Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for signed 1sts of Clash of kings and Storm of Swords.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Looking for HarperCollins Deluxe editions of

- the fall of Arthur
    - the fall of Gondolin

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been trying to flog these Expanse lettered editions for a great while and I've listed them with a reasonable starting bid. If you've been waiting in the wings and will be bidding, good luck.
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by ValHallAwaits View Post
    I've been trying to flog these Expanse lettered editions for a great while and I've listed them with a reasonable starting bid. If you've been waiting in the wings and will be bidding, good luck.
    I really cant believe how little these are worth. I personally was only holding back because it's exactly a numbered edition but leather book over cloth (I prefer cloth anyways) with a traycase. It's a bummer they didn't try something different.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    I really cant believe how little these are worth. I personally was only holding back because it's exactly a numbered edition but leather book over cloth (I prefer cloth anyways) with a traycase. It's a bummer they didn't try something different.
    In the months I've had them listed I've had somewhere in the realm of 15 inquiries from different people. An auction should give voice to the true value, low or high as it may be.
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

In the months I've had them listed I've had somewhere in the realm of 15 inquiries from different people. An auction should give voice to the true value, low or high as it may be.
    Yeah, a true lettered (26 not 52) matching set of six books for under $4,000 is really cheap to me. The Malazan books sold for well over $10,000 with six books and a seventh on preorder. Those are 52 lettered as well. Good luck to you as well as anyone looking to buy them!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

The fact you've had no takers for this set mystifies me, Andrew. Good luck with the auction. Hopefully a bit of competitive bidding will push the price to where you want it.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke817 View Post
    Hi,

I'd possibly be interested in :

Swan Song Limited
    Summer of Night limited
    Weight of Words limited

What prices are you asking for those?

Thanks!
    Sorry for the delay I do not check the site often unless I get a PM

Swan Song $220
    Summer of Night $185
    Weight of Words $125

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for grabs:

Nos4a2 S/L by IDW

Book and slipcase are in Fine condition.

PM me if interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Also for sale:

Subterranean Press
    Wool Trilogy by Hugh Howey
    Complete with slipcase.
    All 3 books and slipcase are in Fine condition.

PM me if interested.

Traveler DylanH is on a distinguished road

Hi, I'm new here, I don't know how things are usually done here

I am looking for:

Subterranean Press
    The Fifth Season by N. K. Jemisin
    Limited or lettered edition

Traveler DylanH is on a distinguished road

Hi, I'm new here, sorry if I'm doing this wrong

I'm looking for:

Subterranean Press
    The Fifth Season by N. K. Jemisin
    Limited or lettered edition

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Also for sale:

Subterranean Press
    Robin Hobb
    Farseer Trilogy
    All 3 books are in Fine condition.

PM me if interested.

Traveler Kimage is on a distinguished road

Are these the limited or the lettered editions?

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I'm selling some books here (link). Please feel free to check it out. PM (or email) me for details etc. etc.

Due to some changes in my personal life, my response time may be less than stellar. I would like to extend my apologies in advance. I will respond to anyone who contacts me, though.

P.S. I also put an un-numbered set of the five Book of the New Sun volumes on the 'bay (individually listed)
    I discounted some of the books in the link. I colour coded them so the changes would be easy to see at a glance.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Books for sale. Moving soon and don't feel like lugging them around. They've sat on the shelves for years and are just merely decorations at this point. Nothing "collection-worthy" but most/some/one or two should be in great condition. Prices should be cheap, but keep in mind the shipping from Vegas. Click on the little pics for big pics. First come, first served. Thanks!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Neil Gaiman - The Truth... S/L as new. $80 shipped or make an offer.

Robert McCammon - The Hunter... Trade. These go for $75 so how about $50 shipped.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Looking for a SWORD OF SHANNARA Slipcase from Grim Oak. Just the slipcase, if anyone happens to have an extra.
    Thanks, Ron

My Mood
    Relaxed

Just curious, anyone know what a Lettered Nos4a2 goes for (Sub Press)? I see one is up for bidding, and I'm going to throw in a high bid but don't know what. Thanks!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Along the Path of the Beam Tkstone is on a distinguished road Tkstone's Avatar

Ron,
    Worst case, you can also order a slipcase directly from Grim Oak press through their website for many of their limited edition books, including Sword of Shannara.
    Thanks
    Tom
    Wanted
    A Mountain Walked by Centipede Press signed
    The Light is the Darkness by Laird Barron (Lettered Edition) by Infernal House
    Little Books Series I (15 Volume set by Borderlands Press)

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Tkstone View Post
    Ron,
    Worst case, you can also order a slipcase directly from Grim Oak press through their website for many of their limited edition books, including Sword of Shannara.
    Thanks
    Tom
    Thanks, Tom, but- they're all sold out of "Sword" slipcases, unfortunately.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just curious, anyone know what a Lettered Nos4a2 goes for (Sub Press)? I see one is up for bidding, and I'm going to throw in a high bid but don't know what. Thanks!
    I'd say no more than $600
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Are you referring to the numbered? The lettered was $1k at retail.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Are you referring to the numbered? The lettered was $1k at retail.
    No, the Lettered. There are two eBay now for $600 and another one at $455 I believe that's still an active auction. I was offered one for $600 but couldn't follow through with the deal.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast