Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 567 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 540 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,250 of 14174

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's all just zeros and ones, so adding something only makes the Table of Contents longer. Other than that, our digital shelves have quite a bit of room available.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I think to qualify there must be more than one of the item and it must have been generally available to the public.

If someone managed to have king sign their 5 tortoises I wouldn’t want to include them.
    But the tortoises were not made to be signed.....neither were the 4,000 copies of the US 1st of Sleeping Beauties he just signed.
    Agreed. My definition would include any unique item created specifically with the intention for it to be signed and distributed would be my definition of a signed limited. It need not be numbered, as long as it was created to be signed.
    Well said!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

...I guess I would also add created specifically with the intention to be signed and distributed in a finite quantity.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I think to qualify there must be more than one of the item and it must have been generally available to the public.

If someone managed to have king sign their 5 tortoises I wouldn’t want to include them.
    But the tortoises were not made to be signed.....neither were the 4,000 copies of the US 1st of Sleeping Beauties he just signed.
    Agreed. My definition would include any unique item created specifically with the intention for it to be signed and distributed would be my definition of a signed limited. It need not be numbered, as long as it was created to be signed.
    Yes, I definitely agree with that definition.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

AGAIN I ASK S/L? As they were GIVEN AWAY at the R.S.V.P. party along with a paperweight & metal bookmark.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Good addition Bruce.....and yes...I believe this item should be included....it was made to be signed.

There was also a US 1st Desperation Bookplate as well.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    AGAIN I ASK S/L? As they were GIVEN AWAY at the R.S.V.P. party along with a paperweight & metal bookmark.
    The NLR was also given away at a party....it is still considered a S/L by most.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good addition Bruce.....and yes...I believe this item should be included....it was made to be signed.

Yeah... I have to agree too. How many of these are there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

THEY ARE SIGNED AND THEY ARE LIMITED!
    That seems to meet the "CRITERIA" to me!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    THEY ARE SIGNED AND THEY ARE LIMITED!
    That seems to meet the "CRITERIA" to me!
    That definition would include the tortoises. I agree with Brian’s definition.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I know of the UK Desperation with signed bookplate. Please elaborate on the US Desperation bookplate.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I know of the UK Desperation with signed bookplate. Please elaborate on the US Desperation bookplate.
    I have one. One sec and I'll grab a photo

EDIT

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pics of the metal bookmark? I believe I've seen the paperweight (on my shelf).

Country
    Country Flag

I have Liseys... anyone have a copy of Desperation they would sell to a buddy?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

There’s one of the metal bookmarks on abebooks if anyone is looking

https://www.abebooks.com/LISEYS-STOR.../7525716745/bd

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

$27, but $22 shipping. Crazy.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

$27, but $22 shipping. Crazy.

Didn’t notice that, J. Absolute rip off!! It weighs next to nothing.

Any way I found the pic of mine in my collection thread:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Don’t forget the Bag Of Bones and Hearts In Atlantis bookplates, Kris.

Don’t worry, they’re facsimile signed

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Aw fuck! You are talking the UK books?

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

He is giving you a hard time.....talking about the US BoB and HiA bookplates with facsimile signatures.

Scribner made them......not sure how they were distributed.

I have one of each.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

He is giving you a hard time.....talking about the US BoB and HiA bookplates with facsimile signatures.

Scribner made them......not sure how they were distributed.

I have one of each.
    I thought he was still talking about the metal bookmark? But I’m easily confused!

I have one of each of those bookplates also.

Country
    Country Flag

The Liseys I have and that’s a real sig... I don’t have that Desperation. I need that. No facsimile’s here hombre’s! Lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone clarify if there is a US or UK or both Desperation? And perhaps the story on them? Thanks

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King Collecting Questions

No that’s not it. The one shown earlier in the thread is different.... no?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 567 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 540 ... LastLast