+ Reply to Page
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

Comments
    My Mood
    Stressed

Duddits is an authorized signature. I forgot though, how many there were.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Comments
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The original though (though not etched in stone) was the book had to be signed by King. I know the unauthorized versions of ES and Nebel were not signed by King.
    If there is a title missing that is signed, we should add it.
    question :
    in the list, there is the german limited (unauthorized) edition of ES (it), but not Nebel, as well as Misery... all by the same editor.
    and also, ANGST (Rage), Die Augen des Drachen (german portfolio of Eyes of the Dragon) : all the same sorts of, by Phantasia (germany).
    More informations, here : http://www.stephen-king.de/kingcovr/ltd.htm

Is it the same edition that did the Firestarter Asbestos???

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Comments
    Country
    Country Flag

Could someone add the number 500 to:

1997 Wizard and Glass (UK edition) (signed on bookplate)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    Comments
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Done. I also added 26 to Letters From Hell as they did 500 numbered and 26 lettered.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

Comments
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Duddits is an authorized signature. I forgot though, how many there were.
    I spoke to Carlosdetweiler (Bob Jackson) regarding a S/L Duddits and he said:
    Hi Jerome,
    I’ve never heard of a German S/L of DUDDITS.

Could you be confusing it with signed copies of the German trade edition? Supposedly the German trade edition was the “true world first edition.” Prior to its release King signed 10 copies to help the German newspaper DIE WELT celebrate “World Day of the Book.” These 10 copies were auctioned off on the newspapers web site and proceeds went to two non-profit organizations that promote literature......................
    Bottom line (for me) is that I guess there could be an S/L of DUDDITS but I have never heard of it.
    If it was only 10 signatures on trade editions, it really isn't a signed limited, just a signed trade similar to Lisey's Story when King spoke aroub the country and signed ~200 per visit.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

Comments
    My Mood
    Stressed

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Good to know.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

Comments
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

There are 25 German Duddits signed Books.
    10 Copies were sold at Amazon.de, 10 by Newspaper Die Welt and 5 at an Auction from Newspaper Die Zeit.
    1/25 lim sig Ullstein HC. Easy to distinguish. The signatur in this special version of the book is on a WHITE page, in all other īnormalī hcīs is this page GREEN.

Comments
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

So, fellow collectors, do the Duddits count for the list?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

Comments
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I say.....
    as German owner of one of this signed Duddits.. YES

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Comments
    Country
    Country Flag

of course Yes!
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

+ Reply to Page
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast