Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 940 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 440 840 890 930 938 939 940 941 942 950 990 1040 ... LastLast
Results 23,476 to 23,500 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Isn’t that the guy A few months back that Johnny and David said to proceed with caution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, yes it is. Several members have had strange dealings with him. Proceed with caution (if you proceed at all).

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Isn’t that the guy A few months back that Johnny and David said to proceed with caution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure. I haven't been very active here. All I can attest to is my personal interaction, just the once, and it was good. We talked for about half an hour and he seemed like a very genuine, elderly man.

...found David's post and it is the same guy. I guess there's a reason he's not on here and sticking to eBay. That being said, the DT set he sold was at a price I couldn't pass up, with immaculate books and quick shipping.
    Last edited by TnTzDad; 03-11-2018 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Added comment

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting picture. Free shipping, and free returns, so could be worth a gamble:
    DARK TOWER VI - SONG OF SUSANNAH By Stephen King - Hardcover Excellent Condition

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Interesting picture. Free shipping, and free returns, so could be worth a gamble:
    DARK TOWER VI - SONG OF SUSANNAH By Stephen King - Hardcover Excellent Condition

I took the gamble with them last week on this item (same picture, same description). It arrived Saturday and was the regular trade edition. Have requested a return but still waiting to hear back.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The seller "zuber" is terrible. Take a moment and read all the negatives. They grab pictures online, make it sound good and confusing, but what you receive isn't what is posted.

Their business practice doesn't make sense at all.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Borderlands Press announced their Little Books series III. It mentioned that they're trying to get Stephen King this time around.

Pre-order link for the first book in the series: https://www.borderlandspress.com/sho...mited-edition/

The Joe Hill book sold out quickly for those that weren't getting all the books in the series, so thought I'd mention it here at the beginning. I think there's about 15 books so it's around a $450 investment for the whole series.

One of our most popular ongoing projects has been our highly collectible "Little Books" Series which has now reached 30 titles with the long-sold-out Series I and the recently completed Series II.

(We recently saw a complete matched set of Series I selling at the World Fantasy Convention for $950.00!)

Our Little Book series has been a virtual Who's Who of writers of Dark Fantasy, Horror, and Suspense (many of whom have been awarded the HWA's Lifetime Achievement Award)—including Gary Braunbeck, Dennis Etchison, Neil Gaiman, Ray Garton, Rick Hautala, Joe Hill, Jack Ketchum, Joe Lansdale, Jonathan Maberry, Thomas F. Monteleone, David Morrell, David Schow, Peter Straub, Karl Wagner, and F. Paul Wilson.

We are currently assembling the roster of writers for Series III and have already signed Ramsey Campbell, Mort Castle, Richard Chizmar, Heather Graham, Charles L. Grant, Owen King, Josh Malerman, William F. Nolan, and Tim Waggoner. In the coming months, pending negotiations, we hope to announce the addition of writers such as Thomas Ligotti, Bentley Little, Gahan Wilson, Caitlyn Kiernan, and Stephen King.

If you wish to guarantee you acquire a complete matched set of Series III, be sure to pre-order the first Title below and send us a note indicating you would like reserve the same number for the entire Series. Limited to 350 copies, all books are signed by the author (Charles Grant edition signed by the editor, Kathryn Ptacek), and we expect the series to sell out completely . . . . so don't delay!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Heath. Went ahead and signed up just in case. I can't image a King signed title selling for only $30 though, if/when it happens.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Borderlands Press announced their Little Books series III. It mentioned that they're trying to get Stephen King this time around.

Pre-order link for the first book in the series: https://www.borderlandspress.com/sho...mited-edition/

The Joe Hill book sold out quickly for those that weren't getting all the books in the series, so thought I'd mention it here at the beginning. I think there's about 15 books so it's around a $450 investment for the whole series.

One of our most popular ongoing projects has been our highly collectible "Little Books" Series which has now reached 30 titles with the long-sold-out Series I and the recently completed Series II.

(We recently saw a complete matched set of Series I selling at the World Fantasy Convention for $950.00!)

Our Little Book series has been a virtual Who's Who of writers of Dark Fantasy, Horror, and Suspense (many of whom have been awarded the HWA's Lifetime Achievement Award)—including Gary Braunbeck, Dennis Etchison, Neil Gaiman, Ray Garton, Rick Hautala, Joe Hill, Jack Ketchum, Joe Lansdale, Jonathan Maberry, Thomas F. Monteleone, David Morrell, David Schow, Peter Straub, Karl Wagner, and F. Paul Wilson.

We are currently assembling the roster of writers for Series III and have already signed Ramsey Campbell, Mort Castle, Richard Chizmar, Heather Graham, Charles L. Grant, Owen King, Josh Malerman, William F. Nolan, and Tim Waggoner. In the coming months, pending negotiations, we hope to announce the addition of writers such as Thomas Ligotti, Bentley Little, Gahan Wilson, Caitlyn Kiernan, and Stephen King.

If you wish to guarantee you acquire a complete matched set of Series III, be sure to pre-order the first Title below and send us a note indicating you would like reserve the same number for the entire Series. Limited to 350 copies, all books are signed by the author (Charles Grant edition signed by the editor, Kathryn Ptacek), and we expect the series to sell out completely . . . . so don't delay!
    So a couple of things to bring up about this.....I was told the exact same thing about the last "Little Books" set........$450 later....no King signature.

2nd, I have no doubt there was a set of these books FOR SALE at the WFC for $950......does not mean they sold for that amount. You would be hard pressed to get the cover price back on these IMO.

And finally, how do you start a series of books without having the list of authors finalized???
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian / tippy - Agree with you both! If you're signing up planning for a Stephen King signature, I think it's definitely a big risk.
    Wanted:

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    And finally, how do you start a series of books without having the list of authors finalized???
    Each set -- both set 1 and set 2 -- had ten books in it (also available were two slipcases to hold five books each). The finalized authors total nine, so the third series is, in fact, 9/10 finalized. By my count that leaves one author remaining, so my guess -- and it's only a guess -- is that the latter list of five names (that includes King) are the possibilities to fill that one lone slot. Anyone signing up to for this third set in the assumption that King will indeed be one of the authors is, in my opinion, taking a pretty big one-in-five gamble.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Each set -- both set 1 and set 2 -- had ten books in it (also available were two slipcases to hold five books each). The finalized authors total nine, so the third series is, in fact, 9/10 finalized. By my count that leaves one author remaining, so my guess -- and it's only a guess -- is that the latter list of five names (that includes King) are the possibilities to fill that one lone slot. Anyone signing up to for this third set in the assumption that King will indeed be one of the authors is, in my opinion, taking a pretty big one-in-five gamble.

They have completed 30 books. I assume 15 in series 1. Series II had 15 books

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

They have completed 30 books. I assume 15 in series 1. Series II had 15 books
    Well, shoot -- see what happens when I go by memory rather than actually checking my collection to make sure...? You're absolutely right, 15 books in each set:

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    The seller "zuber" is terrible. Take a moment and read all the negatives. They grab pictures online, make it sound good and confusing, but what you receive isn't what is posted.

Mulleins
    Absolute Trash never order from them. I ordered 3 books from them that were supposed to be S/L Desperations. 1 showed up as an eye liner shipped to me from Amazon. the others never showed up.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I missed out on the other sets so this will be a nice little series to collect.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Pennywise/Georgie's paper boat pin. Kind of cool. 19.99 BIN and shipping.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...oAAOSwXJFappK0

Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

In that same vein....

http://twoghoulspress.bigcartel.com/...loat-lapel-pin

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

In that same vein....

http://twoghoulspress.bigcartel.com/...loat-lapel-pin

I have a dozen of the lapel pins. I was giving them out with books I was selling on my FB groups
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    Absolute Trash never order from them. I ordered 3 books from them that were supposed to be S/L Desperations. 1 showed up as an eye liner shipped to me from Amazon. the others never showed up.
    I will NEVER order from Zuber again. I bought a red leather BUICK 8, received a worthless Book Club edition. There's more to the story but they are total morons.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

To add my voice - Zubar promised me a signed limited Frankenstein and i got a badly worn softcover. But they refunded me.

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Region Press has a Steven King bundle up for sale for $290. It said they have 15 sets and there are 8 left.

Includes: Misery Limited Artist Gift Edition (Published by Suntup Editions), Night Shift Deluxe Special Edition (Slipcased Gift Hardcover, published by CD), Sleeping Beauties Deluxe Special Edition (Slipcased Gift Hardcover, published by CD), The Tommyknockers Three Hardcover Limited Edition Set (published by PS), Surprise Grab Bag. SHIPPING ETAs: Grab Bag: ~7 business days after order, The Tommyknockers Set: Q3 2018, Misery/Sleeping Beauties/Night Shift: Q4 2018.

https://darkregions.com/collections/...-with-grab-bag
    Wanted:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seems like good value! I wonder how much are the shipping though
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Just ordered with standard shipping, it was $7.00, but I guess it would be alot more for France.

I didn't add any tip. Does that mean my books will be spat upon? Or run over with a fork lift?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Just ordered with standard shipping, it was $7.00, but I guess it would be alot more for France.

I didn't add any tip. Does that mean my books will be spat upon? Or run over with a fork lift?
    Only $7 for the USA? That's damn cheap.
    I cant afford it anyway. I feel like I spend time saying that, although this month I came accross some offers I couldnt pass and probably spent about 300/400€ on books ( for reselling )... but on the other hand I have some unexpected outcomes to balance that out ahahah
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    10 available : they plan on doing a 2K margin at this price
    Maybe they were intelligent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 940 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 440 840 890 930 938 939 940 941 942 950 990 1040 ... LastLast