Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 160 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I know, it's crazy. I won't even list the ones I'm watching
    Don't forget the fact that you watch all those Hallmark movies around Christmas!
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ugh! So maybe we'll get lucky and watching them all has turned her Oscar Contest-winning brain to mush! We might have a chance, Mike!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Ugh! So maybe we'll get lucky and watching them all has turned her Oscar Contest-winning brain to mush! We might have a chance, Mike!
    We found her weakness!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yes, my December viewing is primarily Hallmark Christmas movies. I can't get enough.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

SWAT, Season 2, Episode 11: "School"

Holy shit. That might have been one of the best episodes of television I've ever seen. Now granted, I love this show to begin with, but this episode was perfect, from start to finish.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Barry so fucking much. Such a unique show.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

SWAT- Do you mean the old series from the 80's?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm trying to enjoy Doom Patrol but it's just not happening. I am, however, digging the new Ultraman on Netflix despite it being CGI. Van Helsing is my guilty pleasure though it does help that those babes are easy on the eyes. Nighflyers is okay. The animated Trailer Park Boys is so over the top, I love it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    SWAT- Do you mean the old series from the 80's?
    No, it's the 47th TV remake that's currently on TV and the 84th police procedural on TV right now.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok thanks. I was really into that show in the 80's. such a catchy tune for the intro too.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You might like the remake. I'm sure it's only vaguely similar to the original.

Kind of like the terrible MacGyver remake where they felt the need to tell me what a paper clip was, just in case I had never seen one.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Billions" - It's a show broadcasting on Showtime in its 4th season and I highly recommend it to you all. Tight plots, snappy dialogue and a peek into the lavishes of being rich in the Northeast. Stars, Damien Lewis of Dreamcatcher, Homeland and Band of Brothers fame. Give it a go, Sundays at 6 pm Arizona time.

Traveler Jonny is on a distinguished road

I am watching now game of thrones season 8.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I highly recommend the "Docuseries" Mars.

Ron Howard makes judicious use of "flashbacks" to 2016 and Eldon Musk's Space X and the beginning of the Mars missions. It is well written and directed. There are a couple of sub par actors but that is easily overlooked.
    I found it on Sling - On Demand- "Docuseries."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bless This Mess.

What a pleasant surprise. This a network sitcom, but I swear it feels like something you would find on a paid streaming service. I think it compares favorably to some of the better non-traditional, one camera network sitcoms.

It helps that I really like Lake Bell. I think she's one of the more underrated talents working in Hollywood. She wrote, directed and starred in the shockingly underrated film In a World...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Started Black Summer on Netflix last night. I've been burnt out on zombie stuff for years now but Black Summer is surprising, brutal, and intense. Very binge-able.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Started Black Summer on Netflix last night. I've been burnt out on zombie stuff for years now but Black Summer is surprising, brutal, and intense. Very binge-able.
    YOUR KIDDING? WOW... really? I fought through it... more plot holes than my 15 year old underwear. It is absolutely silly in every way to me. Brutal? Yes at times.... I cannot believe I will never get my time back and I AM A ZOMBIE kid for sure. I am shocked to hear anyone liked this mess.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I'm only three episodes in so I can't speak to any plot holes yet, but yeah, I'm really enjoying it. Not a ton of dialogue and it's not high art by any means, but on a suspenseful storytelling level, I think it's pretty darn successful.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Bless This Mess.

What a pleasant surprise. This a network sitcom, but I swear it feels like something you would find on a paid streaming service. I think it compares favorably to some of the better non-traditional, one camera network sitcoms.

It helps that I really like Lake Bell. I think she's one of the more underrated talents working in Hollywood. She wrote, directed and starred in the shockingly underrated film In a World...
    Enjoying Bless This Mess also
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    YOUR KIDDING? WOW... really? I fought through it... more plot holes than my 15 year old underwear. It is absolutely silly in every way to me. Brutal? Yes at times.... I cannot believe I will never get my time back and I AM A ZOMBIE kid for sure. I am shocked to hear anyone liked this mess.

...time you COULD HAVE spent shopping for new underwear!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sports, sports, and more sports. The Boston area is blessed. First, the Red Sox, then the Patriots. Now the Bruins and Celtics are making their bids for glory. Just the thought of the possibility of winning the four major professional championships in a row is crazy!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Sports, sports, and more sports. The Boston area is blessed. First, the Red Sox, then the Patriots. Now the Bruins and Celtics are making their bids for glory. Just the thought of the possibility of winning the four major professional championships in a row is crazy!
    Celtics aren't winning a championship.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Celtics are winning a championship.
    Oh Yeah!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Celtics are winning a championship.
    Oh Yeah!!!!!!!

That was actually a typo. My bad. I meant to say aren't. It might be a good omen though!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Celtics will get spanked by the Warriors lol. Ain't no one stopping Durant while he's in God Mode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 160 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast