – PC copy

The Revelation – Bentley Little – CD – Signed Limited

The Revelation – Bentley Little – CD – Signed Limited – Lettered

The Influence – Bentley Little – CD – 2nd

Submerged – Thomas Monteleone – CD – Signed Limited – PC copy

Afterlife – Douglas Clegg – CD – Signed Limited

October Dreams II - CD - 1st

The Strange Pertinacity Of Charles Bukowski – Debritto/Linda King – S/L – Lettered - $150

The Magic Of Blood – Dagoberto Gilb – NF - Signed 1st & Signed Proof - $50
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anybody interested in a ARC of Universal Harvester by John Darnielle? Quirky Arc done the size of a VHS and housed in a plastic VHS case. And labeled as so.

These seem to be doing well on eBay. I didn't care for the book.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Few for sale by McCammon:

- Mine - first condition - book is fine/fine but with some fading to the spine. $30
    - Mister Slaughter - unread first edition - like new. $25.
    - Gone South - flat-signed Uk first edition - review copy with slip. Very nice condition. $85
    - The Wolf's Hour - first UK edition - very fine copy, almost new condition. $100

All my McCammon books have brodart covers and are stored behind glass. I am in Colorado the week after next so can ship at US prices. Paulhalucha@gmail.com if interested.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: Haven by Tom Deady (Cemetery Dance)
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hoping someone here has an extra, and willing to sell, the following.

- Mister Slaughter S/L
    - Boy's Life Lettered
    - Ready Player One Lettered
    - Summer of Night Lettered
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 102 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast