Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 996 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 496 896 946 986 994 995 996 997 998 1006 1046 1096 ... LastLast
Results 24,876 to 24,900 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I bought a Lettered from Mike P for about $3.8K if memory is correct, about 2 years ago?
    Yeah I thought that was roughly the value give or take...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    There is a Stand S/L at my local HPB for the bargain price of $4,000. As you said, I’d love to know how much the seller got for it.
    HPB usually pays 10% or less. So if they looked it up and thought it was worth $4000, then they paid the person $400, or less, because their managers get a commission
    based on sales so they pay as little as possible for anything of value. Sadly, some person didn't know what they had and were thrilled to get that much cash.
    Could have been an estate sale or something like that, books are often boxed up and sold by lots for a few dollars or dumped.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I get that. But seriously, if they want to sell it, make the price reasonable.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Obscure, and pricey. I have no idea if it's worth it.

Article on STEPHEN KING in November 1985 MOVIELINE (Local Los Angeles only mag)

Brand New
    $50.00
    Mar-28 09:35Buy It Now
    Guaranteed by Tue, Apr. 2+$9.45 shipping
    Free Returns

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

SIGNED Desperation Stephen King Limited Hardcover book box Shining 1st Edition

Brand New
    $7.50
    Mar-31 20:484 bids
    +$10.75 shipping

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    STAY AWAY
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King The Green Mile Limited Edition (Gift Set) SUBTERRANEAN PRESS

Pre-Owned
    $27.80
    Apr-1 00:171 bid
    $325.00
    Buy It Now
    +$5.35 shipping

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    STAY AWAY
    I concur

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I edited my post to line out the item.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Just noticed this auction for a lettered and numbered Suntup Haunting of Hill House. Looks like the lettered was the PC prize copy from when the book was first released.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F133005557236
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    There is a Stand S/L at my local HPB for the bargain price of $4,000. As you said, I’d love to know how much the seller got for it.
    HPB usually pays 10% or less. So if they looked it up and thought it was worth $4000, then they paid the person $400, or less, because their managers get a commission
    based on sales so they pay as little as possible for anything of value. Sadly, some person didn't know what they had and were thrilled to get that much cash.
    Could have been an estate sale or something like that, books are often boxed up and sold by lots for a few dollars or dumped.
    Profitable as it no doubt is that is a kind of fucked up way to make a living!!! Especially if, as you say it is likely the result of a death and subsequent sale. All the more reason to have your affairs in order if you're a collector of any kind though.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Just noticed this auction for a lettered and numbered Suntup Haunting of Hill House. Looks like the lettered was the PC prize copy from when the book was first released.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F133005557236
    I wonder if he (the winner) sold to Limited Edition Books.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Profitable as it no doubt is that is a kind of fucked up way to make a living!!! Especially if, as you say it is likely the result of a death and subsequent sale. All the more reason to have your affairs in order if you're a collector of any kind though.
    Yeah, HBP sucks for selling to. They will rip you off big time.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King's IT 25th Anniversary Art Portfolio Brand New # 65 of 500 Very Rare

Brand New
    $51.00
    Apr-4 00:402 bids
    +$10.99 shipping
    Free Returns

Stephen King The Shining Slipcased Gift Edition Sealed Cemetery Dance

Brand New
    $36.00
    Apr-4 00:261 bid
    +$12.95 shipping
    Free Returns

Wired Magazine Nov 2011 Features Muppets, Time Travel, Stephen King

New (Other)
    $1.99
    Apr-3 18:170 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$7.35 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Retails for $150:

Stephen King - The Dark Tower Complete Book Set - Brand New

Brand New
    $50.00
    Apr-3 14:56Buy It Now
    +$15.00 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Even with bookstore stamps, this will likely go for over $400:

Stephen King Richard Bachman RAGE 1977 First Printing Paperback Book Collectible

$132.50
    Apr-4 19:503 bids
    +$3.27 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good shape for $7. True 1st printing.

Stephen King Different Seasons vintage horror 1983 1st printing PB August 1983

Pre-Owned
    $7.00
    Apr-4 18:59Buy It Now
    +$3.27 shipping

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Good shape for $7. True 1st printing.

Stephen King Different Seasons vintage horror 1983 1st printing PB August 1983

Pre-Owned
    $7.00
    Apr-4 18:59Buy It Now
    +$3.27 shipping

I just saw this, and as I clicked the link I said, "It's already gone," and I was right.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Talisman Stephen King Peter Straub Signed Numbered 2 Volumes Slipcased

Pre-Owned
    $300.00
    Apr-7 18:001 bid
    +$14.35 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pre-Owned
    $27.80
    Apr-8 00:170 bids
    $325.00
    Buy It Now
    +$5.35 shipping

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pre-Owned
    $27.80
    Apr-8 00:170 bids
    $325.00
    Buy It Now
    +$5.35 shipping

I “won” this item yesterday before it was relisted. Can confirm $245 is below reserve

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

?? Why was it relisted?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 996 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 496 896 946 986 994 995 996 997 998 1006 1046 1096 ... LastLast