Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: racerx45

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: racerx45

Here are a few photos of my humble collection. With the exception of the first two DT books in the gift set these are all 1st/1st.

Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And I have these also

— Roland Deschain

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

What's next on your WANT list?

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A new collection thread ??? I love new collection threads !!!! Post more .... NOW .... please ....
    We all float down here!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Love those SECRETARY OF DREAMS! Are they the lettered?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A VERY VERY NICE COLLECTION !!!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't call that collection "humble." Some really nice stuff in there.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice!

John

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! So, that's a first edition Carrie??

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Love the Laser Discs - do you have a player for them?

Also would like to see close ups of Carrie and 'Salem's Lot
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dammit! Does *everyone* other than me have 1st edition Carrie?!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection. Is the COtW in a slipcase or is the DJ removed?

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Cat's Eye on Laserdisc! Classic.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Yes

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Yes
    Harsh Man... harsh...

help
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Lettered SoDs!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Very nice!

What's next on your WANT list?
    Thanks Shannon. On my want list would be the last three early 1sts I am missing, The Shining, Night Shift, and The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    A new collection thread ??? I love new collection threads !!!! Post more .... NOW .... please ....
    I’ll work on it. I just need to add more to my collection

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Love those SECRETARY OF DREAMS! Are they the lettered?
    They are PC copies
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    A VERY VERY NICE COLLECTION !!!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I wouldn't call that collection "humble." Some really nice stuff in there.
    Yes I know there are a few gems in there but when I look at some of the other collections on here well… and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Very, very nice!

John
    Thank you, John
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Very cool! So, that's a first edition Carrie??
    Yes, I picked it up last year and that lit a fire under me to finish out my 1st/ 1st collection

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Very nice. Love the Laser Discs - do you have a player for them?

Also would like to see close ups of Carrie and 'Salem's Lot
    Thanks Becca69, Yes I do have a player for them. I’ll try an d post a few photos later tonight for the Carrie and ‘Salem’s Lot

That is the rumor I heard
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Very nice collection. Is the COtW in a slipcase or is the DJ removed?
    Thank you Ben. COtW is in a slipcase that I picked up from The Collector.

Quote Originally Posted by harrison ryan View Post
    Cat's Eye on Laserdisc! Classic.
    I know, I think ‘The Night Flier’ is my favorite for obscure movies on LD

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Love the Lettered SoDs!!!
    They are nice, I just wish they were easier to display… well for those of that don’t have rooms dedicated to our SK collection that is.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post

That is the rumor I heard
    Hmm looks like I need to stop 'playing' at this collecting game and put some effort in....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, maybe (signed & personalized)

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Yeah, maybe (signed & personalized)

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice start!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

As requested here are the photos of ‘Salem’s Lot and Carrie. The SL (2nd state DJ) is nice but it’s a place holder until I can find a better copy.

And here is a little bonus

— Roland Deschain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast