Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Sleep UK Signed edition limited to 200 copies

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Have you seen the prices for this on ABE?? Nuts.
    exemples?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just picked up #79!!
    From a certain DT Member! Thanks!!!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally came yesterday....

UK -> Israel -> USA

Iv'e got # 43

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Im interested in acquiring # 171 if anyone has it
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if anyone is interested but there are only 199 copies, the one sent to my sister was damaged and then destroyed, there was no replacement.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Not sure if anyone is interested but there are only 199 copies, the one sent to my sister was damaged and then destroyed, there was no replacement.
    I am interested, I was going to search for a thread on here to see if anyone has created one that documents known instances of destroyed King S/L, for example I have heard that one of the 26 Firestarters Lettttered copies was destroyed and it is intriguing to me to see just how many have been destroyed of any Edition

Gunslinger Apprentice jonahwriter is on a distinguished road jonahwriter's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

#46, Ireland

It arrived before the trade edition so got to read it a few days before general release.

(p.s. Missed out on "Wind Through The Keyhole" 200 on release but picked up one recently on ebay. #161 I think... (will have to double check). Is there a similar thread for UK "Wind" and "Dome"?) Edit: I have #157 WTTK, not #161.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

There's a WTTK thread and a Joyland one but no UTD as far as I know.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonahwriter View Post
    Is there a similar thread for UK "Wind" and "Dome"?)
    The Wind Through the Keyhole UK 1/200: Who owns them?

Joyland Signed / Limited: Who Owns Them?

Gunslinger Apprentice jonahwriter is on a distinguished road jonahwriter's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Thanks!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I am interested, I was going to search for a thread on here to see if anyone has created one that documents known instances of destroyed King S/L, for example I have heard that one of the 26 Firestarters Lettttered copies was destroyed and it is intriguing to me to see just how many have been destroyed of any Edition
    I know! I just hope the Dark Tower number run I am collecting does not have a destroyed one!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I still haven't got around to opening my copy of this yet.

It's always a horror to read that copies are damaged or destroyed, especially when they are not replaced and someone ends up without a copy as a result.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

I'm interested too, I put a little * on the UK Dr. Sleep page. Do you remember what number it was? If so I'll list it for posterity.
    Thanks much,

The Collector www.stephenkingcollector.com
    --Your source for info on rare Stephen King--

My Mood
    Breezy

I wonder how many copies of "Dome" UK are considered "destroyed" considering how many of them (including my own copy) arrived damaged. Thankfully this did not happen with "Dr Sleep" or "WTTK".

By the way, does the #19 on a S/L King make it more valuable? For a King/"Dark Tower" fan, it would certainly make it more treasurable (sic: not a word!). I always thought it would be cool to get a #19 but never have.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder how many copies of "Dome" UK are considered "destroyed" considering how many of them (including my own copy) arrived damaged. Thankfully this did not happen with "Dr Sleep" or "WTTK".

By the way, does the #19 on a S/L King make it more valuable? For a King/"Dark Tower" fan, it would certainly make it more treasurable (sic: not a word!). I always thought it would be cool to get a #19 but never have.
    Just remember that the number 19 is not mentioned in most of the books. Only the later novels.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thecollector View Post
    I'm interested too, I put a little * on the UK Dr. Sleep page. Do you remember what number it was? If so I'll list it for posterity.
    Is there any verification?
    <---Trying to get info verified from 2 or more sources.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by jonahwriter

Jonahwriter,

I love your avatar. I own about 5 copies of the paperback. I keep buying them hoping to get a great copy, but each one comes in more damaged than the last.

I would love to find a perfect copy to get signed by SK!

My Mood
    Breezy

Thanks Roseannebarr. I only own one copy of that paperback and unfortunately mine is damaged too - the spine is very cracked/creased. Most of the copies I've seen of it since on ebay have looked well worn.

I'm sure there's mint copies out there somewhere though...

I love that picture too. When I first got my copy, I hadn't know about it, so was a pleasant surprise to open the paperback to read it and see it!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Roseannebarr. I only own one copy of that paperback and unfortunately mine is damaged too - the spine is very cracked/creased. Most of the copies I've seen of it since on ebay have looked well worn.

I'm sure there's mint copies out there somewhere though...

I love that picture too. When I first got my copy, I hadn't know about it, so was a pleasant surprise to open the paperback to read it and see it!
    1st edition

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 175 (UK)

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have one, (A) but do not know the #, as it is still shrink wrapped.
    Will exchange it for #101 (Chances are 199/1 that THIS is the #101 , so i will keep it wrapped until somebody trades with me ;D)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    I have one, (A) but do not know the #, as it is still shrink wrapped.
    Will exchange it for #101 (Chances are 199/1 that THIS is the #101 , so i will keep it wrapped until somebody trades with me ;D)
    The fact that 27 people have already posted their number on this thread, plus the destroyed one, means that the chances of you having 101 are now 172/1 !
    The odds are improving, feel like unwrapping it yet?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    feel like unwrapping it yet?

let me think about it … no

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Until it's opened and examined, the number (101) does not exist.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Until it's opened and examined, the number (101) does not exist.

Ahh, yes. Schrodingers' cat?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast