Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 165 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    NICEEEEEEEEEEE Jon
    Thanks Shac.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some more posters by Hodder and Stoughton and one huge one by Harper Collins for Black House (6x4 foot!!!)

Stephen King/Richard Bachman - Blaze - H&S Promotional Poster

Stephen King - Lisey's Story - H&S Promotional Poster

Stephen King - Wolves Of The Calla - H&S Promotional Poster

Stephen King - Cell - H&S Promotional Poster

Stephen King/Peter Straub - Black House - Harper Collins Black Book/White Book Double Sided Promotional Poster

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! Love the Blaze one especially, Jon. Congrats!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Jon!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Awesome! Love the Blaze one especially, Jon. Congrats!
    Thanks Alan. Of the second batch I also think that one is the nicest.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Very nice Jon!
    Thanks Paul.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Black House" poster is my favorite. Congrats, Jon!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Jon, do you frame and display the poster's? I have 3 different Rock Bottom concert poster's, 2 signed by whole band 1 just plain in frame's

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    Very nice Jon, do you frame and display the poster's? I have 3 different Rock Bottom concert poster's, 2 signed by whole band 1 just plain in frame's
    English, please!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    "Black House" poster is my favorite. Congrats, Jon!!!
    Thanks Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    WOW!!

John
    Thanks John.

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    Thanks. I have only just received all of these but I am lacking wall space for them all. I was thinking of putting them on a rotation but most are all different sizes. The Black House is huge and a frame would be prohibitive. I would like to display the smaller ones of similar size like Blaze, Cell and Lisey's Story OR Everything's Eventual, FAB8 and The Dark Tower.
    Congratulations on your signed Rock Bottom poster!!

EDIT: Most of my walls are filled with framed sports memorabilia, not much room for anything else!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a lot of proofs and a few other items on the way. This is the first. This is a Doubleday proof (just wish it was one of the early oblong ones!!). It's in beautiful condition except for a small scuff on the front cover.

Stephen King - 'Salem's Lot (Illustrated Edition) - US Advance Uncorrected Proof (with Publisher's Letter).

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Again.... congrats for NICE new stuff !!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Jon! Wonderful that you have this one with the letter.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice promo posters, but absolutely killer ARC! That's one I have eyed many times, but passed on. A little bit out of my price range, but one of the few ARCs I would care to own. A big congrats! Especially cool to get the publisher's letter with it too.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Jon!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Again.... congrats for NICE new stuff !!!
    Thanks Frank.

Very nice Jon! Wonderful that you have this one with the letter.
    Thanks Paul. They are often advertised with no mention of a letter so it's sometimes a nice surprise to find the letter tucked inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Nice promo posters, but absolutely killer ARC! That's one I have eyed many times, but passed on. A little bit out of my price range, but one of the few ARCs I would care to own. A big congrats! Especially cool to get the publisher's letter with it too.
    Thanks Dan. Yes, it is a pricey one but a nice to have. I hope you get one.

Nice, Jon!

John
    Thanks John.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I have a lot of proofs and a few other items on the way. This is the first. This is a Doubleday proof (just wish it was one of the early oblong ones!!). It's in beautiful condition except for a small scuff on the front cover.

Stephen King - 'Salem's Lot (Illustrated Edition) - US Advance Uncorrected Proof (with Publisher's Letter).

Sweet pick up indeed!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Bill.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King / Richard Bachman - Blaze - US Advance Uncorrected Proof

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful, Jon. Great proofs!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Jon. And one of my favorite King stories.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jon!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Wonderful, Jon. Great proofs!
    Thanks Alan.

Nice Jon. And one of my favorite King stories.
    Thanks Paul.

Very nice, Jon!

John
    Thanks John.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Just After Sunset - US Advance Uncorrected Proof

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 165 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast