Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 891 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 582 632 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,300 of 22252

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I notice that the Lettered edition is already sold out. Glad I preordered this several months back when I had the chance. Looks like the general public never got an opportunity to buy it, am I correct?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I notice that the Lettered edition is already sold out. Glad I preordered this several months back when I had the chance. Looks like the general public never got an opportunity to buy it, am I correct?
    You must be.
    When I received the CDCC6 notice yesterday, the lettered was already gone.
    I guess they were all spoken for, just like the lettered PS Kingbooks.

sk

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree that I'm pumped this is heading to the printer so soon and I have to get greedy also and state that I can't wait to hear more about Night Shift. I'm really excited to see Mark's artwork. Also looking forward to finding out who the mystery artist is for the last book.

Brian, Do you guys plan on keeping the gift editions at 3000 copies for the rest of the books in the series or will that change based on how well Salem's Lot sold and how well The Shining will sell?

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Brian, can I assume the word-count on Before the Play is the same as when published in Whispers or is this longer than that as well?
    King's office said to use the Whispers text, so it is the same.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I agree that I'm pumped this is heading to the printer so soon and I have to get greedy also and state that I can't wait to hear more about Night Shift. I'm really excited to see Mark's artwork. Also looking forward to finding out who the mystery artist is for the last book.

Brian, Do you guys plan on keeping the gift editions at 3000 copies for the rest of the books in the series or will that change based on how well Salem's Lot sold and how well The Shining will sell?
    The print runs will remain the same for all of the books.

I'm really excited about the interior artwork for NIGHT SHIFT. Illustrations for every story by an artist who really "gets" the mood of the book. His sketches have been nicer than some of the finished artwork I've seen people turn in. Here's a sample and please remember it is just an early sketch:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Cemetery Dance Publications is thrilled to announce our special edition of The Shining by Stephen King, featuring his long lost prologue "Before the Play" restored at the beginning of the novel for the first time anywhere in the world:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king11

Brian
    I haven't gotten the official email yet but I'm going to go ahead and start my predication clock based on the timestamp of this post .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post

The print runs will remain the same for all of the books.

I'm really excited about the interior artwork for NIGHT SHIFT. Illustrations for every story by an artist who really "gets" the mood of the book. His sketches have been nicer than some of the finished artwork I've seen people turn in. Here's a sample and please remember it is just an early sketch:

Brian
    Trucks! AKA Maximum Overdrive .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Will there be an opportunity to purchase Don Maitz and Glenn Chadbourne remarques for The Shining?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    You must be.
    I guess they were all spoken for, just like the lettered PS Kingbookj.

sk
    I'm guessing it's probably ok to say this now that the cat is out of the bag so to speak. I'm betting the lettereds were first offered to the folks who started with Carrie, etc. Then any remaining were probably snatched up by CDCC members when the early bird announcement was made back in December. I ordered my AE on December 3 according to the telltale purchase confirmation.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just curious how were you able to acquire the rights to the prologue?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay.. yeah now I'm really even more excited about Night Shift!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Brian, can I assume the word-count on Before the Play is the same as when published in Whispers or is this longer than that as well?
    King's office said to use the Whispers text, so it is the same.

Brian
    I sincerely wish Kings office would agree to a book to cap off the set... doesn't have to be big at all but just tells the stories of how these first books all came to be... have King sign that one.. bring the set together with a nice red bow
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Brian, how do you expect this one to sell? Any thoughts?
    Not sure, but it might sell a little faster than 'Salem's Lot given the prologue and the fact that it's almost ready for the printer. The Gift Edition is now 50% sold out and there are around 100 copies of the Numbered Artist Edition left.

Brian
    It is true that you guys specialize in horror 'cause this just scared me enough that I'm not waiting for my Sunday payday. Order placed!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    It is true that you guys specialize in horror 'cause this just scared me enough that I'm not waiting for my Sunday payday. Order placed!
    Probably not a bad idea, Chris. Just curious, did ya go for the GE or AE? Either is a great choice for any of these books.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    You must be.

sk
    I'm guessing it's probably ok to say this now that the cat is out of the bag so to speak. I'm betting the lettereds were first offered to the folks who started with Carrie, etc. Then any remaining were probably snatched up by CDCC members when the early bird announcement was made back in December. I ordered my AE on December 3 according to the telltale purchase confirmation.
    Well, I'm a CDCC member and I never saw the limited.
    Could be I just missed them.

sk

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Probably not a bad idea, Chris. Just curious, did ya go for the GE or AE? Either is a great choice for any of these books.
    Went with the GE. The wife is willing to indulge me, but I know better than to push my luck!
    Besides, with 4 Joe Hill events in my neck of the woods in the next month or so, I need to make sure I have a little on-hand cash. Those kazoo's may be pricey!!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You must be.

sk

sk
    Oh Crap! After reviewing I don't think I do have the Shining Lettered pre-ordered. I was able to preorder the remaining Lettereds because I had ordered the Shinning, but I don't see that in my order list. So I must have gotten that special offer by mistake. Looks like I will have to buy it on the second hand market.

And I was hopping to match letters too. (Letter Y).

Crap! Crap! Crap!

Oh well, and least I noticed my mistake in time to preorder the gift and artist editions.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if CD will get the opportunity to ever do anther King signed limited... Still many left to do....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Cemetery Dance Publications is thrilled to announce our special edition of The Shining by Stephen King, featuring his long lost prologue "Before the Play" restored at the beginning of the novel for the first time anywhere in the world:
    Brian
    How many Don Maitz illustrations will there be?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if CD will get the opportunity to ever do anther King signed limited... Still many left to do....
    If CD ever do a King signed limited of either Needful Things or Different Seasons, I'll go for the LETTERED edition.... Guaranteed!!!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

You must be.

sk

sk
    Oh Crap! After reviewing I don't think I do have the Shining Lettered pre-ordered. I was able to preorder the remaining Lettereds because I had ordered the Shinning, but I don't see that in my order list. So I must have gotten that special offer by mistake. Looks like I will have to buy it on the second hand market.

And I was hopping to match letters too. (Letter Y).

Crap! Crap! Crap!

Oh well, and least I noticed my mistake in time to preorder the gift and artist editions.
    Look back in June. I ordered The Shining 6/17/15 you might have got it.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Just curious how were you able to acquire the rights to the prologue?
    I asked if we could include the text as a bonus feature in the book. I emphasized that we didn't mean to restore it at the beginning of the book because I assumed that would definitely be a "no." The reply I received was, "Sure, and why don't you put it back at the beginning where it belongs?" I agreed that was a fine idea.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Brian
    How many Don Maitz illustrations will there be?
    8, I believe.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Hi Brian,

Will there be an opportunity to purchase Don Maitz and Glenn Chadbourne remarques for The Shining?

Yes, they are working on the sheets this month! We'll offer the upgrade offer before the book goes to the printer in June. Thanks for asking!

Brian

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope so!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 891 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 582 632 ... LastLast